LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5 video clips  (Read 6152 times)

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

Re: 5 video clips
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 12:19:18 PM »
#1- i must admit that i am impressed with how that snare sounded- even though it is a 14"

#2-
lol. You got some nice hands and all but that was a simple double stroke accent on the snare on that byron cage song.

just because you understand something, can do something, or can figure something out doesn't mean it's not HOT, or that is is just "alright".

#3 dway you are making me anxious about putting up my clips, the clips i put up before were not even close to how well i play, for some reason you make me excited about putting some better stuff up here.-  hope that makes sense :P
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 12:28:19 PM »
I know exactly what you mean freddy no matter how hard we try it just seems like i cant play my best when it being recorded for some strange reason but the clip that I heard of yours was hot!!!!! So I think it just us being never saticfied with our playing and that is a good thing cause we will never stop learning and getting better.

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »
Dway.......<sigh>....<shakes head>......That was phatt!!!! You gotta post more stuff, man! Yell back!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline djdavis

• LGM Member
  • Me Sheddin
    • http://www.myspace.com/davidjdavis

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2006, 01:03:31 PM »
man.....i love your style, chops, fills everything, and its so clean!! what kit is it? i looks like pearl sumthing

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »
Bruh straight up dont take it to heart. You sound like you are pretty hot and I can agree that your licks were pretty are pretty darn clean, But man I wasnt really fellin ya bruh. Alot of the licks you did were so repetitive and I didnt see a variety of different feels that made the song come alive. Pretty nice stuff though I just thought you could show more of a vocabulary in your playing. Keep up the good luck though.....Much Love!!!

Da' Drumma

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »
Bruh straight up dont take it to heart. You sound like you are pretty hot and I can agree that your licks were pretty are pretty darn clean, But man I wasnt really fellin ya bruh. Alot of the licks you did were so repetitive and I didnt see a variety of different feels that made the song come alive. Pretty nice stuff though I just thought you could show more of a vocabulary in your playing. Keep up the good luck though.....Much Love!!!

Da' Drumma

???

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »
Your good man!!! How did you get your music to play like that? Did you plug it in to an amp?
Artistik Muzik

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 04:57:57 PM »
I plug in through the system. Da drumma I dont take it to heart your oppinion is your opinion I will take it in to mind that Im playing to a cd Its not like its a live gig but good lookin onthe critisizm I can take it thats why I put it on here

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 04:59:06 PM »
pearl session custom

Offline hendoo

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »
KEEP IT UP DOC!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS GOOD

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 08:48:18 PM »
good work man, share some more!

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 08:57:11 PM »
I plug in through the system. Da drumma I dont take it to heart your oppinion is your opinion I will take it in to mind that Im playing to a cd Its not like its a live gig but good lookin onthe critisizm I can take it thats why I put it on here

Wow that really helped!!! Naw im just jokin man. How did you plug it in through the system though?
Artistik Muzik

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »
Sup Man..You sound jus like me..lol..but yea..I LOVED IT ALL...
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

blaquegenius

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 10:27:13 PM »
dway - Thanks for sharing the clips...I had katz at my job asking who is dude playing...LOL

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 11:08:22 PM »
plug in a mic channel you need to go toguitar center and buy an adapter that it

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 11:12:14 PM »
Yo! thats my GOD BRA from the D baby, we grew up playin drums together in Detroit but I moved to the STL but we still keep in touch and when I go back to the D, we shed late at night on that same set yo! Much love to my bra Way, Hes a Killa on the set. Bill loves u Dawg and ill see u and Jaun soon! ;D 8)

THATS MY FAM! DETROIT WHADUP DOE! 8)

soul_pocket

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 11:44:47 PM »
Hey praise him Dway....man dude you got skills man......I like your pocket dude your very clean....keep it up man and always keep God first........Hey what kind of head do you have on your snare............and how did you tune it....like how tight is it on the top and bottom.........that snare you got sounds phat man.....God Bless...appreciate the cliips you put up...

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 11:48:53 PM »
ambasador coated for the head on there  and i tune it like 7 or 8 turns past finger tight on top and 9 10 on the bottom

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »
Good lookin on the props bill ! My god brotha bill is were I learned how to play we goneget some clips of him on here all I can say is Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He out cold on the set!  Bill he live in st louis now.

Offline drummerNYC

• LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 09:06:34 AM »
The clips were real tight. I can appreciate your style clean and neat. Thanks for sharing thats what this site is about and not all that other nonsense that be on here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up