LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Down

Author Topic: L.G.M. Pastor?  (Read 61105 times)

Offline NJTheBishopAnderson

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Da Bishop in a different "light"...
    • Facebook Page

Re: L.M.G. Pastor?
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 12:36:56 AM »
I just read Bishop NJ Anderson post about worship so he is now the  ................The Worship Leader

ROFLOL!!! Why tankya kindly!! Well, this is MY assessment of LGM...

Founder & Establishmentarian............................................................ 4HG
First Lady....................................................................................... Reddgirl
LGM Pastor(our masked preacher)....................................... ................... BBoy
Mothers Board......................................................... SisterT, LadyWiz, Val215
Board of Bishops....... Bishop2, Bishop Cole, Divinecalling1 (bishop's usually have more than 150 post though) LOL!!! and yours truly
Board of Trustees... kadman92, Key-wiz, SJonathan, B3Wannabe,T-Block,Torch7
Deacon Board...........Jmanley1116, LorenzoS, csedwards2, Jniles_NCF, Dredakyst
International Missionaries....Vangelist, Uniquepraise, Nessalynn77, lumbebear1
National Missionaries......blessedone, silky, allonesound, jehovahpraise, 2Klubklarity
Youth Pastor...................................................................... bigblackdrummer
Brotherhood Pres.......................................................................... Bruh Kell
Womens Pres............................................................................
Church Secretary................................................................... solideranointed

Music Department (Uh Oh)
MOM........................................................... itsallpeach(that boy can direct!)
Director.................................................................................... vtguy84
Directress................................................................................... Nakia518
Youth Choir Director................................................................ Doubles22
Praise & Worship Team Leader................................................. LyricTenor
Organist......................................................................................... ddw4e
Piano...................................................................................... Mysteryman
Keyboards............................................................................. Piano Wizard
Drummer.............................................................................. SabianKnight
congos/bongos................................... ministryminded04(lookin like SheilaE)
bass........................................................................................... Ladybass
lead.................................................................................................... (?)

Alright, observe the changes per the Board of Bishops. (Music Dept. you have your leader)

"RAPHAAAAAA!!!! - The LORD that healeth thee!"

Offline Vangelist

• LGM Member
  • No Joy, No Strength *II Timothy 4*

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 04:49:00 AM »
Giving glory and honor first to God who is the head of my life and the chief architect of my ship of which I sail on the still waters of salvation.

Alright now, I will speak that into existance for real.  ;) ;D

This is all in Good Fun and pur Personal ;) opinion

Sister T, Nakia , Val, Vangelist, Allonesound....Mothers of the church

WOW, 20 years old and already the mother of the church. ::) Be careful guys, you never know what truth might be in this post. All things are possible to him who believes.

Oh yeah, Abundant blessings
I won't take nothing for my journey now. No turnin' back, no turnin' back.

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity
    • Let me know who you are & where you are from (lgm)

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 07:33:15 AM »
Well, well, I have become a National Missionary. Praise the Lord....

I noticed NJTheBishopAnderson was to dare not start any mess by assigning a lead or MOM...I thought that was pretty smart.
"Prayer is the key. Faith unlocks the door."

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 10:56:59 AM »
International Missionary.....................Awesome, Holy Spirit must have give ya that one directly

I'm honored to serve.
[/size]

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
I'm humbled to serve in the office of Prayer Warrior (that's so scary that you would say that, you been talkin' to my 1st lady?) and Int'l Missionary. 

And the best thing about it, nobody has called me about makin' a $5,000 report!!! (y'all know sometimes the title is all about those reports!!  It's cheaper to just bootleg - I'm just playin')

Offline silky

• LGM Member
  • at the Cross.......

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:32 AM »

Founder & Establishmentarian............................................................ 4HG
First Lady....................................................................................... Reddgirl
LGM Pastor(our masked preacher)....................................... ................... BBoy
Mothers Board......................................................... SisterT, LadyWiz, Val215
Board of Bishops....... Bishop2, Bishop Cole, Divinecalling1 (bishop's usually have more than 150 post though) LOL!!! and yours truly
Board of Trustees... kadman92, Key-wiz, SJonathan, B3Wannabe,T-Block,Torch7
Deacon Board...........Jmanley1116, LorenzoS, csedwards2, Jniles_NCF, Dredakyst
National Missionaries......blessedone, silky, allonesound, jehovahpraise, 2Klubklarity
Youth Pastor...................................................................... bigblackdrummer
Brotherhood Pres.......................................................................... Bruh Kell
Womens Pres............................................................................

Music Department (Uh Oh)
MOM................................................................................................... (?)
Director....................................................... itsallpeach(that boy can direct!)
Directress................................................................................... Nakia518
Youth Choir Director........................................................................... (?)
Praise & Worship Team Leader................................................. LyricTenor
Organist......................................................................................... ddw4e
Piano...................................................................................... Mysteryman
Keyboards............................................................................. Piano Wizard
Drummer.............................................................................. SabianKnight
congos/bongos................................... ministryminded04(lookin like SheilaE)
bass........................................................................................... Ladybass
lead.................................................................................................... (?)

i humbly except this position
WHEN YOU CAN'T, GOD CAN

Offline silky

• LGM Member
  • at the Cross.......

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 11:36:58 AM »
[

thank you
WHEN YOU CAN'T, GOD CAN

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 12:47:10 PM »
I'm on board with many of the positions handed out here.  I'll just wait until God places me in one of the titled positions within the LGM ministry.  Until then, while I'm still learning the keyboard, I'll just continue to be that energetic tenor on the front row of the choir that always needs the little hand towel to wipe the sweat off his face when the choir gets finished singing.

Stay blessed and I can't wait until we actually meet and have this service.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 01:45:44 PM »
I deep humility I accept the appointment to the Mother Board. In preparation for the duties that will come with this position, I have
  • stocked my purse with the following:
    handkercheifs (for you hoochie momma's legs)
    mints
    gum
    safety pins
    kleenex
    anointing oil
    hair grease (for those with ashy feet)
    lip stick
    funeral parlor fans
    extra slips
    and my peice of steel to keep the PEACE!  :D

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »
I deep humility I accept the appointment to the Mother Board. In preparation for the duties that will come with this position, I have
    mints
    gum
    safety pins
    kleenex
    anointing oil
    lip stick
    funeral parlor fans
    extra slips
YAY!!! She's back!! I missed you, hope all went well in Dallas.

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
    mints
    gum
    safety pins
    kleenex
    anointing oil
    lip stick
    funeral parlor fans
    extra slips

NOT THE FYERNERAL  PARLOR FANS?!  Are they the kind with Martin Luther King Jr.'s picture on it?

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:57 PM »
Quick question.  Why would somebody on the mother's board need safety pins? 

Don't mind me...I'm just thinking out loud again.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 02:08:03 PM »
Quick question.  Why would somebody on the mother's board need safety pins?  

Low cut blouses.....

And of course the fans will be of the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior!!

Offline Vangelist

• LGM Member
  • No Joy, No Strength *II Timothy 4*

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 02:19:30 PM »
Hair grease for ASHY FEET. That is too funny. Sister T, you might want to bring some bobby pins for the weaves too.
I won't take nothing for my journey now. No turnin' back, no turnin' back.

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »
Hair grease for ASHY FEET. That is too funny. Sister T, you might want to bring some bobby pins for the weaves too.

Between you and SisterT, the pew where the Mother's Board sits is going to turn into the local Rite Aid or Walgreens.

Offline ABOVEALL

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 02:40:15 PM »
They always forget the horns :'(

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 02:56:18 PM »
Between you and SisterT, the pew where the Mother's Board sits is going to turn into the local Rite Aid or Walgreens.

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
    mints
    gum
    safety pins
    kleenex
    anointing oil
    lip stick
    funeral parlor fans
    extra slips

Alright Now.................Welcome Back Sister T...........................we missed ya!

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »
Well, since we don't have a M.O.M. somebody needs to let me know what the choir is wearing on Sunday so I can make sure my set is clean.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 03:46:47 PM »
Well, since we don't have a M.O.M. somebody needs to let me know what the choir is wearing on Sunday so I can make sure my set is clean.

Can we get away from Black & White!!!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Up