LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Easy chords for beginners)  (Read 2871 times)

Offline jckey2006

• LGM Member
  • Do u got JESUS? ~!~i know i do~!~

(Easy chords for beginners)
« on: March 24, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
i need any church songs that can get a church going , praise and worship, kirk franklin , great is your mercy, fred hammond ect. but im trying to keep as far away from chords as i can right now c/ im just starting see what it is there are to other organist/piano players in my church so  i would be the 3rd u see so i dont need chords they will take care of the chords i really just need the melody so what ever u got and u can send to me will help me thank you....... am 13 i live in foley, al and i my pastor at new feelowship wants me to start learning how to play piano music i need a huuuuge favor if u know any song plz send them to me i dont want chord but if that is trhe only thing u have it will work just fine but plz make it easy c/ im a beginner c/ i see god has blessed u with the abilities now i need him to bless me thank and my emai laddress is jckey2006@yahoo.com............................these songs Great is your mercy - Donnie McClurkin, Looking for you - Kirk Franlin, I need you to survive, holy,holy,holy, Ibelieve - John P. Kee, i know this sounds funny but could u get me the Sanfords and Son them song plz lol for my dad, Kingdom Come - Kirk Franklin, Lean on me - Kirk Franklin, Can't give up now -Mary Mary. and look only do the ones u can c/ i dont want to pressure you and if u want to add some songs u can thanx alot and just email them to me or send them to me on here thanx    As in the word of Red Foxx "I think this is the Big" god is going to do marvelous works in my talents        (remember im just beginnig)     
;D ;D ;D ;D
I got a heart full of love for you and you
Pages: [1]   Go Up