LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exalted Gospel Choir  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Exalted

• LGM Member

Exalted Gospel Choir
« on: April 01, 2006, 04:19:33 PM »
I'm 16yrs old and I started my own Gospel Choir/Music Ministry in August 2005. But due to the fact that we have no support and jobs won't hire us cause we're too young; how can we get HELP! We don't belong to cany church, we're just a gospel choir, that's made up of young people; who want to sing and travel around the city to minister in SONG!

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

Re: Exalted Gospel Choir
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 05:49:31 PM »
I'm 16yrs old and I started my own Gospel Choir/Music Ministry in August 2005. But due to the fact that we have no support and jobs won't hire us cause we're too young; how can we get HELP! We don't belong to cany church, we're just a gospel choir, that's made up of young people; who want to sing and travel around the city to minister in SONG!

What kind of help are you needing? Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline Exalted

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:36:26 PM »
Well, right now. We don't have any supporters. I mean we are young people trying to make a difference right now, we're still having rehearshals @ home cuz we don't have any open doors to go. Plus I don't play by ear, therefore I need sheet music. Songbooks cost little money, but we don't have that! 

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:28:06 AM »
Congratz.... First of all, as is with any musician in any genre, don't look to get paid yet.  If you all are just staring out you need exposure more than anything else.  Volunteer at retirement/assited living homes 4 the elderly, etc.  Easy to do, just contact activities coordinators.  They will appreciate it and refer you to church families and friends, etc...

That's how you get started.
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:14:24 AM »
What do you mean when you say you don't belong to any church???
:)

Offline Exalted

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 01:05:49 PM »
You posted a question about "What did I mean when I said my choir didn't belong to a church?"

When I said that I meant that we are save and we are members of a church. But my choir does belong to church meaning that we're a gospel choir but we don't belong to a church. Cause the choir was started outside of the church.
Pages: [1]   Go Up