LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Wanted: Session vocalist ready to record and tour...  (Read 4312 times)

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

Help Wanted: Session vocalist ready to record and tour...
« on: March 03, 2006, 10:39:22 AM »
I plan to record an album within the next couple of year. I'm looking for those interested in recording a serious project.

I'm primarily looking for three female vocalist between the ages of 25-40 that can minister to an audience, sing background and sing lead vocals equally well.

One lead male vocalist and one male super tenor.

All other interested are welcome for review. I live in Augusta, GA. Travel is not an issue with me.

God bless you and thanks for your consideration and support.

Your brother,
Tim Roy
Just believe...

MsNixon

Re: Help Wanted: Session vocalist ready to record and tour...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 10:10:08 PM »
Very interested.  I am traveling to Atlanta at the end of the month and would love to meet/audition.  I live in Washington state.  I won't be 25 until May, however.  I will upload a picture ASAP.  Can I send you a demo?  I'm not sure how to put it online, but I can sing for you over the phone if you are interested. 

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 12:13:04 PM »
one male super tenor.

This is probably about the only area I can help you in since I do it all the time..  I haven't lead any songs in quite some time, so I don't know how I'd sound to date.  Background, I got you all day.

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 08:20:03 AM »
Well, it's all shaping up. "The Professor" Bishop LAmar Cole is on board. He's a leader and a veteran in the industry. As you can see Ms. Devyn Nixon is coming down to supprt the project. This chicken guy?? I have no idea who he is but he says that he's a "supertenor" so to God be the glory. I have some other friends interested. Don't stop talking people I know there's more of you out there. I've got some money to pay you but God has our real blessing in mind. Stay encouraged, Pastor T.Roy
Just believe...

MsNixon

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 03:28:37 PM »
All right Mr. Roy!  Just cause YOU put your full name for the World Wide Web to view don't mean we wanted ours out there!  I thought my last name and the picture was more than enough!  And how you know Bishop Cole wanted erybody to know his name was Lamar????  We ain't even met yet and already I see we gon have to box!  Just playing!  For real though, you guys have already been a blessing to me and I CAN'T WAIT to get down down there and start working together!  See you next week!  Is Bishop Cole in the area?  It would be great if we all could meet up together.  I don't know when my next trip out will be so that would be real nice.  God Bless and Keep you!
Ms. Nixon

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »
All right Mr. Roy!  Just cause YOU put your full name for the World Wide Web to view don't mean we wanted ours out there!  I thought my last name and the picture was more than enough!  And how you know Bishop Cole wanted erybody to know his name was Lamar????  We ain't even met yet and already I see we gon have to box!  Just playing!  For real though, you guys have already been a blessing to me and I CAN'T WAIT to get down down there and start working together!  See you next week!  Is Bishop Cole in the area?  It would be great if we all could meet up together.  I don't know when my next trip out will be so that would be real nice.  God Bless and Keep you!
Ms. Nixon

Well, well, MsNixon!!  I hope you are this fiesty in the studio!!!!  Bishop Cole----( LAMAR)  HA-HA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 12:33:54 PM »
Hey y'all, This is hillarious. I'm going to have to close the door on this thing in a couple of weeks. The three of us plus Jr. (Bishop Cole knows who I'm talking about), the bassman and guitar in the area. Bishop Cole, we need a session drummer and about three more female vocalist. I still haven't figured out who the super tenor/chicken is. (Scroll down if confused.) Loves alright. This will be one blessed event.  Ms. Nixon (please excuse me) is a phenomenal believer. Bishop Cole you're all over it. I can explain how overjoyed I am. I guess I'll have to express it song. God bless you both. I have a couple of "beginners" interested on other pages. Bishop, you're the MD. Devyn, you're the section leader. The harvest is nigh and the laborers are few but if the few are chosen of God then it really doesn't matter to me! Blessings over your lives in Jesus name, Tim
Just believe...

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 12:39:38 PM »
Hey y'all, This is hillarious. I'm going to have to close the door on this thing in a couple of weeks. The three of us plus Jr. (Bishop Cole knows who I'm talking about), the bassman and guitar in the area. Bishop Cole, we need a session drummer and about three more female vocalist. I still haven't figured out who the super tenor/chicken is. (Scroll down if confused.) Loves alright. This will be one blessed event.  Ms. Nixon (please excuse me) is a phenomenal believer. Bishop Cole you're all over it. I can explain how overjoyed I am. I guess I'll have to express it song. God bless you both. I have a couple of "beginners" interested on other pages. Bishop, you're the MD. Devyn, you're the section leader. The harvest is nigh and the laborers are few but if the few are chosen of God then it really doesn't matter to me! Blessings over your lives in Jesus name, Tim

Doc, God bless you for all these words of encouragement! Like Ray Charles once said" i'm gonna make it do what it do"....... IN JESUS CHRIST!!!!  Bishop Cole

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 12:56:26 PM »
Bishop, Do you know at least two females that can sing under the annointing of God that might be available for this mission?
Just believe...

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 12:57:14 PM »
I know you mentioned one over the phone on Saturday!
Just believe...

MsNixon

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 01:22:43 PM »
Am I the only one who lives so far away? 

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 02:12:26 PM »
Don't worry. We all have some distance between us. B.C and myself are now about a 6 hour drive away. The unique thing about our distance is that he lives 30 min. from my hometown and is moving to ATL in May (an hour 1/2 drive from Augusta.) Don't worry. We need one rehearsal and one record date. We, honestly could get by twice a year if need be. With cell phones and internet nobody is too far away. You're like right down the street. God blees, Tim
Just believe...

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 02:14:57 PM »
I also need one male lead singer. Hey Lamar, I've gotta contact Dana. He said he was ready about a year ago. He can blow. I aint talking about him but he can work with everybody. He got some lit' ways about him sometimes preacher. We'll see what transpires. Love y'all, Tim
Just believe...

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »
Bishop, Do you know at least two females that can sing under the annointing of God that might be available for this mission?

Yep!!!

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 05:13:46 PM »
I also need one male lead singer. Hey Lamar, I've gotta contact Dana. He said he was ready about a year ago. He can blow. I aint talking about him but he can work with everybody. He got some lit' ways about him sometimes preacher. We'll see what transpires. Love y'all, Tim

Yes, I already know!!!  Bishop Cole

Offline timroy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Jesus is love...

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »
Hey Bishop, I saw the picture. Cool!
Just believe...

Offline mteekemp

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »
 I am a writer and i would love to submit a couple of songs...holla back at me in JESUS name... ;D
mad love until we meet again...Mtee-

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 11:27:43 PM »
I am a writer and i would love to submit a couple of songs...holla back at me in JESUS name... ;D

Hello saint. We woulg love to hear what youv'e got. Just email me or Timroy some of your lastest work and we will go from there. Looking to working with you, Bishop Cole

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 11:29:15 PM »
Hey Bishop, I saw the picture. Cool!

ahhh man, that was a mugg shot!!!

Offline godsangel18

• LGM Member
  • angel of god......god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 12:46:47 PM »
i would love to audition.....u gotta help me a little at fist b-cuz im kinda shy.....but once i start u cant get me to shut up.......i will b 18 on the 1st of june......so let me know whats up
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up