LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chord Forming  (Read 6863 times)

Offline T-Block

• LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

Re: Chord Forming
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 02:40:48 PM »
On the contrary, i will post as many racial comments as i see fit. For example, the 100 meters and 400 meters suck. They are too hard. The 1500 meters is a silly race, i hate it. The triathalon race sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, u doe-doe.  I was trying to be serious, LOL.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline musallio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Merry Christmas to you :-)
    • Hear & Play page

Re: Chord Forming
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 04:50:54 AM »
On the contrary, i will post as many racial comments as i see fit. For example, the 100 meters and 400 meters suck. They are too hard. The 1500 meters is a silly race, i hate it. The triathalon race sucks.

Why do U always have to engage in a tussle with me man >:(

I asked politely for ppl to be sensitive, & this is what you do!!! >:(

Man, seriously, the 100m might not be the best because I had a slow start, so I had to quit it when I was 12 :'(
The 400m was also not the greatest because after 300m of 4/5 sprinting one still has to sprint the last 100m & if you are weak, you can fall flat on your face whilst trying to accelerate (like it happened to this guy in the National Junior Champs & he became a laughing stock)..& the dizzyness after that is unbearable.

But I think you are highly insane to call the 1500m a silly race ::) This is the race that prepared me to have enough endurance to run the 800m at high speed (thank God your quietness about the 800m means you really enjoy it--why not! It, along with the 1500m was my speciality--but the 800m comes tops 8)

So Fenix, when we say no racial comments, we mean in all respects my friend!!! & please respect our rights to a non-prjudicial/ discriminatory environment when you exercise your right to freedom of speech. ;D
Powered & Sponsored by Jesus Christ...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up