LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAN SOME HELP ME WITH THESE CHORDS  (Read 2276 times)

Offline KTIBBS1911

• LGM Member

CAN SOME HELP ME WITH THESE CHORDS
« on: September 28, 2005, 09:36:43 PM »
i NEED HELP WITH TE CHORDS TO mICHEAL KELSEY RUN AND TELL THAT,  DOES ANY ONE KNOW THAT SONGS AND CAN HELP ME WITH THE CHORDS

Offline whitemichael

• LGM Member

here they are
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 10:15:12 AM »
Key Ab...this is a simplified...but pretty full version of the song...the way I have chorded it is almost identical  to how the music songs on the CD...so with saying that...even though the bass looks seperated...the majority of it is basic bass runs...
lh/rh
Intro...
commas mean play notes singularly...
C#/F Ab C#
C#/F# B# C#---F Ab C#
repeat for about three times I think...listen to intro on CD to know what I mean...this is a simple intro the end of the one they use  on the CD.

C#,Bb/F Ab C#
Ab, Bb/F# Bb C#---chord follows Ab bass...but not simutaneously..
C#,Bb/F Ab C#
Ab, Bb/F# Bb C#
C#,Bb/Ab C# F
Ab/Ab C# F
Bb/F# Bb Eb
C#/F Ab C#
hit C# twice to prepare for change...
change...Eb,F,F#/Ab,A,Bb
Bb,C#,Eb,E/F# Bb C#
Eb/
E/F# Bb C#
C#/F Ab C#
tight turnaround I usually do....
F,Ab,Bb,B,Bb,Ab,F,C#/C#,E,F#,Ab,C#---right hand does not come in till second Bb...(listen to CD if confusing)
Repeat beginning again and when get ready for oh..oh...ohh...ohh...run this on both hands...
F#,F,Eb,C#,C,F#,F,Eb
Bb, F/Ab C# F
Bb, F/Bb, C#
F#, C#/Bb C# E
F#,Eb,C#/
F#, C#/F# Bb C#
Ab/F# Bb Eb
C#/F Ab C#
that is the song in a nut shell...and then for end just do a basic bass run with church jazz chords on the right hand....oh and I forgot there is another change I need to post that comes in at the end when they say....yesss....so if you can't figure that one out ...just get back at me....
Ihope this is not too confusing...but this is the easiest way I could think of to post it...also play the song like your beating the keyboard...lol...to get the most out of this song...
mike
"To blessed to imagine..."
Mike White

Offline lafrance

• LGM Member

Re: CAN SOME HELP ME WITH THESE CHORDS
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
May you do the ending of this song?
Pages: [1]   Go Up