LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM  (Read 34096 times)

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member
  • In God... *Im~So~AmAyZeN*

THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM
« on: March 22, 2006, 09:04:30 AM »
ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT.... BUT TILL THEN

BRING ALL YOUR SPORTS BEET DOWNS HERE AND SHOW ME WHACHA GOT!

AT  MY  TENNIS  MEET  I  SCORED  3  BIRDIES  RIGHT  OFF  THE  GREEN  WITH  MY  NEW  GOLF  CLUBS

Now Your Trun...
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

Re: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT.... BUT TILL THEN

BRING ALL YOUR SPORTS BEET DOWNS HERE AND SHOW ME WHACHA GOT!

AT  MY  TENNIS  MEET  I  SCORED  3  BIRDIES  RIGHT  OFF  THE  GREEN  WITH  MY  NEW  GOLF  CLUBS

Now Your Trun...

Quote from: allonesound on Today at 08:57:48 AM
;DGO NAKIA  GO NAKIA  GO GO GO NAKIA

I'm not gonna even TERCH that one.

You two are gonn make me get my foos racket out of storage.  My boy Doubles just recallibarated his ballet jersey w/the reverse tap lanes as well.  Our judo tap dance will leave you stunned.  Now, who wants to square flip w/the Kings of Curl Dunking?!  CHALLENGE!!!! 

Nakia518

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 09:14:13 AM »
At the swin track I got a touch down at home base... and then I scored a 3 point goal with my hockey ball...

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 09:15:46 AM »
I'm still shooting free throws in the weight room.  Soon as I get off of first base, I'm gonna take off my bike helmet, put on my swimming cleats, grab my skiing speedos, and commence to blasting you with these pom-poms.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 09:16:18 AM »
At the swin track I got a touch down at home base... and then I scored a 3 point goal with my hockey ball...

Yeah, I was there.  You only did that because the ref was sweet on how 'tender' your rail slide on the diving net was.   ;D

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 09:18:28 AM »
I'm still shooting free throws in the weight room.  Soon as I get off of first base, I'm gonna take off my bike helmet, put on my swimming cleats, grab my skiing speedos, and commence to blasting you with these pom-poms.

Man, you forgot to cross-stitch your dunking puck!  Remember?

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 09:21:59 AM »
Man, you forgot to cross-stitch your dunking puck!  Remember?

Time out!  I just had a disturbing visual of me actually wearing a bike helmet, swimming cleats, and skiing speedos, all while chasing Fluffy Jaws so I can spank her with pom-poms.

Visualize, and recognize it!

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity
    • Let me know who you are & where you are from (lgm)

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:21 AM »
oh this is so funny to watch...i'm just going to be a spectator for now. i might join in, but you know I must root for THE LADIES!!!! Go ahead and knock a basket in the field goal, but don't forget to clean the mud off of y'alls discus ladies...lol
"Prayer is the key. Faith unlocks the door."

Nakia518

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »
Yeah, I was there.  You only did that because the ref was sweet on how 'tender' your rail slide on the diving net was.   ;D

Nah he said that he was a "Fragile Peach" and that I couldn't hit him with my Hockey ball... He said that I hadto go to the 10 yard base and Hit a Home dunk... Then run down the wall and slam dunk my Ballerina jacket... Then swim up to 3rd Base for the hole in one...

Nakia518

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
Time out!  I just had a disturbing visual of me actually wearing a bike helmet, swimming cleats, and skiing speedos, all while chasing Fluffy Jaws so I can spank her with pom-poms.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 09:27:03 AM »

Only a Marine!!!!  Must fight...visual...don't wanna...picure it...

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 09:28:56 AM »
I got my Archery Bows, My black belt from Master Foo, my extra oxygen tank, fishing pole and my Ski Goggles ready for some

B O B S L E D D I N G
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2006, 09:29:40 AM »
Nah he said that he was a "Fragile Peach" and that I couldn't hit him with my Hockey ball... He said that I hadto go to the 10 yard base and Hit a Home dunk... Then run down the wall and slam dunk my Ballerina jacket... Then swim up to 3rd Base for the hole in one...

Doubles!!!  I TOLD you she took the Ballerina jacket!!!!  We were looking for it all this time.  You're lucky I had my Ulitimate Frisbee Glasses & matching Karate codpiece.

Nakia518

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 09:32:35 AM »
No one told me that we were going bob sledding....  :o

Let me get my basketball jacket, my Ski helmet, and my swining cleats (Yes I have a pair as well, in Pink) and my ballerina jersey.... But wait so I have to bring my parachute... because it doesn't match my golf pants....

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 09:32:47 AM »
I got my Archery Bows, My black belt from Master Foo, my extra oxygen tank, fishing pole and my Ski Goggles ready for some

B O B S L E D D I N G

When I drop this Bowling ball in the middle of your bobsled track, you're going to sail straight down the hole and crash into the foul pole at Fenway Park. 

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 09:35:19 AM »
Doiubles!!!  I TOLD you she took the Ballerina jacket!!!!  We were looking for it all this time.  You're lucky I had my Ulitimate Frisbee Glasses & matching Karate codpiece.

I couldn't find anything because I still had these Kurt Rambis basketball goggles on.  Need to trade those in for Antoine Carr's "Deep Space Nine" glasses so I can see while fencing.

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 09:35:45 AM »
hea yall all this talk is makin me hOOOngry ima go make some grits and ill holla in a min....

but before i leave

I PUT SOME GAS IN MY STEALTH JET CUZ I FLEW ROUND THE WORLD IN 20 MIN SO I COULD GET BACK AND STRIKE YALL OUT WITH MY NEW SNOW BOARD!

Nakia518

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »
Doiubles!!!  I TOLD you she took the Ballerina jacket!!!!  We were looking for it all this time.  You're lucky I had my Ulitimate Frisbee Glasses & matching Karate codpiece.

Hey those are MINE... You took them outta my dora backpack... I left it right on the golf field... right next to first base... between the 5 and 10 yard baskets.... Give them back before I get my Crochet balls and start target practice with your Karate cod piece as a Bulls racket

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 09:36:58 AM »
When I drop this Bowling ball in the middle of your bobsled track, you're going to sail straight down the hole and crash into the foul pole at Fenway Park. 

Aim for their rear discus flipper.  That way, they can't shoot a foul lob when we serve a curve hook. 
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 09:39:07 AM »
hea yall all this talk is makin me hOOOngry ima go make some grits and ill holla in a min....

but before i leave

I PUT SOME GAS IN MY STEALTH JET CUZ I FLEW ROUND THE WORLD IN 20 MIN SO I COULD GET BACK AND STRIKE YALL OUT WITH MY NEW SNOW BOARD!

THAT'S CHEATING!!!!  Where is the rule match?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up