LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is THOMAS PRIDGEN considered a Christian drummer?  (Read 11336 times)

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

Re: Why is THOMAS PRIDGEN considered a Christian drummer?
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »
Everyone, the clay will never understand the potter. This life we've choosen to live is something that none of us can completely wrap our arms around. We will never understand everything. Remember this, when you are stumped and can't figure it out, and are starting to question if you should even BELIEVE ALL OF THIS, remember Faith = Past human understanding. It's when you just  can't understand things and you decide to trust that God knows what he's doing.

Yo E-R, I'm in round 4 right now with a black eye man!!!! haha

MaestroDivine

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »
Pride always gets the last word in right?

It would also seem that pride likes to point out that pride was right about another person having pride.

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »
Hey I feel you bigblackdrummer and I was wrong for attacking you the way I did. I just got the vibe that you thought it was funny or something to poke at.

Offline lxp4898

• LGM Member
  • my set
    • http://www.drummersgonecrazy

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2006, 10:22:42 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!! COME ON GUY'S LET'S DROP THIS SUBJECT VALID POINTS WAS MADE SOME GOOD AND SOME BAD .........PEACE STAY BLESSED

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2006, 10:23:46 AM »
MaestroDivine,

hahahah. You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. And pride would point out when someone pointed out that someone else had pride right? HAHA

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2006, 10:25:50 AM »
Seriously though. If you haven't read every single post until now. Go back and read, pure entertainment. jk!

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
" and God can work Miracles...but as I said, he will not force his way into someones life."

&

"NOW, with that being said.. God will bring obstacles into ones life, to make them fall to their knees and come back to God."

Help me to understand, Eccentric-Rhythm. The last statement seems to contradict the first.

Sorry...that does sound contradicting... Forgive me. I was trying to apply the latter statement with someone actually wanting something. For example, if someone is struggling in their life, and they want God, and know they need him, but they are not sure how to get back...or are being stubborn about it, God can intervene. and bring an obstacle across their path. Now in my opinion, that Applies to a Child of God. and we should know, not everyone is a Child of God.

Another view: I have an Uncle that is a Major Drug Addict. He was raised in church and still goes to Church when he is halfway sober. He is in his 40's and has struggled since he was a teen. My grandma, mom, dad, uncles, aunts and all our Family have prayed for him his Whole life. he still believes in God but he is bound by that demon. Will we quit praying, no. But, I feel that until He REALLy REALLY wants deliverance, God will not step in. He has to want it. So our prayers, are God have mercy. and may God soften his heart.

I hope that cleared it up?? I am in the middle of conversing on here and trying to finish up an insane Deadline..the head engineer isnt here today, so I am trying to do his job and mine. Forgive me, my thoughts are a little jumbled and in 2 places!

God Bless.

MaestroDivine

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2006, 10:36:30 AM »
MaestroDivine,

hahahah. You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. And pride would point out when someone pointed out that someone else had pride right? HAHA

I never denied having pride. I have enough to share with all the members on this website. Is that good? No. However, it's the gospel truth...

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
I didn't see that one coming!!!

Could you not tell that was a joke? Wierd. I said you were right dude. geez.

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2006, 10:52:43 AM »
Ok ****** kiss and make up :-* hehehe kiss me first! Id like to announce to all of you that me (Big Curtis Bernard) the grand master of this post has pride! Huh! What! Yes I have pride! YOU HAVE TO FREAKS!!!! Pride is not bad! We need it to make us stay clean, play awesome, brush out teeth....The only time pride is wrong is when you have to hurt others to gain yours.
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »
" and God can work Miracles...but as I said, he will not force his way into someones life."

&

"NOW, with that being said.. God will bring obstacles into ones life, to make them fall to their knees and come back to God."

Help me to understand, Eccentric-Rhythm. The last statement seems to contradict the first.

Sorry...that does sound contradicting... Forgive me. I was trying to apply the latter statement with someone actually wanting something. For example, if someone is struggling in their life, and they want God, and know they need him, but they are not sure how to get back...or are being stubborn about it, God can intervene. and bring an obstacle across their path. Now in my opinion, that Applies to a Child of God. and we should know, not everyone is a Child of God.

Another view: I have an Uncle that is a Major Drug Addict. He was raised in church and still goes to Church when he is halfway sober. He is in his 40's and has struggled since he was a teen. My grandma, mom, dad, uncles, aunts and all our Family have prayed for him his Whole life. he still believes in God but he is bound by that demon. Will we quit praying, no. But, I feel that until He REALLy REALLY wants deliverance, God will not step in. He has to want it. So our prayers, are God have mercy. and may God soften his heart.

I hope that cleared it up?? I am in the middle of conversing on here and trying to finish up an insane Deadline..the head engineer isnt here today, so I am trying to do his job and mine. Forgive me, my thoughts are a little jumbled and in 2 places!

God Bless.

you are right for not stopping-  cause God will NEVER (as long as we're alive) stop pursuing him/us and calling him/us back home- he loves us too much, and we should love like he does- or try our best
never Give up.  you never know how long the struggle may be, but you do know that there is always a God who is willing- just like the woman bleeding had suffered for years (i want to say 18) but in that moment she was healed- IT IS NEVER TOO LATE. - UNTIL YOU REACH HELL/HEAVEN.
ISN'T GOD ............ PERFECT!
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2006, 11:06:52 AM »
PRAISE HIM!!!!!!
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline tko05

• LGM Member

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2006, 11:30:45 AM »

&

God dosent put the obstacles in our life, ultimatetly WE do. What I mean is, when we dont accept God and what hes done for us then God respects your decision leaving us to go through lifes difficulties on our own. Most people, after life beats up on them for a while, decide that they cant take on life on there own and they need God. God wont make you turn to him.

“If Better Is Possible, Good Is No Longer An Option.

Offline Da1witdastix

• LGM Member

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
is tony royster considered a christian drummer or just a tight drummer....cuz the first time i ever seen  or heard... that man in a chuch is on that clip
I don\'t need a month I make history er\'yday

ChannelOne

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2006, 01:02:57 PM »
He started out playing in church, and from what I hear, he plays in church whenever he isn't on the road.

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2006, 01:51:45 PM »
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel WW3 coming on in this board! haha.

AMEN BBD. AMEN.

God Bless.

lol you know i stay ready e-r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »
I am not a drummer, but I did think he was a "Gospel' Drummer purely for the fact he was being featured on a gospel site.
same here!

MaestroDivine

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2006, 02:16:24 PM »
He started out playing in church, and from what I hear, he plays in church whenever he isn't on the road.

Well, Chris Dave still play's in church ... and you can tell by looking at his lips, he's no stranger to 'herbal therapy'...

Offline Seven

• LGM Member

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2006, 02:21:09 PM »

Well, Chris Dave still play's in church ... and you can tell by looking at his lips, he's no stranger to 'herbal therapy'...

Wow!!

MaestroDivine

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2006, 02:22:19 PM »

Wow!!

How else do you think he come he comes up with that off-the-wall stuff he plays?? LOL...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up