LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jazzy Ebmin chord  (Read 827 times)

Offline dpianoman77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Jazzy Ebmin chord
« on: March 04, 2006, 05:59:50 AM »
What's Up LGM!!!  I am a somewhat new to this website but I just wanted to share a few things that the Lord has allowed me to pick up over the past couple of years. 

For all of those who use the number system (which is da bomb and makes life so much simpler,might I add), I like to use the following chord for the ii chord in the key of Db (C#) and as the vi in Gb(F#) for a nice thick sound.

Bass Pedal/L.H./R.H.

Eb/Eb-F#-Ab-Bb/Db-Eb-F-Ab

I would suggest leaving off the Eb in the left hand when playing this chord on the organ. 

In my knowledge of music theory, I would say that we have a major chord on time of a minor chord so it can be very versatile pretty much in any key that you use it.

If I am incorrect, please let me know....

Be Blessed :D

IPLA4HIM

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: Jazzy Ebmin chord
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 11:18:32 AM »
What's Up LGM!!!  I am a somewhat new to this website but I just wanted to share a few things that the Lord has allowed me to pick up over the past couple of years. 

For all of those who use the number system (which is da bomb and makes life so much simpler,might I add), I like to use the following chord for the ii chord in the key of Db (C#) and as the vi in Gb(F#) for a nice thick sound.

Bass Pedal/L.H./R.H.

Eb/Eb-F#-Ab-Bb/Db-Eb-F-Ab

I would suggest leaving off the Eb in the left hand when playing this chord on the organ. 

In my knowledge of music theory, I would say that we have a major chord on time of a minor chord so it can be very versatile pretty much in any key that you use it.

If I am incorrect, please let me know....

Be Blessed :D

I like that chord. Thanks, Dp!
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up