LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Drew Sheard II  (Read 3849 times)

Offline young_drumz

• LGM Member
  • Blessed and Highly Favored in GOD!!

John Drew Sheard II
« on: February 14, 2006, 06:05:22 PM »
How many of yal heard Karen Clark Sheard new cd, i think thats her son John Sheard on Drums, But he is a beast on the set....I notice that the clark sisters always have musicians that ROCK the place....Doobie Powell, Chris Johnson, Calvin Coon, John Sheard, etc....What do yal think of the CD and John Sheard himself???

Offline D-Nice

• LGM Member

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 07:31:42 PM »
i have been waiting for someone to post something on dude....Yeah thats her son, lil J-Drew Sheard.....he murders in LIVE concert.....i had the privaledge of hearing Dorinda, Ki-Ki, Karen, and Tye Tribbett for free at the Potters House for the " Super Sunday" concerts they have there...and ya boy J-Drew is a filthy McNasty on the kit....we all know spanky and sound check did their thang so i don't even have to speak on it..........but i was impresed by the lil yung thuggy....he held it down for Karen and Dorinda.....plus the grand finale of the clark family.....

THE Karen Clark CD is dope too....we all know that jeremy is a Filthy McNAsty too......but J-Drew produced a track on there thats pretty cool...he hammers out some nice licks here and there....i wish it had better quality sound where it was recorded...but overall a good track.....i think J-Drew produced on Ki-Ki's album too......but he's definitely someone to keep ya 3rd eye on..

Holla!

Offline ABOVEALL

• LGM Member
    • http://

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:54:09 PM »
3rd eye!?! But that's another day.

I been waiting for lil John-John to come finally come up. You had to know it was only a matter of time in the Clark Dynasty, Jurisdictional meetings, and COGIC International Conventions. It's like about to get real serious coming up with his producing as well.

Offline dway

• LGM Member

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 09:04:59 PM »
Hey That boy ripps the set I must say the boy is nasty I am glad he is holdin it down for the D (detroit).

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 10:24:27 PM »
After hearing that track I was surprised to hear how young J Drew is. I don't know if it was on purpose, but the production on that track was below par. If you listen closely, you can actually hear Drew lay his sticks down on the snare after the song ends (can't believe they neglected to filter that out).  But lil' dude is nasty.
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »
Well I happen to know that Lil J. Drew has access to Doobie, Billy, and Kevin Powell, Ladell Abrams, J. Haynes, and everybody who ever plays for any of the clark sisters.  They all give him pointers and help his chops.  And I have been to different conventions in the C.O.G.I.C and seen him in between different services shedding either with a keyboard player or by himself and there's always a crowd around him.  So just imagine when the boy gets older.  He's gonna give alot of people headaches.  Trust....lol

I play to the glory of god.
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline keydrummer

• LGM Member

John Drew
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 07:59:47 AM »
He's only on the 9th and 12th(last) track the rest is Jeremy Haynes.

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 02:59:40 PM »
I know he's young, but how young is he?
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Offline ABOVEALL

• LGM Member
    • http://

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
He should be about 16 or 17 now.

Offline Rawbiznes

• LGM Member
  • My Home Girls
    • My Myspace Page

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »
Jeromy Haynes played the actual session. J Drew just did the into I think. But yeah hes pretty nice. Im proud of the lil dude, he seems to be making his come up 4sho. However Ive heard that his attitude his a lil brand new. But hes young, so Im sure he will grow outta that.  8)
Holla @cha Boi!,
Tim

CATRON

John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 07:23:41 PM »
Quote from: ABOVEALL
He should be about 16 or 17 now.

Jay is my age. 15

We kicked together (hard) in memphis at the COGIC convacation. Man that guy is FUNNY.

Offline snutz

• LGM Member

J Sheard
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »
Ive been to a shed in Memphis during the Convacation, and he is nice. There were some cat's from Memphis that waxed him, but you must realize, the cat is still very young and has alot of learning to do. Dude has serious chops.

Offline blakk

• LGM Member

Re: John Drew Sheard II
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 06:36:54 PM »
HEY WASSUP ER'BODY!! SORRY TO HURT YALLS FEELINS :'( BUT,JOHN DREW II IS ONLY ON THE LAST SONG!!!
       JEREMY HAYNES PLAYED ON THE LIVE PART....(he was
ridin on it though)

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 06:57:52 PM »
yeah! Jeremy killed the live part but J-drew i think is dope even though im a jeremy fan to the heart yo! from the Lou! but when i was up in Detroit Dway had took me to this spot called the upper room a club for young christians and J-Drew rock the set that night. Im from the D, so you know its love. I never met him but i think dway is going to make that happen when i go back but Bigups to J-Drew and the whole Detroit fam, yall still my peeps even though i rep the STL now! ;D

Offline young_drumz

• LGM Member
  • Blessed and Highly Favored in GOD!!

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
HEY WASSUP ER'BODY!! SORRY TO HURT YALLS FEELINS :'( BUT,JOHN DREW II IS ONLY ON THE LAST SONG!!!
       JEREMY HAYNES PLAYED ON THE LIVE PART....(he was
ridin on it though)

I was thinking that he played on the 9th and Last but i guess i was wrong, he stiil get lov though

MaestroDivine

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 12:08:02 PM »
The last time I saw him, he was a lil boy on Bobby Jones, with his momma & Kiki. I can remember Karen did this two minute run to end the song ... I stepped back wondering if she collapsed after she got back stage, and how big of a fool she must've felt for even doing that...
Pages: [1]   Go Up