LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Putting it to rest.....  (Read 541 times)

Offline LiLCedSmith

• LGM Member

Putting it to rest.....
« on: February 16, 2006, 01:44:08 AM »
I just wanna tell you guys I love you., matters if you gave a positive or negative opinion on the situation. If any other situation comes up like the one that just happened, please don't put fire on it, pray about it. Unfortunately this stuff has been on my mind all day, and things were about to get real ugly out here in houston over nonsense. I prayed and asked God what to do. So I come on here to apologize to you guys on LGM (and I mean everybody)......and to my Houston fam. Don't let nobody opinions change your character NOBODY. I was wrong when I entertained the situation, if I wouldn't have done that this would have never gotten to this point. For all you "local" cats just cause nobody knows you, don't mean you are less talented or are less of a person. The bible talks about season's and just be ready when your season comes......the Devil tried to still my joy and i'm not going to let him have it....this is just another battle he lost! He's gonna try to come back in another situation, but it's our job to keep him off of LGM....SEE YA'LL GUYS AROUND.........LiLCedSmith'

Offline beantownborn

• LGM Member

Putting it to rest.....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 06:50:36 AM »
I wasn't involved, but apology accepted.  Keep playing for God, Ced. You may have little in your name but the God in you in bigger than that.  I've never heard you play, but keep it all with God.  Defeat the enemy and stay with God.  Don't be a stranger on this site, bruh.  Please feel free to contribute and add input.  I encourage you to do so.  Stay blessed and in God's Hands.

One.

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

Putting it to rest.....
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 07:12:16 AM »
MUCH RESPECT
APOLOGIES REQUIRE HUMILITY
ACCEPTED IN LOVE
THOUGH I WASN'T INVOLVED EITHER

sorry for the caps- just noticed :lol:
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline buggs

• LGM Member

Re: Putting it to rest.....
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 12:08:30 PM »
Thats the way to do it bro. I was just reading everything that went on and I dont know how it got started but thats a good way to end it.

Offline drummerforgod

• LGM Member

Re: Putting it to rest.....
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 06:26:01 PM »
Good move!!!

Lets keep it peaceful:)
Stay in the Pocket of GOD!
Pages: [1]   Go Up