LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW TO PUT VIDEO CLIPS ON MY PICZO SITE????  (Read 790 times)

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

HOW TO PUT VIDEO CLIPS ON MY PICZO SITE????
« on: April 08, 2006, 11:49:46 AM »
??????????????????????????????????????????? I think its about time that I show my skillz to the world now....I think its time for the Young Vet 2 come in now!!
Jay-Beezzy Doin Big Things 4 God!!!

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

Re: HOW TO PUT VIDEO CLIPS ON MY PICZO SITE????
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »
So Nobody Aint Gon Help a Brutha Out...Yall Would Yall Click On This Thread and Not Even Say Something?????????????  :(

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 12:33:43 PM »
So Nobody Aint Gon Help a Brutha Out...Yall Would Yall Click On This Thread and Not Even Say Something?????????????  :(

People are tired of saying the same thing. There have been many threads on posting clips... that obviously you haven't searched for on this forum. You can just click search and type in how to post clips. But you didn't.... so don't get mad.

Either uses yousendit like most folk do or uplaod it to your own web space and post a link or post it on youtube and post a link here.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 12:37:34 PM »
Who said I was gettin madd...and i never seen nothing about posting clips....I have seen questions about posting pictures....If I seen the threads about posting clips dont you think I would have looked for them??? C'mon now...I never get mad..i jus wanna kno why

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
Either uses yousendit like most folk do or uplaod it to your own web space and post a link or post it on youtube and post a link here.

And Thank You

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 05:27:21 PM »
And Thank You

It's All Good Fam  :D. He same way you post pix is the same way you post clips (but you know that now).

Did you sell your Paiste yet ? (not intersted in buying it... just asking if it had sold yet)
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline GDrummaFan

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 09:22:52 PM »
It's All Good Fam  :D. He same way you post pix is the same way you post clips (but you know that now).

Did you sell your Paiste yet ? (not intersted in buying it... just asking if it had sold yet)

My home boy Keith gettin the money for it so he can buy it...Cuz ALL of his crash on he set at church are crack...and he bought a set of new Sabian 8B's....Da man was trippin....So I told him about my cymbol and he said he;ll buy it so im all good....cant wait to get that money....Im Finna Buy Me a New K custom Crash or a low class Sabian AXX or HXX

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 02:03:33 AM »
My home boy Keith gettin the money for it so he can buy it...Cuz ALL of his crash on he set at church are crack...and he bought a set of new Sabian 8B's....Da man was trippin....So I told him about my cymbol and he said he;ll buy it so im all good....cant wait to get that money....Im Finna Buy Me a New K custom Crash or a low class Sabian AXX or HXX
Aight... have fun shopping. Nothin like gettin a new toy,  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up