LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to find lyrics  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Life Changing

• LGM Member

Trying to find lyrics
« on: September 10, 2006, 07:55:43 AM »
Hi, Not only am I new at this site I am new to leading the praise and worship at our small church. I keep trying to add new and what I feel are exciting songs. I ran across songs by Candi Staton I love. Yet I have searched and found lyrics to only 4 songs. of course those are not the songs I want to use. Also a group named Inspirational Charms. Can any one help me out.
Thank you and may God bless you all.
Life Changing

Offline peachlyn68

• LGM Member

Re: Trying to find lyrics
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 03:27:16 PM »
Hi, Not only am I new at this site I am new to leading the praise and worship at our small church. I keep trying to add new and what I feel are exciting songs. I ran across songs by Candi Staton I love. Yet I have searched and found lyrics to only 4 songs. of course those are not the songs I want to use. Also a group named Inspirational Charms. Can any one help me out.
Life Changing

Shekinah Glory Live is one of my favorites at the moment.  Richard Smallwood and the Mighty Clouds of Joy are also good.
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 11:34:41 PM »
Life Changing

Welcome to LGM L.C!!!  Now tell us exactly what you are needing so we can help you out.  Bishop Cole ;)
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:30:47 AM »
I have a few of her albums, if you can tell us which songs you are looking for, maybe we can help you.  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up