LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.

Poll

Should "active" homosexuals be allowed to sing, play, or service the church?

Yes, absolutely
12 (18.5%)
No, absolutely
41 (63.1%)
Yes, but with limitations
3 (4.6%)
Maybe, depends on the circumstances and the church
4 (6.2%)
Not certain
5 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: April 07, 2006, 01:41:29 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Active Homosexuality Within the Church  (Read 22025 times)

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

Re: Active Homosexuality Within the Church
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2006, 11:49:49 PM »
Ok and how do you determine who is active and who is not?

Also remember it might be seen as hypocritical to hold those that commit one type of sin to a different standard than others.  If you are going to restrict "active homosexuals", then you may need to restrict active liars, gossipers, fornicators, cheaters, etc.

VERY WELL SAID.
Romans 1:16

Offline rdperry1

• LGM Member
  • I Will Bless The Lord At All Times

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 08:06:59 AM »
Who is without sin? Let him cast the first stone.

The above portion of scripture tells it all.  There are many active sins in the church.  This is not a secret and it is not judging or condemning anyone.  You know what your sin is, and you need to address it.  I heard someone say that it is easier said than done.  This is true - no doubt, but each day that you have decided to make Jesus your choice, you begin to sin less and less. The transformation takes a while.  It doesn't necessarily happen overnight.  Although, I know for a fact that if your mind is made up, and you turn it over to Jesus, you will turn from your wicked ways (whatever that might be).

In answer to the question at hand:

The Bible is clear when it tells us, that if you desire a certain office in the Church such as Bishop, Pastor, Teacher, Deacon, etc., you will need to fulfill certain requirements.  The same holds true for Minister's of Music, Praise and Worship Leaders, Devotional Leaders, Sunday School Teachers, etc. 
We should be beyond reproach.  We're not perfect, but we strive to be.  More often than not, we are the only Bible that some people read.

Offline new2hammondC3

• LGM Member

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 10:35:32 PM »
I have read a lot of the posts and I agree and disagree.  First of all, there is no such thing as a big sin or a little sin. A sin is a sin so just as quick as you think of something evil or wrong, you are just as guilty as a homosexual person. Second of all, It would be quite difficult for you to just tell someone to give up a lifestyle and you don't know what they feel.  A lot of us don't ask to be this way. I didn't and I don't want to now.  It's hard and having to listen to people criticize and not understand sends me through.  People always using bible scriptures and stuff.....I hear preachers say all the time, life is pre-destined....God know exactly what a person would be before that person knows.  What people are failing to realize is that time is changing and there are a lot of things that will be different.....Homosexuality is a major problem, if you will, in society. If we have to reach out to the people living in sin, how are you going to get them to listen to you if you don't know what they are feeling.... I think a lot of the homosexuals who are in church now in leadership positions are placed there for God to use them to one day get through to others....But I can keep going and going but I think "church folk" should remember.....The bible was written in Hebrew and translated.....Hebrew is an ancient language and just like English, it evolved and words took on different meanings.  Just keep in mind ALL sins are the same and we live in sin EVERYDAY....No one is perfect.  As people, we take in and use what references we want to use to fit our own beliefs....but it should be looked at from all angles.....and honestly from what I have experienced, I know far more homosexuals who are sincere with the word of God than a lot of the suppose to be christians within the church.  Let God Judge and we just show LOVE.

itsapeachworld

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2006, 04:02:30 AM »
My sister was an active homosexual who loved God and shot herself in the head November 3, 2003.  Zenovia was a beautiful spirit who was not allowed to come to church and have the same experience as other people caught up in different sins.  If we really want to help people, really, we will pray for them period.  Obviously, if someone is actively homosexual, they are not ready to give up that lifestyle yet.  We need to realize that this situation is most difficult for the homosexual person.  The last thing we want is anyone to die in sin.  Let us remember that life and death is in the power of the tongue and those who love it shall eat its fruit-Proverbs 18:21.  Rest in peace my precious and only sister.  The real musician in the family.  Please forgive us for we knew not what we were doing.  I love you forever.

OUCH!  YIKES!  One post made me laugh at 3am and this one brings me to tears!  WOW!

My opinion (better late than never) is simply this.....

Being a victim of that struggle for a hot minute....I can tell you from the inside that there are several inconsistencies in people's thought patterns.  I know they will never be cleared up, so I choose to leave them alone most of the time...

1)  THEY NEED TO BE SAT DOWN IF THEY ARE ACTIVE.........in order to KNOW that they are active, we have to ask them and find out.  To sit someone down based on what we assume or how they look is wrong.  My personal claim to fame was the look of bewilderment on people's faces when they came to me and asked if I was and my reply was "I like women TOO"....the word too always left mouths open....tongues tied....and more!  I loved it.  Now, those same words 80% of the time sound vile and nasty to my own ears, thus indicating the need for a COMPLETE CHANGE.

2)  THE DESIRE DOESN'T LEAVE OVERNIGHT, PEOPLE.....and from time to time you see things that appeal to the eye and you fall weak......but do you know the WORST type of conviction you can feel?  When someone who knows what you do reminds you that "you are the Minister of Music...a man called to serve to build God's kingdom".  The feeling of shame that comes over you when you lift your hands to stand the choir up will sometimes make you want to just run out of church and hide!!!!!!!!  That being said, if a person's heart truly belongs to God then his or her conviction will sit them down.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

I am glad that this topic keeps coming up on LGM because in the music ministry it really does exist, but there are those who are not as brave or open as I am who really want to be free from this thing and don't know how YET.  These posts are gonna help somebody....you just watch.

I praise God in advance for the musicians who will find steps toward their TRUE deliverance right here on LGM.  Isn't that what ministry is for?

Sorry I read this so late.  Must've been meant to be.

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2006, 09:27:57 PM »
With this mindset, everyone who sins should be sat down....

....then who would serveż

Say it again Vt

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2006, 09:30:46 PM »
OUCH!  YIKES!  One post made me laugh at 3am and this one brings me to tears!  WOW!

My opinion (better late than never) is simply this.....

Being a victim of that struggle for a hot minute....I can tell you from the inside that there are several inconsistencies in people's thought patterns.  I know they will never be cleared up, so I choose to leave them alone most of the time...

1)  THEY NEED TO BE SAT DOWN IF THEY ARE ACTIVE.........in order to KNOW that they are active, we have to ask them and find out.  To sit someone down based on what we assume or how they look is wrong.  My personal claim to fame was the look of bewilderment on people's faces when they came to me and asked if I was and my reply was "I like women TOO"....the word too always left mouths open....tongues tied....and more!  I loved it.  Now, those same words 80% of the time sound vile and nasty to my own ears, thus indicating the need for a COMPLETE CHANGE.

2)  THE DESIRE DOESN'T LEAVE OVERNIGHT, PEOPLE.....and from time to time you see things that appeal to the eye and you fall weak......but do you know the WORST type of conviction you can feel?  When someone who knows what you do reminds you that "you are the Minister of Music...a man called to serve to build God's kingdom".  The feeling of shame that comes over you when you lift your hands to stand the choir up will sometimes make you want to just run out of church and hide!!!!!!!!  That being said, if a person's heart truly belongs to God then his or her conviction will sit them down.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

I am glad that this topic keeps coming up on LGM because in the music ministry it really does exist, but there are those who are not as brave or open as I am who really want to be free from this thing and don't know how YET.  These posts are gonna help somebody....you just watch.

I praise God in advance for the musicians who will find steps toward their TRUE deliverance right here on LGM.  Isn't that what ministry is for?

Sorry I read this so late.  Must've been meant to be.

Foe those seeking help[ & healing:
http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org/

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2006, 10:29:55 AM »
I live in Atlanta, which is home to one of the largest gay black male communities, even in the church.  There are churches where the gay men literally seem to congregate.  They seem to all travel in the same circuit, which also happens to be the same circuit that sings with, plays for, or leads the more popular local gospel groups in Atlanta.  These are the ones who are at every concert, every midnight musical, every preachin, and in the church everytime the doors swing open.  As ridiculous as that all sounds, guess what?  The same backbiters, whoremungers, liars, cheaters, smokers, drinkers, etc. are also at many of these same functions (myself included).  And I would be willing to bet that there are some heterosexual preachers, deacons, choir/praise team members, church officers, and musicians, who sin more than some of those homosexuals do.  So who gets to sit them down?  The Pastor?  So does that mean that he's without sin?  Cause I know mine surely isn't, and most other ones I know to.  So then who sits the pastor down? Exactly.  Let God do what God does best.  Leave the correcting to Him and let us continue to pray for our brothers and sisters, pastors, etc.  Who knows, when God delivers them, they might be a testimony to somebody else who is going through the same thing.  But because some sinner whose lying wasn't as bad as their homosexuality decided that they needed to be sat down, they got offended, left the church, and is now no longer interested in worshipping with hypocrites.  (please understand the sarcasm, but get the point)

AMEN
Romans 1:16

Offline Tiffeney

• LGM Member
  • It is what it is...Holla!!!
    • http://www.allabouttl.com

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »
My sister was an active homosexual who loved God and shot herself in the head November 3, 2003.  Zenovia was a beautiful spirit who was not allowed to come to church and have the same experience as other people caught up in different sins.  If we really want to help people, really, we will pray for them period.  Obviously, if someone is actively homosexual, they are not ready to give up that lifestyle yet.  We need to realize that this situation is most difficult for the homosexual person.  The last thing we want is anyone to die in sin.  Let us remember that life and death is in the power of the tongue and those who love it shall eat its fruit-Proverbs 18:21.  Rest in peace my precious and only sister.  The real musician in the family.  Please forgive us for we knew not what we were doing.  I love you forever.
What an awsome testimony!!! My prayers are with you my sister, continue to be blessed.

If some of us knew just half of the things leadership in the church did and some still do, e would not be able to handle it. People are so focused on Homosexuals in the church that they forget that they to are a sinner. The Bible says, "All have sinned and come short of His Glory".

Remember, we all are striving for perfection which means nobody is perfect!!! What I have learned to do is Pray not only for myself but for all weather they are looking for change or not. Some people just don't know what they want. The only thing we can do is pray that there eyes be open and someday they will want change.

I grew up in the church and what I have noticed is that church folk are somethinelse. They are quick to point out someone else's sins, they forgot that lil lie they just told or how they where just gossiping about Sis. Sue and don't even know Sis. Sue; never even said hi to Sis. Sue and ya'll go to the same church and sit right by each other every Sunday!!! I know because I was one of those people at a young age but I was only doing what I saw the older saints do until someone pulled my card one day and made me see that my life was a mess.

Just because you have good morals and you waited until you where married to have sex and you never did drugs; that don't mean a thing, trust me you are still a mess you just can't see it but someone else can. Then again you know you just don't know how to handle it so you put other people out there to take the attention from yourself. I can go on an on but I'm going to leave at that.
"Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise". Psalms 33:3

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2006, 11:03:07 AM »
We have homosexuals within our church and choir and our pastor will and does preaches on it, and I care for them very much they are very respectable in the way they carry themselves (not dress out) clean cut and well dressed, they know the word and what is exceptable in God's eyes, and that between them and the Lord,  but I believe fully that he who is without sin cast the first stone, therfore I will not judge and throw stones either.
How is it known they are homosexuals? Did they come out and say it....or is it that obvious?  I know sometimes with men it seems to be more obvious than with the sisters.

Offline brosie

• LGM Member

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2006, 08:26:22 PM »
Dat Maestro...you are a man of God...remember the Holy Spirit lives within you, He cannot live in a place of sin...and dont get it twisted, it's the same for me.If I choose to lay with a man(I am a woman)out of wedlock, I grieve the Holy Spirit..and likewise I see His favor when I considerthat His Glorious being is inside me, watching over me, keeping me...Yes,I have failed before and I have asked God's forgiveness(Hallelujah to the Lamb of God)...my hope is in Him...but really,listen,the pain of restraint is far better than the pain of regret....I regret(painfully) not honoring my Lord and Savior with the sacrifice of my body, holy and acceptable unto Him...it is a regret that I know I will face when I change and stand before Him to recieve my crown...I can only rest in the knowledge that my name is written in the Book of Life and that it hasn't been blotted out,because I LOVE GOD and I WANT TO PLEASE HIM, so I do my BEST to SUBJUGATE THIS FLESH...and that as I lay my crown at His feet, no longer will it be remembered, my sins, nor will it matter.Ican overcome these things of the world by the grace of God. I just wanna make Him smile while I'm here occupying...I want Him to say well done daughter..is that your creed Maestro?If it's not...make it so darlin...I will pray for you, cuz that is my burden, that everyone of us will get to see one another in Heavenly Places and that we come to know one anothers real names(the ones He gave us) as we sit at God's feet and worship Him...

Offline nickatnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2006, 02:10:12 AM »
This topic is under serious debate in My country as we speak. Its all right to say that all sin is sin but we do err because we know not the scriptures. The bible says in 1 Cor. 6:18
    Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. My study on sexual sin conclude that sexual sins require a special deliverance be cause of the soul ties assoiated with the sex act. Like some one said it take time and patience and forsaking friends and places were that life style is prevelant. There is such a thing as "Transferal of spirits" when any sexual act take place wether it be fornicatin, homosexuality,rape, or incess. Emagine the mess when people have muliple partners straight or Gay. Did not Jesus say if any man come after me let him deny him self and take up his cross and follow him. I'm just scractching the surface on this topic.Its a very deep topic and induvidual experences vary. I was in a Convention in Greensboro in May where a Bishop preached who "used" to be "that way" His entorage was not a pretty sight. One pastor said "you visit Geensboro, I live here." He must have stayed 2min. in the service, that's all he could take. One thing I know any one serious about serving God, will make a serious effort to correct their life style. Even if it mean relocating.Is there no one afraid to die from aids anymore?
signed: My heart is heavy.

Offline Laydy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
I dont believe "active" homosexuals should be a part of leadership in the church. Yes, we all sinned and have come short of the glory of God. But, that does not make excuse for an open sin to be practiced in leadership. Your leadership is supposed to be an example. That doesnt mean exclude homosexuals from the church, but they need to sit down until that stronghold has been broken off of them and they have been delivered.

I believe not only people who practice homosexuality, but also any other sin--lying, stealing, murder, not tithing, should not have a leadership role in ministry. There has to be a difference between the leadership and the parishoners. Otherwise, its like saying, 'we can accept your sin because blah blah blah', when really we just want to cover our own mess.

Leadership has to lead.

Offline bartone8

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I will always trust in the Lord

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
I might be too be late submitting my opinion on the subject, I am very new to the LGM but nevertheless.  I have read all posts, some of the things said where good and can help someone in this particular situation.  However I still read some posts that were still trying to condemn, throw rocks and hide their hands saying nice things toward the end of their posts.   Someone stated that the bible never did say lying was an abomination but fail to quote what the bible actual states about lying and how sinful lying "just is".  We can all take a scripture in the bible and debate over whats right and whats not right.  Someone quoted that "we are all born with a sinful nature" NOW JUST LOOK AT THAT!  I could run all day with that one statement, meaning I could preach that thang(I am from the country).    What I am about to say please don't beat me down,  (this is something I found out from watching people, but also just by meeting and making friends.  Here Goes, we so often put in people boxes and the began to lable them.  When meeting someone new when first take notice of their looks pretty, handsome or ugly then notice their attire, the next thing is that we listen very carfully at the tone of the voice detecting the pitch ( high, low or somewhere in between), we also notice their body movements and jesters. Just from those few things before we actual realize it we have place someone in a box lable homosexual.  Someone stated how would you know if someone is active only if they admit it to such acts.   What I am trying to say is that we all male and female have what we call masculine and feminine ways, oh yes indeed.  I think alot of us rush in to give our opinion and quote scriptures so it want look like hidden agenda in our lives.   Thats from the head to the tail...   Just let God fix it,  again hate the sin and not the sinner...and as far as trying to do the opposite well we would be hating on everybody that lives and breathe air..... God knows the heart and those who really are struggling with this matter...I have found that most homosexuals are more in-tune with God than those who profess being water baptized and holy ghost filled. The reason why I say that is once they are out or outted there is no hidden agenda.  So becarful in stating opinions and trying to sum people up... Just keep spreading the good news of Jesus Christ.....I believe we shall all be changed in a twinkling of an eye...that's those who are truly seeking the LORD.....BE BLESSED
I love the Lord because He first Loved me..

rjthakid

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
I am disappointed with the way some of us have responded to this thread.  Very, very disappointed.

Absolutely NOBODY should have defended ACTIVE homosexuals being active in ministry, because the thread is about "ACTIVE Homosexuality", which means the person has NOT given up their lifestyle, and is continuing to practice homosexuality.

NOBODY whose conduct is perpetually sinful should be allowed to serve in ministry.

And don't hand me that "We all have sinned" garbage, because there's a difference between someone sinning, and repenting, and someone who's living an ACTIVE homosexual lifestyle.  ACTIVE means you're still doing it.  It means that you're a man who is having sexual relations with other man, or a woman who is having sexual relations with other women.  The Lord wiped out an entire city for such behavior.  Would the Lord now say that it's ok for these individuals to minister in his presence?  To Preach the Gospel?  To Lead saints in Praise & Worship?   :(

There's a difference between lying and then repenting.....

And being a man who has a BOYFRIEND and has no plan on changing.

There's a difference between "Sinning" and living a "Sinful Lifestyle"

Romans 6
 1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

There's a difference between sinning and CONTINUING in sin.

Don't tell me that "God loves everybody" nonsense, because while God loves EVERYBODY, we ought not to use the Love of God as occasion to live a sinful lifestyle.

If you're a praise & worship leader who is living a willfully sinful life, whether your a Woman with a girlfriend, or a woman who's a murderer, or a woman who is a prostitute, or a man who has a boyfriend, or a man who is a rapist, or a man who is a theif, etc, etc.......You don't get a free pass to do whatever the heck you want because "God understands".

This nonsense must stop.  God's grace is sufficient......But we mustn't continue in sin that grace may abound.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »
I am disappointed with the way some of us have responded to this thread.  Very, very disappointed.

Absolutely NOBODY should have defended ACTIVE homosexuals being active in ministry, because the thread is about "ACTIVE Homosexuality", which means the person has NOT given up their lifestyle, and is continuing to practice homosexuality.

NOBODY whose conduct is perpetually sinful should be allowed to serve in ministry.

And don't hand me that "We all have sinned" garbage, because there's a difference between someone sinning, and repenting, and someone who's living an ACTIVE homosexual lifestyle.  ACTIVE means you're still doing it.  It means that you're a man who is having sexual relations with other man, or a woman who is having sexual relations with other women.  The Lord wiped out an entire city for such behavior.  Would the Lord now say that it's ok for these individuals to minister in his presence?  To Preach the Gospel?  To Lead saints in Praise & Worship?   :(

Romans 6

Don't tell me that "God loves everybody" nonsense, because while God loves EVERYBODY, we ought not to use the Love of God as occasion to live a sinful lifestyle.

If you're a praise & worship leader who is living a willfully sinful life, whether your a Woman with a girlfriend, or a woman who's a murderer, or a woman who is a prostitute, or a man who has a boyfriend, or a man who is a rapist, or a man who is a theif, etc, etc.......You don't get a free pass to do whatever the heck you want because "God understands".

This nonsense must stop.  God's grace is sufficient......But we mustn't continue in sin that grace may abound.
Amen.

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »
My question is, which I think some others asked, but I don't remember getting an answer, how is it known that they are "active"?  We are not in these peoples homes, so we don't know what they are doing or who they are doing it with.

I agree that sin is sin no matter what the sin is, it's sin.  I forget who all said it, but if alleged "active" homosexuals should be sat down becasue of sin, then everybody PASTOR, DEACON, CHOIR MEMBERS, MUSICIANS, and eveybody else should be to, because your sin may not be the same as mine and mine not be the same as yours, sin is sin, so then we all should be sat down. 

Why is this the most highlighted sin in the church, we seem to forget about Bishop is and has been for years, messin round with Sis. Smith, Sis. Davis, Miss. White and Lord knows who when he goes to a "state meeting", and Deacon Willie leading devotions on Sunday morning with Jack D on his breath from last night, or Sis. Sampson directing the choir while she is 8 months pregnant for the second time with Bro. Joe's baby and their not married, Pookie playing the drums, but he is messin round with the entire alto and soprano section of the youth & young adult choir, Elder Moe, plays the mess out of dat hammond b3, but before service and after he is cussing and beating his wife.  Why aren't these things highlighted?   ?/? 
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

B_XALTED

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »
My question is, which I think some others asked, but I don't remember getting an answer, how is it known that they are "active"?  We are not in these peoples homes, so we don't know what they are doing or who they are doing it with. 

I be outside in da bushes wit a camorder so I can take it to the music minister... LOL... Nah, that was my question too, but you would be surprised the people who break their necks tring to find out. I think that it is obvios when a gay musician shows up for church with their boyfriend, or if you see two dykes.. I mean lesbo's, I mean gay women bumpin and grindin at the club... [size=03pt]But I guess you wouldnt know that they was in the club if you wasnt there right??? SO who's sin is worse now??? LOL! Neither cause sin is sin.[/size]But anyway, I think that aside from actually being there watching someone do that there are other ways to know that.
[/i]

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2006, 06:59:50 PM »

I be outside in da bushes wit a camorder so I can take it to the music minister... LOL... Nah, that was my question too, but you would be surprised the people who break their necks tring to find out. I think that it is obvios when a gay musician shows up for church with their boyfriend, or if you see two dykes.. I mean lesbo's, I mean gay women bumpin and grindin at the club... [size=03pt]But I guess you wouldnt know that they was in the club if you wasnt there right??? SO who's sin is worse now??? LOL! Neither cause sin is sin.[/size]But anyway, I think that aside from actually being there watching someone do that there are other ways to know that.
[/i]

:D :D :D   LMBO, but see so how you know that's his boyfriend?  ;D ?/?  We can assume and speculate, but until we had the facts we can't say the Kwane or Dee-Dee are gay or lesbian, and even if they are overly feminine or masculine, that still doesn't give anyone any right to say they are.  Oh, and just remember that not all masculine men and Feminine  women are straight. 

And the other thing is like you said Nakia, how woluld you know that so and so was at the club bumpin & grinding?   But you don't want that to be addressed do you?  :-X ::)  That is the problem that a lot of peoople have with "church folk", so many are quick to point the finger about WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT SO & SO, or how so and so acts, or dresses, or where they were seen and with who, doing whatever, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT YOUR HOUSE IS SO CLEAN?!?!?!?!  Let somebody mention about you have 6 kids by 5 different men, and only 1 of them being by your husband, or you Bro. James being married but got Kee-Kee knocked up not once but twice, while you were married, you don't wanna talk about that do you? ::) ?/? :-X
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2006, 02:17:21 AM »

:D :D :D   LMBO, but see so how you know that's his boyfriend?  ;D ?/?  We can assume and speculate, but until we had the facts we can't say the Kwane or Dee-Dee are gay or lesbian, and even if they are overly feminine or masculine, that still doesn't give anyone any right to say they are.  Oh, and just remember that not all masculine men and Feminine  women are straight. 

And the other thing is like you said Nakia, how woluld you know that so and so was at the club bumpin & grinding?   But you don't want that to be addressed do you?  :-X ::)  That is the problem that a lot of peoople have with "church folk", so many are quick to point the finger about WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT SO & SO, or how so and so acts, or dresses, or where they were seen and with who, doing whatever, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT YOUR HOUSE IS SO CLEAN?!?!?!?!  Let somebody mention about you have 6 kids by 5 different men, and only 1 of them being by your husband, or you Bro. James being married but got Kee-Kee knocked up not once but twice, while you were married, you don't wanna talk about that do you? ::) ?/? :-X
some are bold enough to let you know they are "active"

Sometimes if they don't say it, their other half is going around talking about it, esp. if the other half is not in the church and not trying to hide it.

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2006, 10:38:05 PM »

Romans 6

Amen, and thank you for taking a stand.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up