LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: basic shout 101, class is now in session  (Read 833 times)

Offline beatsfromtda808

• LGM Member

basic shout 101, class is now in session
« on: April 20, 2006, 04:22:15 AM »
I asked the Minister of Music if she could play a quick and simple shout session so that I could post it up and come back to it with a break down of what was done. Here is the 1st part and the next part will be added hopefully next week. The shout session was kept simple and standard since not everybody can jump right onto the advanced stuff, this includes the bass and the drums which are also in the clip,on the next clip they will also break down their parts. Which should be simple enough for the average musician to pick up and play

if you have any question,comments, or sugestions then feel free to post a reply or send a message
GOD BLESS

*note* the file is around 29 Mbs so give a min to download. :)

http://bethesdatemplechurch.com/WAA/Music/Musicians/last%20minute%20jam.wmv
Bethesda Temple Church of Deliverance
                Honolulu,Hi
www.bethesdatemplechurch.com

Offline reggiejanisian

• LGM Member

Re: basic shout 101, class is now in session
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 09:39:43 AM »
that was tight man i enjoyed it i play all 3 of those instruments so it felt good to see them all being played at once by you all talented people keep it up
god bless

Offline ELaurenV

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »
That was a great clip...I'm looking forward to the break down...I need all the influence, inspiriation and advice I can get.  I have been playing keyboard for a very small (but mightily powerful) church for about 9 months now.  We have a B-3 but no one can play it, and it is just begging to be played.  I think I will be moving onto it here in the next year, my ear has been developing a lot (you know what I'm talking about, you hear the chords in your head?) and am ready to take the next step into more styles of playing (it was a big step getting me off of sheet music, but I am SO much more free now!).  Keep up the good work y'all...and to God be the glory!  (By the way, I love seeing women rocking the organ like that...I haven't seen too much of that.)

Offline beatsfromtda808

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »
thanks for the replies
and on one other note i have the indivdual audio tracks for each instrument in this clip
if you want them just let me know
Bethesda Temple Church of Deliverance
                Honolulu,Hi
www.bethesdatemplechurch.com

Offline Bronzee

• LGM Member
  • I'm a praiser!!
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/bronzeey1

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 11:11:34 PM »
Thanks..beat..let me know when u get the other clip out..send me a message ok. Tell the organist to keep it up..very good. :)  O, next time tell the bass player..LOL..to play some more..I like the drummer..too. peace.

Offline Big_Al

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 05:23:18 AM »
Cool .....

God Bleass you in your Music Ministry.

-Al
All That I Am, I Owe to the LORD.
Pages: [1]   Go Up