LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pic of my set...  (Read 3424 times)

Eccentric-Rhythm

Re: Pic of my set...
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 09:00:43 AM »
To those who are always bashing double pedals (not you Div)..

I bought the Dualist Double Pedal....ya...3 beaters!

So call that cheating if you want...but your speed wont come close.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you prefer single, thats awesome. Just realize...that is YOUR preference, and because someone else uses double its not cheating...

MAN how many times do we have to go over this???

PERSONAL PREFERENCE. PERIOD.
For Div...it is cheating. for him, because he is trying to accomplish something with just one pedal.
For Sabe...he would be cheating himself if he didnt use doubles.

Please get outta your little box.

God Bless.

rjthakid

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 09:23:03 AM »

If you prefer single, thats awesome. Just realize...that is YOUR preference, and because someone else uses double its not cheating...
......Please get outta your little box.

Amen.  Thing is, if someone had a double base kit (with TWO Bass drums)  is that cheating?  I'm just adding another piece to my kit.

If someone adds another tom, it's not cheating. 

More cymbals, it's not cheating. 

An additional snare, it's not cheating.

Another Base Drum..........?

Once upon a time, MOST drummers played with only 2 toms.  One over the Bass Drum, and one floor tom.  Does that make us all cheaters?

For the record: I DON'T PLAY DOUBLE BASS.  I'm dedicated to becoming excellent with a single.  But when I feel like I can do the things I want with one bass pedal, I WILL get a double. 

If you want to play with a single your whole life, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But we shouldn't put homeboy down for using a double kick.  He's adding weapons to his arsenal.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2006, 09:36:26 AM »
Amen.  Thing is, if someone had a double base kit (with TWO Bass drums)  is that cheating?  I'm just adding another piece to my kit.

If someone adds another tom, it's not cheating. 

More cymbals, it's not cheating. 

An additional snare, it's not cheating.

Another Base Drum..........?

Once upon a time, MOST drummers played with only 2 toms.  One over the Bass Drum, and one floor tom.  Does that make us all cheaters?

For the record: I DON'T PLAY DOUBLE BASS.  I'm dedicated to becoming excellent with a single.  But when I feel like I can do the things I want with one bass pedal, I WILL get a double. 

If you want to play with a single your whole life, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But we shouldn't put homeboy down for using a double kick.  He's adding weapons to his arsenal.

Amen to your Amen to my Amen.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: whats good
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 12:03:36 PM »
your set is crazy but one thing y u cheating two foot pedals get like me
the fastest foot in new york

Don't start that cheating foolishness
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Eccentric-Rhythm

Re: whats good
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 12:16:47 PM »
Don't start that cheating foolishness

Look what I said ^^^

God Bless.

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 01:00:47 PM »
Hey - is their some kind of drum fetish that I don't know anything about? Dudes be posting pics of kits like it's naked females. I'm kind of concerned about the reactions some of you cat's may have to a set-up that you find appealing...

yeah man it's my dirty magazine.... i looooooooove looking at drums, i don't know why but it is like looking at you favorite sports car or big body in different colors with different options and stuff.  plus looking at them makes me want to play, and even how they look and are set up and the sizes make me want to play- it just causes a feeling inside.
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline C.J

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 01:03:25 PM »
yall kats is cold wit these sets i need to post mine up quick
Stl in tha buildin

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member
  • My lil nephew (5) putting in work now

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 01:24:05 PM »
real nice and clean. i like.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

Offline InThePocket

• LGM Member
  • "Lord Annoint My Hands To Do Thy Service"

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 03:34:33 PM »
yeah man it's my dirty magazine.... i looooooooove looking at drums, i don't know why but it is like looking at you favorite sports car or big body in different colors with different options and stuff.  plus looking at them makes me want to play, and even how they look and are set up and the sizes make me want to play- it just causes a feeling inside.

Man i get that same feeling inside...even when i go to the drum store...i don't even have to buy anything, just being in there and seeing all the different types of drums and stuff just gives me that fuzzy feeling inside... That's just how drummers who truly LOVE WHAT THEY DO WITH A PASSION get down!!

Offline embalm81

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »
tight work

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2006, 12:25:25 PM »
Man i get that same feeling inside...even when i go to the drum store...i don't even have to buy anything, just being in there and seeing all the different types of drums and stuff just gives me that fuzzy feeling inside... That's just how drummers who truly LOVE WHAT THEY DO WITH A PASSION get down!!

TIGHT
play where you wanna be

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 12:54:16 PM »
ok that should have been "RIGHT"
hehe
play where you wanna be
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up