LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Short clip of B-mores own Mike Reid(vivian Green) and (A must See) for drummers  (Read 5852 times)

Offline DeBassJr1

• LGM Member
    • http://

I really siced the the subject(exagerated) but yeah here oges ma man mike reid at a stephanie mill soundcheck wit adam on bass yall will enjoy...its really short but yall can catch a glimps on how us marylanders do it...haha anyways enjoy ...and lemme get some feed back aight God Bless

MaestroDivine

So, this is the Mike Reid I've been hearing about...

Nice work.

Offline DetroitB3

• LGM Member
  • Playing in the key of life

Nice clip.

Dude on bass kinda reminds me of Adam Nitti.

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

That boy is good... (Saying it like one of my favorite movies from coming to America)... Mike is serious... I am glad I live in the Central Pennsylvania area so I can to go Pilly, B-more, New York, Washington DC, Richmond Va, Trenton and Camden NJ to see all of my favorite musicians all within three hours or less... Yall Stay Blessed, Nate J.

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

I likes the clip man.  I met mike at a concert like 2 years ago.  Doesn't he play for Jonathan Nelson and purpose sometimes?
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline bigbeatz_08

• LGM Member

he's a fast dude
Work for the Lord - the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!

Offline tony t

• LGM Member

nice licks you ever heard  of sput?

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

I really siced the the subject(exagerated) but yeah here oges ma man mike reid at a stephanie mill soundcheck wit adam on bass yall will enjoy...its really short but yall can catch a glimps on how us marylanders do it...haha anyways enjoy ...and lemme get some feed back aight God Bless

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=582939299&n=2&Mytoken=A279122E-6FBF-A3F5-EEFD1155534E20F13706054

Nice to see Adam representin' the B-more area. Them cats up there are really starting to blow up. You have any footage with Royal on drums. I haven't seen him play in a while.
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

My kid was too fast for words!  that was LIGHTNING fast!
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline cymbalman

• LGM Member
  • meet cymbalmans church baby (house baby is red)

yeah man this man is sick  dude....i got that other clip of him on my computer (or at least I think it's him, he''s a.k.a. lil mike right).....i cant waint unitl i hitup morgan state and grab some of that baltimore style.... his singles are stupid though..... i mean really..........there really isn't any reason to be that fast.... that's just defying the very laws of limitation......why for......why for you gotta be fastly so.....wow.....imma be that fast in a couple months.....yup that's me.....*wakes up from dream*.......*sobs and cries*.......
Only1PersonUnderstansMe&TheyNeverRealyUnderstoodMe

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

Nice to see Adam representin' the B-more area. Them cats up there are really starting to blow up. You have any footage with Royal on drums. I haven't seen him play in a while.

Word.  I haven't seen any clips with my boy royal on there and he is nice on the set too.  Mike fills in for him when he is playing for somebody else.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member

Word.  I haven't seen any clips with my boy royal on there and he is nice on the set too.  Mike fills in for him when he is playing for somebody else.

That's what's up. Man, I really need to get home. Actually, I'll be going up there in a couple weeks. Being down here in Florida is like being on a secluded island when it comes to that hot gospel music I'm use to. You bets believe when I go up there I'm taking an empty suitcase just to bring back all the cds I can.

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member

That's what's up. Man, I really need to get home. Actually, I'll be going up there in a couple weeks. Being down here in Florida is like being on a secluded island when it comes to that hot gospel music I'm use to. You bets believe when I go up there I'm taking an empty suitcase just to bring back all the cds I can.

Right....lol

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

Fast Hands!!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline DeBassJr1

• LGM Member

hey yall...my bad i have some video tapes of Royal on set but there shed tapes and i dont know how to convert them.

B-more< Dc, VA and philly got a sweet way on music...yall mos def gotta come through and shed wit us...i play for proffessor wilbure belton...and Ne-Yo so do travel a little yall gotta get at me so when i come around we can shed ...oh by the way i dont play set i play bass..hint hint the name...my passion is the bass but my first love was the kit man so yeah yall stay blessed and ...

more comments.

Offline D-Nice

• LGM Member

dude is super fast.....he must be on the ROIDS...hahahaha..

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

I saw a clip of Mike rehearsing with Kim Burrell and I thought, "He reminds me of the old Calvin." I don't know if it's the way he sits at the set or if it's his licks or just the way he looks. Mike reminds me a lot of Calvin. Some of his licks do, but it's not really his style or anything. I just can't put my finger on it. . . :-\

And don't get me wrong. . . I like Calvin. And Mike is fast and clean. He just reminds me of Calvin (but not in that "everybody was trying to be like Calvin but it just came out as watered down and run down and get off the drums you drones" kind of way). He's nice. Is he saved? Is he arrogant? I just wanna know. ??? 
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

We need a few clips from B-more....B-More has that fire just like Philly...  Royal Higgins, Mike Moore, Corey Baker, Steven McCoy, Mike Chapman, and the list goes on and on... What do yall think... I forgot that brotha that plays for Lil Moe from B-More.. He is fire too.. yall stay Blessed, Nate J...

Offline JrDADrumma

• LGM Member

I can only imagine a shed with him, Aaron Spears, and Dana Hawkins. That's too much speed in one room! :o Man sometimes I wish I lived near Baltimore.
Just play music...

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member

We need a few clips from B-more....B-More has that fire just like Philly...  Royal Higgins, Mike Moore, Corey Baker, Steven McCoy, Mike Chapman, and the list goes on and on... What do yall think... I forgot that brotha that plays for Lil Moe from B-More.. He is fire too.. yall stay Blessed, Nate J...

Man, I grew up listening to Royal, Steve McCoy, and Corey Baker. Them cats are crazy. I would really like to hear Mike Moore since I haven't got the chance to do so. I would love for someone to post a clip of Steve. He set it off for a lot of them new age cats, to me anyway. I remember witnessing a shed with Steve, Royal, Pudge, Ralph, and some other cats in the B-more area. Steve was just a spectator and all the others were playin'. One of the guys called Steve out because he hadn't done a lot of playing, if any, up until that point. He was like Steve ain't have it no more. Steve commenced to get on the set and put a proper whoopin on Errbody. I mean, he put errbody to sleep. It was so bad that after he got off the set, shed was over! No one and I mean no one touched the set after that.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up