LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRITON USERS.. Assist me please :)  (Read 1566 times)

Offline 88-Keys

• LGM Member
    • http://

TRITON USERS.. Assist me please :)
« on: February 20, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »
Hi everyone.
Been a long time but I am finally back and glad to see the board in full swing. God bless all of you abundantly in this new year!

I have just purchased a KORG TRITON LE which I control with my Roland piano... I am just wondering a couple things:

1) Is it possible to put sound samples onto the Triton from older models. For example. I used to have a KORG X3 back in the day
and there are instruments on it I would love to have in use on this new machine. Is it possible to load those sounds which I have
in their original formats (on disk).  Also, are there websites that have samples that can be downloaded to Add to the Korg machine. Ive been lookin around on the net but have yet to find the info I need

2) Second of all, I was wondering if you guys could tell me your fav sound(s) on the Triton series when leading worship (those of you
who lead worship in churches). I am seeking a sound but I have no idea what it is, but I know its a popular sound that alot of
pro's use when they are leading worship. It is as if theres a pad being played on top of an ep + acoustic piano (if that makes sense)..but it doesnt sound cheesy and stringy. lol .Ive been all thru the Triton Le and I am just not finding the sound I am describing.

Thanks for reading my post and hopefully helping me out.
I am new to this sequencing stuff and it is alot to take in lol

God bless you
TonyScott

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: TRITON USERS.. Assist me please :)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 02:01:29 PM »
I would refernce the maual. Some keyboards are compatible with older models from the same line. But it depends on the Tritons ablility to read the type of files that are on the floppies. The Triton is o powerful by itself, and I have never heard of anyone wanting to upload sounds from any other older models. I dont know of any freeware sites that give out decent sounds for the Triton, but syntauir.com, and kidnepro sells soounds for the Triton. There are some other resources but Im more of knob twister so I tweak whatevers from the factory.  Can you name a song that uses the sound combination that you are talking about.

Oh I almost forgot before I go, here take this: Click here and get your research on

Im too tall to act small.

Offline NoelII

• LGM Member
    • http://www.kevinsharpe.net

Re: TRITON USERS.. Assist me please :)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:50:11 PM »
I don't know about the LE but my Triton Studio will read disks from my X3. I have to save what's on there first but I'm curiouse where it will load the old X3 sounds. I use both boards though I like the Triton waaayyy more. 
Psalm 33:3 "Sing unto Him a new song, play skillfully with a loud noise."
Pages: [1]   Go Up