LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatcha Know Bout dis' dude!  (Read 623 times)

Offline D-Nice

• LGM Member

Whatcha Know Bout dis' dude!
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:21:15 PM »
http://www.damionreid.com/

what ya'll know bout this cat....anybody ever heard of him? i stumbled up on him....pretty dope dude. looks like he's killing the jazz scene...very clean and crisp.

one

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

Re: Whatcha Know Bout dis' dude!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »
http://www.damionreid.com/

what ya'll know bout this cat....anybody ever heard of him? i stumbled up on him....pretty dope dude. looks like he's killing the jazz scene...very clean and crisp.

one

Whadup D! ;D its yo boy Bill from the STL! nauh! i never heard of him but the name sounds close to home! I went to his site but i didnt hear any music.  OH! do u have any more dope CDs u know i should get ??? thanks for heads up on Sunny Hawkins and Adrien Archie Yo! them two Joints stay in the ride! ;D

Offline D-Nice

• LGM Member

Re: Whatcha Know Bout dis' dude!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
Whats good Big Bill!!!

hey LGM fam...Bill is the truth....ya ain't knowin now, but when God decides to put him in the forefront, ya'll will see....he's real dummy on the kit is all i'm sayin....maybe oneday he will post a jam session.....once i figure it out i will too...hahahaa

hey bill try goin to the aquariandrumhead.com website to hear some tracks if the site didn't work....homey its nice to hear from yu though....i got my ear to the streets on new material....tell me what new music you  have gotten since Nov...and i will give you a quik over view of what is hot or not.....i am debating on this Lisa McClendon LIVE at the house of blues....cuz i need to preview material first nowadays...its a lot of wack stuff out....no offense to anyone...i hate to call gospel music wack....but it is what it is.

i got some indie artist i want you to check out too..i will send yu the links...
Pages: [1]   Go Up