LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM  (Read 35117 times)

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

Re: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 09:40:51 AM »
I didn't strike out.  Shaq was pinch-driving for me.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 09:41:13 AM »
Hey those are MINE... You took them outta my dora backpack... I left it right on the golf field... right next to first base... between the 5 and 10 yard baskets.... Give them back before I get my Crochet balls and start target practice with your Karate cod piece as a Bulls racket

WRONG!  allone has yours.  Doubles won those in the 'Hardwood Greens Pirouette Tournament'.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 09:42:34 AM »
I didn't strike out.  Shaq was pinch-driving for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  You only use Shaq to back jab in the 9th quarter.   ::)

Nakia518

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »
I couldn't find anything because I still had these Kurt Rambis basketball goggles on.  Need to trade those in for Antoine Carr's "Deep Space Nine" glasses so I can see while fencing.

I went down to Magnolia and 10th and I saw somone wearing those baseball goggles... and I thought it was you but when he turned around I saw that he had on Hockey speedos and abaseball Kimono with the diamond in the back... I told him to run to Megar Evers park and he would find the gold at the end at the end of the basketball stick...

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member
  • In God... *Im~So~AmAyZeN*

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 09:43:28 AM »
NAKIA.... now gurl that was my dora backpack..... but since we on the same team ima let that go and you can have it.... sometimes u gotta let go and let God...

Lyric Tenor let me tell u sumpin boo...my discus flipper is off the par so when you throw that hook jab just make shure the rope is tied tight dont want u fallin off that mountian k...
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 09:44:59 AM »
I went down to Magnolia and 10th and I saw somone wearing those baseball goggles... and I thought it was you but when he turned around I saw that he had on Hockey speedos and abaseball Kimono with the diamond in the back... I told him to run to Megar Evers park and he would find the gold at the end at the end of the basketball stick...

I told you so.  Now give Doubles a hangliding pad to practice his sky boxing.

Nakia518

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »
THAT'S CHEATING!!!!  Where is the rule match?

I have the rule match right here and it clearly writes that you can "PUT SOME GAS IN MY STEALTH JET CUZ I FLEW ROUND THE WORLD IN 20 MIN SO I COULD GET BACK AND STRIKE YALL OUT WITH MY NEW SNOW BOARD!" You just have to eat grits while you are doing it... So she can do that... but only if after she hits that 3 point hole in one...

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 09:45:53 AM »
WRONG!  allone has yours.  Doubles won those in the 'Hardwood Greens Pirouette Tournament'.

I was even wearing my purple biker shorts that say "Thumper" on the side during that tournament.

...and if you try to touch my goggles, I'll peg you with my ping-pong pucks.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 09:46:36 AM »
Lyric Tenor let me tell u sumpin boo...my discus flipper is off the par so when you throw that hook jab just make shure the rope is tied tight dont want u fallin off that mountian k...

:o I told you about that ONE time in the stricktest confidence. 

Nakia518

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 09:47:55 AM »

NOOOOOO!!!!! she said she let doubles borrow it... Right after we play spade on the baseball court... And I had hit that 1st and 10 home run... She told me... You on't famember because you were too busy playing with you foose bucket and football bat...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 09:48:55 AM »
I have the rule match right here and it clearly writes that you can "PUT SOME GAS IN MY STEALTH JET CUZ I FLEW ROUND THE WORLD IN 20 MIN SO I COULD GET BACK AND STRIKE YALL OUT WITH MY NEW SNOW BOARD!" You just have to eat grits while you are doing it... So she can do that... but only if after she hits that 3 point hole in one...

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the fine print clearly specifies 'This can only be done on Tuesdays at 6:22 AM.  No exceptions!'

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »
 :-[ all you said was dont tell the Debate team :-[

(like the guy on Meet the Browns)

*my hands in the air***

Im SSSssoooorrrrryyyy :'( :'( :'( 
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

Nakia518

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 09:50:25 AM »
I told you so.  Now give Doubles a hangliding pad to practice his sky boxing.

No he can't have it because he didn't return the last one I let him borrow... Besides it in the shop... cause it got a swiming puck stuck in it... from when I went sky racing on Mount Everglades

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 09:51:35 AM »
NOOOOOO!!!!! she said she let doubles borrow it... Right after we play spade on the baseball court... And I had hit that 1st and 10 home run... She told me... You on't famember because you were too busy playing with you foose bucket and football bat...

Au contraire corn fritter.    She let Doubles borrow an Oriental judo ski.

Nakia518

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 09:52:36 AM »
I was even wearing my purple biker shorts that say "Thumper" on the side during that tournament.

...and if you try to touch my goggles, I'll peg you with my ping-pong pucks.

Wait a minute that was you...I thought that was somebosy else... Because you had said that you was wearing the speedos... You can't be changing the rule in the 9th field goal like that...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 09:53:44 AM »
:-[ all you said was dont tell the Debate team :-[

(like the guy on Meet the Browns)

*my hands in the air***

Im SSSssoooorrrrryyyy :'( :'( :'( 

S'aight.  These things happen in the heat of competition.

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 09:53:55 AM »
No he can't have it because he didn't return the last one I let him borrow... Besides it in the shop... cause it got a swiming puck stuck in it... from when I went sky racing on Mount Everglades

Oh, you'll give it back.  Either that or your race horse will "conveniently" drop that touchdown putt and lose the game in straight sets.

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 09:54:30 AM »
Doubles 22=== confrence room A boo i got sumptin to discuss wif u

*** in a verry quiet tone***

bruh where is my dominos?
I said u can borrow them but only after the rowing tournament
now im sittin up there with my Net ball and my biking lime green
biking shorts wating for the half time show to be over so i can
make my move on Mrs. Pac Man

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 09:55:07 AM »

So, it was YOU that caused the avalanche during my skeet roping tournament.   >:(

Nakia518

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 09:55:44 AM »
...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the fine print clearly specifies 'This can only be done on Tuesdays at 6:22 AM.  No exceptions!'

That was a type-o-geograph-acally error... because on page 6th and 10 it clearly states "Pay no attention the the fine print because it is a type-o-geograph-acally error... So go back in you corner of the baseball court, sit on your golf stool and think about it...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up