LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: A few more clips  (Read 6382 times)

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

Re: A few more clips
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 09:28:57 AM »
 ??? I WAS JUST CURIOUS, NOT QUESTIONING YOU

A YES WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE ::) NO ONE ASKED YOU ALL THAT  :)
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

MaestroDivine

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 09:29:46 AM »
Da_Drumma  did you see his other clips on the other thread?

Yes I did. Man what is wrong with me having my opinion. My wife is a dynamic praise and worshiop leader, and proffesional singer....( Song with Kelly Price, Chaka Kahn, and others) and she said the same thing and she been to many confrences and workship including a ongoer of GMWA.

Well, I think he's a solid drummer. Not everyone is going to be baddest musician on the map. I doubt he feels that way about himself, anyway.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 09:32:14 AM »

So let me guess now im the one everyone has to get on now just because of my opinion right?

MaestroDivine

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 09:34:44 AM »

A YES WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE ::) NO ONE ASKED YOU ALL THAT  :)

So let me guess now im the one everyone has to get on now just because of my opinion right?

Dude, relax. I'm often in your position, so I know what it's like. Man up. You have a right to your opinion. However, just remember, everyone else has a right theirs as well. So, if you say something that is unpopular among the members of the drummers forum .. you will have to defend your opinion against how many people take issue with it.

I do it all the time.

Won't you join me?

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 09:58:13 AM »

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I SIMPLY SAID THAT I WAS JUST CURIOUS N O T   QUESTIONING YOU OR YOUR OPINION
YOU ARE JUST ADDING STUFF READING TOOO DEEP

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW SO THAT IF YOU HADN'T YOU COULD.

GRACIOUS!!!!!!!
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 10:03:49 AM »

A YES WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE ::) NO ONE ASKED YOU ALL THAT  :)

Dude, relax. I'm often in your position, so I know what it's like. Man up. You have a right to your opinion. However, just remember, everyone else has a right theirs as well. So, if you say something that is unpopular among the members of the drummers forum .. you will have to defend your opinion against how many people take issue with it.

I do it all the time.

Won't you join me?

Div is a good friend of mine on here, and he usually gets the brunt end of the stick when he gives his opinion. Thats why I didnt attack yours! I wouldnt do that. I was just asking you to prove your point..

God Bless.

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member
  • My lil nephew (5) putting in work now

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 10:06:04 AM »
It was pretty nice to me. If i heard this guy in a service, it would get my attention. Its a really nice clip. Nice chops and nice setup from what i can see.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 10:32:50 AM »
Da_Drumma  did you see his other clips on the other thread?

Yes I did. Man what is wrong with me having my opinion. My wife is a dynamic praise and worshiop leader, and proffesional singer....( Song with Kelly Price, Chaka Kahn, and others) and she said the same thing and she been to many confrences and workship including a ongoer of GMWA.

Well, I think he's a solid drummer. Not everyone is going to be baddest musician on the map. I doubt he feels that way about himself, anyway.

Didn't say he did!!!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 10:39:19 AM »

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I SIMPLY SAID THAT I WAS JUST CURIOUS N O T   QUESTIONING YOU OR YOUR OPINION
YOU ARE JUST ADDING STUFF READING TOOO DEEP

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW SO THAT IF YOU HADN'T YOU COULD.

GRACIOUS!!!!!!!

Well to me you made a sarcastic comment so therefore I was making a comment stating that you dont have to get sarcastic over my opinion and your sarcastic statement was yes would have been fine, no one asked you all that.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »
Does someone need a hug???  :o

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 10:54:28 AM »
Alot of you guys are crazy man and Im serious man. What started out to be my opinion went through some real integregation and now I have to questioned why can't my opinion be my opinion why? I never questioned why anyone thought he was so great so why do I have to be questioned to why he's not. Why cant opinions be opinions. There are other people in this forum whom I know and who thinks the same way I do but they choose not to post. But for me I choose to post and those of you who know me I've been on here for a while but took a break, and I get along with everyone so dont try to make something out of nothing. If I didn't feel the clips oh well then. I never said I was better and I never did. There is no best when it comes to drumming the people buy what they like and if its some garbage drummer oh well thats the best to them cause they like the style. So in other words let opinions be opinions cause there is not facts its whatever floats your boat!!!!!!! Love Yall Be Blessed!!!!

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 10:57:33 AM »
Does someone need a hug???  :o

Naw man Im alright. I dont get mad man when you have god there is no reason to be down. I just pray for alot people. I just upsets me to see how some people make something out of nothing when there was no intent for anything to get negative. Thats all!!!

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 11:16:29 AM »
The only thing I have to say is I didnt post a the clips to have a big debate  on my playing da drumma if you play better than me thats fine I dont have a problem with that. And as far as the worship song goes I was palying to a CD i mean how much did you expect ? I think I do verry well in woship service because in worship its not about skillz but its all about can you tap into the holy spirit and let god annoint your playing I mean come on!

P.S Thanks fellas for sticking up for me not that its a war against  da drumma but man you can have your oppinion thats cool I dont have   a problem with that but you now from the firs clip you dont like the way I play so why do you have to say something negative on every clip it sonds kinda childish and what does your wife singing with chaka kan have to dowith anything? Sound like yall stuck on yall self man come back down to reallity its not about how many gigs I can get its about how many time I can make god proud. Hey man I dont have a problem with you bro just take it easy man I will get better just give me a couple months man.

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 11:22:20 AM »
It was not just a oppinion you insulted me you were almost attacking me youu said I make a lot of drummers look good and a lot of other things that were far past oppinions so the fellas were not wrong for what they were saying. I could have exepted your oppinion with no prob but not your insults!

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
It was not just a oppinion you insulted me you were almost attacking me youu said I make a lot of drummers look good and a lot of other things that were far past oppinions so the fellas were not wrong for what they were saying. I could have exepted your oppinion with no prob but not your insults!

My point ... Exactly.

God Bless.

Offline dway

• LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 11:36:18 AM »
Hey da drumma Its cool man no hard feelings I am just a local drummer I play at church thats all i do I dont gig or anything thats tthe only prob I had I didnt know what you expected of me.

No hard feelings next time give your oppinon and I am cool with that just no insults!

Offline Ibilddrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 12:06:49 PM »
Woah  :o I checked out these clips last night and now I see three pages devoted to all this crazyness.
Da_Drumma:
Man, How can you not see "the initial comments" you made as being offensive. The fact that there was nothing more offered than "that's my opinion...." or "I play better or have seen better drummers" was just rude. There's no other way of putting it. Whether it was your opinion or fact RUDE is just RUDE. There's no need for that sort of thing. Dway put his clips up for enjoyment and to share his ideas and possibly even for some constructive comments from the brethren. But you just came out and made sure everyone knew that you, your wife and buddies are above and beyond Dway and many others that were impressed by the brother's skills.

I'll tell you this, Da_Drumma;  you, your band, and even your wife may be skilled musically thorugh all your years of experience and numerous conferences. And the spirit may lead you all to greater levels of worship that cause individuals to repent and dive into baptismal waters and bless the masses. That's great, but you might wanna rethink some of your comments before hitting that post button next time. You shouldn't offend your brethren so, regardless of your accolades and accomplishments. I hope you can see what everyone has tried to convey to you.

Dway, you got some great skills and a great attitude to go along with that. Next time you're looking for a new snare drum, hit me up. I'll hook you up real nice.
GOD BLESS US ALL

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »
Hey da drumma Its cool man no hard feelings I am just a local drummer I play at church thats all i do I dont gig or anything thats tthe only prob I had I didnt know what you expected of me.

No hard feelings next time give your oppinon and I am cool with that just no insults!

Man Come on be for real I never said anything to insult you. I never said I was better and no I never said anything was about me. And when I brought my wife in the picture I was just stating she has great musical knowledge and I asked her for her opinion cause she Is a Praise and Worship Leader so she knows what kind of style different drummers have. And where are yall getting this I said I was better yall put that in there Yall self. You cant send me any quote to where I said that. Let me tell you something man when I first joined LGM I posted clips on here and man we I said I got critiqued hard I mean, I was afraid to even write another post. But it got me to where I am today. Not saying you dont like to be critqued but there is always going to be someone out there who is not feelin you, I mean you can go play for Tonex, John P Kee or anybody but you are still going to have someone who is not feelin you. And Just because I am the one not feelin your playing I have to have all yall jump down my throat. Now that aint right. I never said I disliked you or that you couldn't play I dont know where all that came from. I said I just wasnt feelin you. I mean yall are going to take away my right to be human and state my opinion. I mean yall sit here all day look and say I don't like this drummers playing, and oh this drummer is alright, or he wasnt all that, but as soon as I say I wasn't feelin someone it's a whole different ball game. Man yall need to tighten up cause soon as I said I wasn't feelin it all that should of been said is " That's Cool" or Like  Eccentric-Rhythm said "what didn't you like" but naw It had to get down to all this. I cant remember anything I said wrong or anything that may have been inappropiate except I wasn't feelin it. Yall need to chill and stop letting the devil get his hands in stuff. Everyone of you on here say what you like don't like why cant I ?      Much Love to yall anyways!!!!!!

From:                                                                                                                                                                                                           The Boy who can't state his opinion.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 12:40:10 PM »
Woah  :o I checked out these clips last night and now I see three pages devoted to all this crazyness.
Da_Drumma:
Man, How can you not see "the initial comments" you made as being offensive. The fact that there was nothing more offered than "that's my opinion...." or "I play better or have seen better drummers" was just rude. There's no other way of putting it. Whether it was your opinion or fact RUDE is just RUDE. There's no need for that sort of thing. Dway put his clips up for enjoyment and to share his ideas and possibly even for some constructive comments from the brethren. But you just came out and made sure everyone knew that you, your wife and buddies are above and beyond Dway and many others that were impressed by the brother's skills.

I'll tell you this, Da_Drumma;  you, your band, and even your wife may be skilled musically thorugh all your years of experience and numerous conferences. And the spirit may lead you all to greater levels of worship that cause individuals to repent and dive into baptismal waters and bless the masses. That's great, but you might wanna rethink some of your comments before hitting that post button next time. You shouldn't offend your brethren so, regardless of your accolades and accomplishments. I hope you can see what everyone has tried to convey to you.

Dway, you got some great skills and a great attitude to go along with that. Next time you're looking for a new snare drum, hit me up. I'll hook you up real nice.
GOD BLESS US ALL

Hold on dawg first of all of all don't start the lying thing I never ever said I play better, and yes I did say he made alot of drummers look good cause come the heck on if thats the kind of drumming you are exposed to everyday and everytime you go to church from church and you hear that same style everytime you go it can't help but to average. But dont you ever lie on me and tell me I said I was better lying is a sin and one of your commandments so I advise you review my quotes and correct yourself. I really don't play with people lying on me dont do that. And like I said for the last I was not comparing myself to dway. I see dway kind of playing all do so thats why its not new to me and whats wrong with that. Maybe If I got other musicians from down here to join and post maybe yall will understand.

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »
Dway, you sound good man! Be encouraged and keep bringing the goodz for God! Yelll back!
Love God. Live Long.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up