75%
0 (0%)
50%
1 (20%)
25%
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ABOUNDIGN LOVE & THE GOODNESS OF GOD @ LGM  (Read 612 times)

Offline ZAMOR

• LGM Member
  • on the 8th day god said let there be Bass players
    • http://http://www.learngospelmusic.com

THE ABOUNDIGN LOVE & THE GOODNESS OF GOD @ LGM
« on: February 27, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »
my spirit has been stirred up, thanks to you all
I wanna say that since I started playing, this web site has been like when :

2Pe 1:1  Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2Pe 1:2  Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5  And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6  And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7  And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8  For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9  But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:12  Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know [them], and be established in the present truth.
2Pe 1:13  Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting [you] in remembrance;
2Pe 1:14  Knowing that shortly I must put off [this] my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.
2Pe 1:15  Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance

I LOVE YOU ALL,
ZAMAR,

WHAT I RESPECT I WILL ATTRACT

Offline MikeGee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My wife is over my right shoulder.
    • my out of church band

Re: THE ABOUNDIGN LOVE & THE GOODNESS OF GOD @ LGM
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:35:59 AM »
Sheesh I really need to start taking my reading of the word to the next level.
Pages: [1]   Go Up