LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "HONEST" LGM FAM BEWARE  (Read 1362 times)

Offline mordecai

• LGM Member

"HONEST" LGM FAM BEWARE
« on: February 15, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »
There are "members" on this forum that will try to swindle people to trade music. I was just a victim this past week when I took someone's offer to give me S.O.P. choral's first album (from '95), in exchange for some rare drummer music that I own. This person who I wish I could name, but I wont even gave me a lame story about how  he was swindled out of some music themselves. If I could have found that S.O.P album I would have just bought it, but the person that I PM'd the songs never ever responded back with there end of the bargain and is never on the board. Where can we find honest people??? Even on a Christian/Gospel forum there are deceivers. My honest LGM fam BEWARE. Don't fall for it.

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

"HONEST" LGM FAM BEWARE
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 04:10:29 PM »
it's sad that it has to come to this but for these kinds of things you guys need a mediator.

for instance both people send a middle man the file and only when he has both files does he swap the links with each other.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Well...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 04:14:05 PM »
Persoanlly, I look at two things when dealing with folks on LGM
1.  How long have them been a member
2.  How many post have they made.

If they have been a member for 1+ years, and have made more than like 200+ post, I would be more comfortable dealing with them.  It shows me that they are here for the long term and not some fly by night type person.
:)

Offline mordecai

• LGM Member

Re: Well...
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 04:16:43 PM »
Quote from: 4hisglory
Persoanlly, I look at two things when dealing with folks on LGM
1.  How long have them been a member
2.  How many post have they made.

If they have been a member for 1+ years, and have made more than like 200+ post, I would be more comfortable dealing with them.  It shows me that they are here for the long term and not some fly by night type person.

Thanks for the info fam I will take that into consideration from now on.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

"HONEST" LGM FAM BEWARE
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 04:51:47 PM »
Aye what about those who are new but ARE here for the long term?

Do we get some consideration for things like this?

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

"HONEST" LGM FAM BEWARE
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 05:34:08 PM »
Yo mordecai I feel your pain, especially when it comes to a rare album like this one. I apologize on the other party's behalf. I'll tell you what... I actually have the SOP cd you're looking for. How about I send it to you through pm-- no strings attached. I just want to be a blessing man. If you would like me to do that go ahead and shoot me a pm to confirm. Don't want to do it for naught. God bless man :wink: .
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Spiritfingers

Yo Joseph...
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 07:58:08 PM »
Yo Joseph...what the enemy meant for bad God is going to make work out for your good.

Check:  My Pastor reminds us of this often.  Nobody...I mean nobody is getting away with anything...God got your back.

FINGAZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up