LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!!!!HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1794 times)

Offline jusplay

• LGM Member
  • JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 21, 2006, 10:40:14 AM »
 :-[ Iv really been down on myself as of late........... I really was improving my first semster up here at BGSU.......... which is a VERY VERY good school for music............ but i have been stuck in a place......... and I feel it is my practicing........... I never really practiced my practicing ................. WAT IM ASKIN IS WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO.....I REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE........ HELP MY OUT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Love is Peace...Music is Learning.... and God is Life!!!

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
First things first, you have to pray CONSISTENTLY about the direction God wants to take you. When you do that, you'll start to understand why you are where you are. Next, when you sit down to practice on the kit.........GO NUTS for like 10-15 minutes and just play.  ??? What good is that? I'm glad you asked. :) It allows you to "vent" and get everything out of your system that might be a "hinderance" to your practice routine. Also, this might spark some ideas, but you have to listen to yourself playing while "Going nuts". Lastly, keep listening to music. Everybody goes through these dry spells but you can't just sit there, you have to press through it and go to the next level. I hope this helps. Yell back!

Disclaimer: None of the above statements assume that you are not praying or that you have hinderances in your practice routine. I can hear someone trying trip on me already. 1!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:17:43 AM »
First things first, you have to pray CONSISTENTLY about the direction God wants to take you. When you do that, you'll start to understand why you are where you are. Next, when you sit down to practice on the kit.........GO NUTS for like 10-15 minutes and just play.  ??? What good is that? I'm glad you asked. :) It allows you to "vent" and get everything out of your system that might be a "hinderance" to your practice routine. Also, this might spark some ideas, but you have to listen to yourself playing while "Going nuts". Lastly, keep listening to music. Everybody goes through these dry spells but you can't just sit there, you have to press through it and go to the next level. I hope this helps. Yell back!

Disclaimer: None of the above statements assume that you are not praying or that you have hinderances in your practice routine. I can hear someone trying trip on me already. 1!

exactly

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
Just follow god brother.  He's the only one that can truly help you.
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline jusplay

• LGM Member
  • JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »
 :) :) :) Thank you guys for all the support and help......... keep feeding me info........... I love to learn..........
Love is Peace...Music is Learning.... and God is Life!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up