LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Better Than Dennis...  (Read 14362 times)

MaestroDivine

Better Than Dennis...
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:22:35 PM »
I need some more drummers to listen to. I'm interested in hearing guys that YOU think have surpassed the great Dennis Chambers...

I've already heard the names Thomas Lang, & Virgil Donati. However, I'm sure some of you guys know of some other guys that you feel are plain superhuman on the set. I just really miss listening to a drummers, and being like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ! I'm looking to hear that next drummer that'll make me feel like retiring from the set, before the dust's of insecurity and intimidation settles, and I re-double my efforts.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you somebody mentions Aaron Spears, Spank, Chris Coleman ... re-read the first line of this post. If you still post one of those those names, or someone like that ... I will blast you with my laser eye beams!  :o

Okay, thanks guys!!

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

Re: Better Than Dennis...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 04:29:46 PM »
I need some more drummers to listen to. I'm interested in hearing guys that YOU think have surpassed the great Dennis Chambers...

I've already heard the names Thomas Lang, & Virgil Donati. However, I'm sure some of you guys know of some other guys that you feel are plain superhuman on the set. I just really miss listening to a drummers, and being like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ! I'm looking to hear that next drummer that'll make me feel like retiring from the set, before the dust's of insecurity and intimidation settles, and I re-double my efforts.

If you somebody mentions Aaron Spears, Spank, Chris Coleman ... re-read the first line of this post. If you still post one of those those names, or someone like that ... I will blast you with my laser eye beams!  :o

Okay, thanks guys!!

SPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY

MaestroDivine

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

SPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY

Dude...

A). I just KNEW you were going to say!

B). You're going to be the leader poster on the entire site by May.

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 04:33:58 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

Dude...

) I WAS THINKING MORE LIKE BY APRIL???????????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL

MaestroDivine

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

Dude...

Probably! Dude - in less than three weeks, you reached 700 hits! I had 380 before I deleted by account, and I was on here for six months!

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 04:38:17 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

Dude...

Probably! Dude - in less than three weeks, you reached 700 hits! I had 380 before I deleted by account, and I was on here for six months!

SADD HUH?? OK I WILL LEAVE THE SITE THEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

Offline cymbalman

• LGM Member
  • meet cymbalmans church baby (house baby is red)

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »
dude...........i bet you guys TOTALLY 4 got about Derico Watson..........mmm............mmm..... ..mm.........................honey you can shooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuttt riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww.. ......(dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance all night)..........

check his websit dericowatson.com
Only1PersonUnderstansMe&TheyNeverRealyUnderstoodMe

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 06:42:25 PM »
dude...........i bet you guys TOTALLY 4 got about Derico Watson..........mmm............mmm..... ..mm.........................honey you can shooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuttt riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww.. ......(dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance all night)..........

check his websit dericowatson.com
Dude, you're silly!  :D
Love God. Live Long.

Offline Drumwen

• LGM Member
  • I got T-n-T in the blood!
    • myspace.com

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 08:35:51 PM »
I have seen a loooooooot of drummers but there is NOBODY like THE GREAT Dennis Chambers......

SABIAN 4 LIFE

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 10:02:45 PM »
Man, derico is a beast but he aint dennis and he sure aint better than him.
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

MaestroDivine

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »

Derico ??

*blast's dude with laser eye beam as promised*

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 10:17:27 PM »

Derico ??

Thank you for the backup bruh......lol

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 08:14:07 AM »
Thomas Lang

...and, sorry, but I just dig Jojo Mayer...I like his style.

God bless.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 08:39:22 AM »
I don't know about blowing Dennis Chambers away, but I can get you pretty close:

1. JoJo Mayer (as mentioned earlier)
2. Akira Jimbo
3. Mark Mondesir
4. Benny Greb
5. Horacio "El Negro" Hernadez
6. Rodney Holmes
7. Will Kennedy (people really sleep on this cat)
8. Antonio Sanchez (hmmmmm? borderline)
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

MaestroDivine

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 09:48:12 AM »
Thomas Lang

God bless.

I like his style. He has personality too - which makes his playing more interesting...

Which is interesting, considering Chris Dave is my fav, and he's often stone-faced whiling playing. Or just plain stoned...

~OD

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »
Thomas Lang

God bless.

I like his style. He has personality too - which makes his playing more interesting...

Which is interesting, considering Chris Dave is my fav, and he's often stone-faced whiling playing. Or just plain stoned...

~OD

Yeh man, dude is always stoned.  I think that's why he stays focused when he is playing.....lol  I wanted to try the cheeba but then I thought about how my brain would look if it got fried and I declined the idea......lol

Offline lilben

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 09:42:29 PM »

Derico ??

LOL man you silly!!!
Artistik Muzik

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 09:44:01 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

Dude...

He shouldve been 4 months ago!!
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 09:49:37 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!!

Dude...

He shouldve been 4 months ago!!

I second that.

Offline crazyfoot

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2006, 09:52:07 AM »

ya jive skippy!!!!!!!!!!!! I think when it comes down to like all that crazy double bass work thomas lang and v donati may have chambers but overall chambers is the better drummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) but then those cats gotta use double pedals chambers one foot against lang and donati on a single pedal would blow theres out of the water.!!!!!!!!!! peace 8)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up