LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Attitudes on the shed dvd....  (Read 6340 times)

blaquegenius

Re: Attitudes on the shed dvd....
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »
ok fellaz....im kinda new to this so could somebody tell me......what in the world is a "shed" HOLLA at cha gurl! Lemme know sumn cuz im lost as a goose. lol

A shed is basically when drummers and sometimes other musicians get together and play. Normally about 3-4 drumsets are set up and folks start a beat and trade chops. It's basically an opportunity for katz to come together and learn from each other.

drummerschoice

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2006, 09:41:24 PM »
im not sayin nuttins wrong wit the guys myspace but cmon!!! you still have to admit that he is a GREAT drummer and i listened to that gospel chops and i didnt hear cussing i heard him make noises i thought he was jus one of those roudy guys he was crackin me up i cant get the dvd till march but when i do ill put my imput and you cant change it from gospel shed sessions because of one person in the dvd it dont have a bunch of cursing from what i hear and ur acting like its all worldly drummers.... joey oscar yaahn hunter...eric moore... and jeremy haynes i mean you guys are complaining about a dvd that you been beggin for since september?? and imma personally lol find the person who makes them stop making copys cuz of yall talkin bout it so dont say nothin negative till i get my copy!!!!! or else(pounds fist in hand) and jus pray for the brotha that gods leads him in a different path dont judge him thats what christians tend to do that to me is even worse then what hes doing its like telling him he not welcome to do things for christ... god bless

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 12:09:45 AM »
"think b4 you type"

lol whatever  ;D You don't make sense.

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 05:35:30 AM »
http://www.myspace.com/burnerbeats......................dont go there if you dont wanna read or hear cussin!

Guys the bible does say not everyone who shouts Lord, Lord !!!!!!! At the same time tho you never know whats going on in his life! I find when I start cussin (I am working on it all you high and mighty Im more blessed then yalls, dont make me slap you! WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGURES SAY TO THE FACE !!!! SLAP!) is when Im going through some heavy s!@# ;D So lets not be quick judge and get on him! Or maybe he is a jerk but Jesus is here for people like Tom and me!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 06:26:43 AM »
"think b4 you type"

neither do you, i love goin back and forth on here so cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,bring it on bookman......lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 09:12:05 AM »
"think b4 you type"

neither do you, i love goin back and forth on here so cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,bring it on bookman......lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hey MD...I think he was referring to the Newbie, not you.

God BLess.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 09:13:28 AM »
im not sayin nuttins wrong wit the guys myspace but cmon!!! you still have to admit that he is a GREAT drummer and i listened to that gospel chops and i didnt hear cussing i heard him make noises i thought he was jus one of those roudy guys he was crackin me up i cant get the dvd till march but when i do ill put my imput and you cant change it from gospel shed sessions because of one person in the dvd it dont have a bunch of cursing from what i hear and ur acting like its all worldly drummers.... joey oscar yaahn hunter...eric moore... and jeremy haynes i mean you guys are complaining about a dvd that you been beggin for since september?? and imma personally lol find the person who makes them stop making copys cuz of yall talkin bout it so dont say nothin negative till i get my copy!!!!! or else(pounds fist in hand) and jus pray for the brotha that gods leads him in a different path dont judge him thats what christians tend to do that to me is even worse then what hes doing its like telling him he not welcome to do things for christ... god bless

HuH? Reading your post was like riding a roller coaster! What are you trying to say? You are commenting on a DVD that you have not even watched yet??? hmmmm..

God Bless You.

Offline keydrummer

• LGM Member

the shed dvd....
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »
First of all Eccentric Rhythm,There is no cursing on the "Gospel Chops Shed" dvd.So it's  safe and recommended that you buy it,Secondly as I stated earlier  I didn't notice any type of attitude among any of the Participants.Lastly if thomas pridgen is Cursing on his "Myspace" site don't talk about the Brother pray for him None of us is  perfect NONE OF US.There is only one perfect Being.

Eccentric-Rhythm

Re: the shed dvd....
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »
First of all Eccentric Rhythm,There is no cursing on the "Gospel Chops Shed" dvd.So it's  safe and recommended that you buy it,Secondly as I stated earlier  I didn't notice any type of attitude among any of the Participants.Lastly if thomas pridgen is Cursing on his "Myspace" site don't talk about the Brother pray for him None of us is  perfect NONE OF US.There is only one perfect Being.

FIRST OF ALL KEY DRUMMER... I am not the one that brought it up in the first place....So jump down someone else's throat. More people than not have said that there is cuss words on the DVD, I wont know until I see for myself, which I dont think I will be doing. There indeed is only one Perfect one, but we are made in His Image and His Likeness, and we are called to be Perfect ourselves. that is why there is the need to live the Christian Life. Yes, pray for the fallen brothers!!! we have to, that is what we are sent for. That is why we are here, is to empart Eternal Life to those who are lost.

SO dont be trying to put me in check and vent on me, you dont know what I am about or how I feel.

God Richly Bless you, and I will be praying for all that I can.

Offline keydrummer

• LGM Member

Attitudes on the shed dvd....
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 10:37:10 AM »
WHOA Homey Slow your Roll I'm not jumping down your throat in any way, Take the time and inquire more closely to the post if I'm not mistaken People were talking about Thomas Pridgen's "MySpace" site has cursing in it,Now I have also read that they  heard cursing in the previews for the Dvd,I personally don't think that the Powers that be in "Gospelchops"would make public such an occurrance,And i think I have seen all of the Previews and have I didn't hear any profanity.My first statement was directed towards you leting you know that I have seen the Dvd and there is not Profanity in it.My second statement was to those who stated that there was an air of attitude during the session I didn't notice that.So in no way was I trying to Vent on you or to check you,I was leting you know that the DVD is okay.Maybe the First of All threw  U,There is no Malice intended.

rjthakid

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 10:43:21 AM »
There is WAY too much drama on this site.

::)  :-\

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 10:45:05 AM »
WHOA Homey Slow your Roll I'm not jumping down your throat in any way, Take the time and inquire more closely to the post if I'm not mistaken People were talking about Thomas Pridgen's "MySpace" site has cursing in it,Now I have also read that they  heard cursing in the previews for the Dvd,I personally don't think that the Powers that be in "Gospelchops"would make public such an occurrance,And i think I have seen all of the Previews and have I didn't hear any profanity.My first statement was directed towards you leting you know that I have seen the Dvd and there is not Profanity in it.My second statement was to those who stated that there was an air of attitude during the session I didn't notice that.So in no way was I trying to Vent on you or to check you,I was leting you know that the DVD is okay.Maybe the First of All threw  U,There is no Malice intended.

Thank you for clarifying that!! I appreciate that. I was wondering why that all would be coming at me! Next time just make it more clear please, that there are 2 parts to your post!...

God Bless.

Offline keydrummer

• LGM Member

Attitudes on the shed dvd....
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 10:49:21 AM »
Sure Homey no Problem.Please,This is for EVERYONE lets not be so Quick to Anger.

Offline tenspeed

• LGM Member
  • "As much as possible live at Peace with all men"

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
There is WAY too much drama on this site.

::)  :-\

AMEN!!!! Let's Just Pray,Praise,and PLay :) :)

Offline Chubb1012

• LGM Member
  • BOOMER! SOONER!

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 12:01:27 PM »
Is it just me, or did anyone else sense some attitudes on the shed dvd? Just curious. I'm not trying to start anything.

I just want everyone to know I didn't intend for this thread to cause any problems. I didn't bring up anything about a curse word. I just felt like I noticed a little attitude a few times on the dvd. I have been to shed sessions before where you can just feel tension at times from people. By no means was I trying to tear down the dvd. If anything was misunderstood by by my post, I do apologize.
BOOMER! SOONER!

Offline Da1witdastix

• LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »
so i guess yall like my picture right ;D ;D
I don\'t need a month I make history er\'yday

MaestroDivine

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2006, 07:38:36 PM »
Thomas' playing seems to be missing something, to be honest.

I've watched his clip from Gospel Chops quite a few times - and while the dude is obviously VERY TALENTED ... something was totally missing. I couldn't get into it at all. Somebody might say the annointing ... but, I knew Atheist's that made me jump out of my skin while they were playing....

It's just odd ... 'cause I should like the dude's playing. He's amazing .. I just don't know yet...

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2006, 07:47:01 PM »
pray saints,lets all kiss and make up! lol lol lol lol lol lol

MaestroDivine

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
pray saints,lets all kiss and make up! lol lol lol lol lol lol

Gay dudes lurking: Kiss?!?!?!

*Moe Checks PM's to find 25 messages from members looking to kiss & make up*

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2006, 07:51:19 PM »
you right e-r, i was mistakin, i apologize to that dude, !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up