LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: On a Date.....Who should pay??  (Read 3274 times)

Offline sixstringpoet

• LGM Member
  • keep sound wisdom and discretion: Proverbs 3:21
    • 6stringpoet

Re: On a Date.....Who should pay??
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 03:06:50 PM »
being the boss used to mean something back in the day. now everybody's seen those Madea plays and......well u know the story.

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 04:32:38 PM »
i really didn't even have to read the other replies i saw the topic and had to straightway answers hands down no questions asked the man pays..... i would feel very weird if my girlfriend payed for anythign for me... if a female did pay for anythgi nfor me we would have to sit down and figure out who was paying for what before we left to go out....now i'm going to go back and read the rest fothe post
God doesn't want your gifts. He wants your life...

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
i really didn't even have to reas the other eplies i saw the topic and had to straightway answers hands down no questions asked the man pays..... i would feel very weird if my girlfriend payed for anythign for me... if a female did pay for anythgi nfor me we would have to sit down and figure out who was paying for what before we left to go out....now i'm going to go back and read the rest fothe post

My girlfriend and I alternate, and it works for us. Straight-forward and to the point. She respects me, I respect her and it's a done deal!!!  ;)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2006, 04:48:48 PM »
Alternating always works
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
The man pays.  With the gentleman I'm dating now, that's never been a question or issue~he's an old school man with old fashioned values.  I don't mind paying for lunch every now & then (just 'cause I love him!  ;) )

He & I found it kinda funny that this is even an issue ???.......but we can't assume everyone was brought up the same way with the same values.

CreoleChica

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »
LOL you are funny.  I'm from the South (Louisiana) and that's how we do it.  Now I live in Illinois and the few men I have dated up here think it's cool I'm the way I am.  I'm young, yet old fashion.

Boss?  In 2006!  Man, if we said that to the right woman, we'd get shot in precious places in a heartbeat.  "I pay the cost to be the.....BOOOM!" 

"lawd...he sho' was a good man".....

Offline gtsjames

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • racing to who knows where.....

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »
Boss?  In 2006!  Man, if we said that to the right woman, we'd get shot in precious places in a heartbeat.  "I pay the cost to be the.....BOOOM!" 

"lawd...he sho' was a good man".....
HAHAHAHA     :D :D :D :D :D

Offline gtsjames

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • racing to who knows where.....

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2006, 06:32:24 PM »
I'll say this.... If some dude was talkin' about dating my nieces or my daughter if i have one and I heard that he expected her to pay for anything, he had better not show up at my house...as a dad or uncle I dont know how long it would take me to trust someone to provide for her for a lifetime if he wont spring for dinner and a movie or something. This is not to say that Ladies should be able to take care of themselves if needed, but you know.... ::) ::)

233butler

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2006, 02:05:31 AM »
that's easy........The man should pay for the entire courtship.and then some, if he's to take the leadership role. you pay the cost to be the boss.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up