LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Attitudes on the shed dvd....  (Read 6341 times)

JFunky

Re: Attitudes on the shed dvd....
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 08:22:09 PM »
I haven't check out the video but if the language is like that then drop the GOSPEL word and call it Urban Chops or something else.
Gospel and F bombs don't go together.  Sorry.  The Truth, Not an OPINION.  Jesus is GOSPEL.  Flame me if you want... 8)

CATRON

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 09:35:05 PM »
HEY THIS IS A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT........................

WHAT KIND OF CYMBALS WAS ERIC MOORE PLAYING ON.

THEY SOUND RATHER BRIGHT. HOTTT

HOLLA

blaquegenius

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 10:09:29 PM »
On the real, we need to pray for the brotha. Truthfully there's a lot of katz out there dealing with the same issues. We can talk about if there was attitude between Thomas and Tony all day long, but if we're not praying then what's the use. When it comes down to it, church musicians came be some of the most egotistical jerks on the planet. We have to also understand, this is where the devil will try and destroy folks the most. I encourage all of us to stay humble, stay praying and stay reading the Word of God.

One

Offline crazyfoot

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 11:08:45 PM »
On the real, we need to pray for the brotha. Truthfully there's a lot of katz out there dealing with the same issues. We can talk about if there was attitude between Thomas and Tony all day long, but if we're not praying then what's the use. When it comes down to it, church musicians came be some of the most egotistical jerks on the planet. We have to also understand, this is where the devil will try and destroy folks the most. I encourage all of us to stay humble, stay praying and stay reading the Word of God.

One

I know somebody that has ashed tape with tony and thomas and i believe sput on there shedding and tony was madd young but not taking it very well. But just like my man said pray for these bros but remember what is a gift without the gift giver? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IF JESUS AINT IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 11:58:15 PM »
I AM NOT ON HERE JUDGIN WHAT HE SAID, HECK I STILL STRUGGLE WITH CUSSIN,NO ONE IS PERFECT,I JUST BROUGHT UP MY POINT, CUSS THESE CATS ACTED SURPRISE THAT HE CUSSED,WHEN ON HIS MYSPCE PAGE, THATS ALL HE DOES,THATS HIM,HE IS IS OWN MAN!I WIL CONTINUE TO KEEP HIM IN PRAYER WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE, I JUST WANNA MAKE IT CLEAR I WAS;NT LOOKIN DOWN ON HIM CUSS SOMEONE SAID HE CUSSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 12:13:33 AM »
you said he was "a mess" though same thing ::)

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006, 06:35:13 AM »
With this knowledge that I just gained...I do not believe that i will be buying this DVD. I am not into supporting the "URBAN" Chops as JFunky called it. The word Gospel should be removed. I wont condemn anyone for what they do wrong. BUT...... if you are going to be on a GOSPEL Product, how can you not clean up your act a little bit?

God Bless.

MaestroDivine

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 07:16:05 AM »

I know that Black people have, for a long time, use the word 'mess' ... to describe someone buckwild or crazy.

Ex: "James mooned his science teacher after graduation. That boy's a mess..."

It's not meant to be an insult, when used in that way.

As opposed to(which I'm sure Modern_Drummer didn't mean)...

"I heard Nathaniel's mother is on drugs. I saw her walking down the street ... and she's just a mess."

The word mess has been used to describe someone a little on the rambunctious side, yet laughable ... and someone's life who appears to be in ruins. If you see Pridgen's page ... clearly he's the former. That dude is BUCK-WILD!

That's why no one is surprised that he cursed. Also, sense WHEN did Thomas become a Gospel drummer, lol? That dude can't be classified as a Gospel drummer anymore than Tony Royster, Jr. I never even thought he was Christian, to be honest. On his clip on gospelchops.com ...  how many times did he mention God?

I think Gerald brought him in, 'cause he has played gospel .. and was also very skilled drummer.

Offline Zelevo

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2006, 08:04:07 AM »
We sincerely need to pray for friends.
Let also correct our them in meekness considering ourselves.

Repetition deepens Impression

Offline Mandella_Luv06

• LGM Member
  • ~*My first love*~

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2006, 08:20:21 AM »
ok fellaz....im kinda new to this so could somebody tell me......what in the world is a "shed" HOLLA at cha gurl! Lemme know sumn cuz im lost as a goose. lol
~*Class of 2006...da crunkest of them all!*~

Offline smarkland38

• LGM Member
    • myspace.com

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 08:28:17 AM »
Hey Everybody!
Did you notice that Jeremy and quote me if i am wrong had to step in and put a stop to the competiveness in the Shed
. It was like big brother stepping in and shutting down the egos.
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!!!

www.myspace.com/sidmark

Offline sonofpaul

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
Thanks Moe for the myspace page..yes we should not judge him but pray for t. prigen..but don't go to his myspace unless you like to hear him say "F@#k the police 2006",and see him point the finger at you in the pics....

MaestroDivine

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2006, 11:48:44 AM »
Thanks Moe for the myspace page..yes we should not judge him but pray for t. prigen..but don't go to his myspace unless you like to hear him say "F@#k the police 2006",and see him point the finger at you in the pics....

Once again - what made you guys think Thomas Pridgen was a Gospel drummer, or a born against Christian? JUST because he was on gosopel chops, showing you all some licks?

Offline sonofpaul

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 12:01:13 PM »
you're right div..BUT REALLY WHAT'S UP WITH THE DENNIS/DAVE SHED!?!?!?!?!LOL...

MaestroDivine

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 12:03:43 PM »
you're right div..BUT REALLY WHAT'S UP WITH THE DENNIS/DAVE SHED!?!?!?!?!LOL...

It went on to that Big Popped Taped, trash bin up in the sky.

Hand me a napkin so I can wipe my tears.

Offline flamtapz

• LGM Member
  • dublife.

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 02:12:46 PM »
and to top it ALL off...WoWW thomas... ;D

MaestroDivine

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 02:14:32 PM »

That's Thomas???

Yooooo! I just thought that was a lesbian!

Offline flamtapz

• LGM Member
  • dublife.

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006, 02:17:54 PM »

That's Thomas???

Yooooo! I just thought that was a lesbian!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D yoo i didn't wat to say anything but my mind was right in that area lol

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006, 02:26:10 PM »

Once again - what made you guys think Thomas Pridgen was a Gospel drummer, or a born against Christian? JUST because he was on gosopel chops, showing you all some licks?

i did not think he was a gospel drummer because of gospel chops but because of the rep he had from playing for different choirs and churches and stuff, of course no one knew if he  was a committed Christian or not but because of that rep i just thought he may have sense enough to atleast act right on a GOSPELchops production or try and rep Christ a little bit- or a little more than to have a myspace like that.  he should know that he could put the whole ministry (g-chops) in question by the public.
  and i do think - like ER said that someone in the organization should have caught what he said and tried to edit it out
God bless him, he'll be living for Christ soon enough- let us just keep praying for the lord's will for his life
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2006, 02:59:19 PM »

me sayin he is a mess is not judgin him,judgin would to attack his character or question his christianity,think b4 you type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up