LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can Anyone Tell Me Who Sings "We Sing Praises"?  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Cookie

• LGM Member

Can Anyone Tell Me Who Sings "We Sing Praises"?
« on: July 08, 2003, 02:40:40 PM »
Hello Everyone.  I must say that this site has truly been a blessing to me.  It is just loaded with wonderful and useful information.  You are truly a God send.  Thanks for everything you do, and may God continue to shower you with blessings from above.  I pray that God's peace will be with each one of you and that He will grant you uncommon favor in every one of your endeavors.  

Now to my question:  Can anyone tell me who sings "We Sing Praises"?  It starts out with We sing praises to the King for He is the King of Kings" or something like that.  I saw the lyrics and chords on your songlist, but I need to know who sings.  Can you help me out?  Thanks in advance.

Following Hard After Jesus!

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who Sings "We Sing Praises"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 02:46:41 PM »
Quote from: Cookie
Can anyone tell me who sings "We Sing Praises"?  It starts out with We sing praises to the King for He is the King of Kings" or something like that.  I saw the lyrics and chords on your songlist, but I need to know who sings.  Can you help me out?  Thanks in advance.

Following Hard After Jesus!

Shekinah Choir. (the album that it's on is out of print and very hard to find). You can listen to that song at Lou's site, NuthinbutGoospel.com in the Music Room (http://www.nuthinbutgospel.com/musicroom.html ).
Pages: [1]   Go Up