LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "LIFT HIM UP" (HEZEKIAH WALKER) Chords & Midi  (Read 15190 times)

Offline jomo7

• LGM Member
  • JOE SANDERS

Re: "LIFT HIM UP" (HEZEKIAH WALKER) Chords & Midi
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »
Glory to God!!!

Thank you for posting of the Midi, I was ready to get up and dance.  Very nice work.  The post of the chords I say Thank You for Your Love of this Ministry.  And the video for the hands on people on their and my behalf I say Thank You Again.  For the Brother thats having problems with the chords.  Learn your scales this is not a rebuke or criticize.  I was in the same boat before, you cant ask for things to be simple all the time because simply put things arent always simple.  In order to grow and learn you have to challenge yourself, learn something different, add things to your vocabulary.  Because one day you will be shedding or playing with other musicians and they will either call out these chords or you could already have them in your chord vocabulary.  Just my thoughts.  Be of Good Courage, God really cares for You.  This is a always learning process.  I Adjour you in the Name of Jesus, to Seek His Holy Word, Pray before you Play and play for the Glory of the Kingdom of God. 

Brother Mark Wilson
Church of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Lancaster, Pa. 17602
Brother I know all my scales thats how i learned how to play in all my keys. And i know some musical terms to and how to read alittle but that dont mean that i know how to read chords posted like that. And its not just for me I sure so other people wanted to learn how to play this song but had know idea what they were looking at. Thats all i was saying. Thank God for my hear to hear chord.
I do it all for his glory

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 10:27:54 PM »
Brother I know all my scales thats how i learned how to play in all my keys. And i know some musical terms to and how to read alittle but that dont mean that i know how to read chords posted like that. And its not just for me I sure so other people wanted to learn how to play this song but had know idea what they were looking at. Thats all i was saying. Thank God for my hear to hear chord.

::clears throat::

Finding my armor
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

jamella

"LIFT HIM UP" BY HEZIKIAH WALKER
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 08:32:28 AM »
GRACE AND PEACE

DOES AYONE KNOW THE CHORDS TO LIFT HIM UP BY PASTOR HEZEKIAH WALKER AND LFC. IT'S ON THE NEW WOW CD. IT'S CD 2, TRACK 2. IF YOU DO PLEASE POST.

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"
    • http://www.learngospelmusic.com

Re: "LIFT HIM UP" BY HEZIKIAH WALKER
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 07:54:49 PM »
GRACE AND PEACE

DOES AYONE KNOW THE CHORDS TO LIFT HIM UP BY PASTOR HEZEKIAH WALKER AND LFC. IT'S ON THE NEW WOW CD. IT'S CD 2, TRACK 2. IF YOU DO PLEASE POST.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH
Abracadabra!!!! "Key-Wiz" The Magic Of Music

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:45 PM »
hahahhaahaha....Key wiz, you are crazy. :)

jamella, umm......go to the beginning of this post. :)
:)

jamella

the chords to lift him up
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »
Grace and Peace

does anyone know the chords to lift him up by pastor hezekiah walker and LFC? please post if you have.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »
jamella, you keep asking the same qestion.  You even asked the same question in the thread where the chords are actually posted.

Offline eddie

• LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 02:51:44 PM »
GREAT WORK BY HAMMONDMAN...MY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS  &  INCREASE YOU

Offline jomo7

• LGM Member
  • JOE SANDERS

Re: the chords to lift him up
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 02:11:12 AM »
Grace and Peace

does anyone know the chords to lift him up by pastor hezekiah walker and LFC? please post if you have.
mabe he would like the chords were a reagular person can read them without getting a dictionary, encyclopedia, Trigonometry book, biology and ofcourse Gods chord book

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:10 AM »
jamella, you keep asking the same qestion.  You even asked the same question in the thread where the chords are actually posted.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAA......oops....
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: the chords to lift him up
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 07:46:34 AM »
mabe he would like the chords were a reagular person can read them without getting a dictionary, encyclopedia, Trigonometry book, biology and ofcourse Gods chord book

We aren't regular people, we are musicians. :)  If we don't know our simple musical library, we will only progress but so far.

Offline Hammondman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Anthony
    • http://www.geocities.com/hammondman32/index.html

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2006, 03:37:42 AM »
 ?/? :'( "Feels good to be back :'( ?/?

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 10:43:14 AM »
?/? :'( "Feels good to be back :'( ?/?

That smiling face looks good on the board.........................Dont be a stranger

Offline elaine1012

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 10:45:22 AM »
That  smilin face would look good in VA ..................  Dont be a stranger

lol

~elaine

Offline jomo7

• LGM Member
  • JOE SANDERS

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 12:29:07 PM »
welcome back my brother how you been

Offline bballstud2303

• LGM Member

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 09:40:13 PM »
"hey ibeen on this site before it just like double hard to copy the chord then try and tranlate the chord to english. I was just saying it would be easier to post and read chords like Ab/Ab C /FAC. VERY SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE BY AND FOR EVERYONE.  By the time i traslate all those chords i dont even want to play the song anymore.  BUT dont get me wrong i sure this help someone who can read this with looking it up"

JOMO U A FUNY DUDE THIS HAD ME CRACKIN UP, NEWAYS HIT ME UP I'M SURE HANGIN WIT BUTCH U KNOW SOME SICK STUFF..SO AGAIN HIT ME UP MAN GIMME SOME "BUTCHOLOGY"

Offline jomo7

• LGM Member
  • JOE SANDERS

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2006, 04:53:16 AM »
Ummm Sure...........Who is this?

JoyCH1

Re: "LIFT HIM UP" (HEZEKIAH WALKER)
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 07:41:20 PM »
THE MIDI IS UP, HOPE IT HELPS!

Hey Ant!  :D 

Joy

abba

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 01:14:04 PM »
he seems to have a hot temper. If he knows his scales, he should not have any problems with the chords. he tried to chew me out about my post, "power belongs to god", but god is still good!

Offline jomo7

• LGM Member
  • JOE SANDERS

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 08:16:03 PM »
he seems to have a hot temper. If he knows his scales, he should not have any problems with the chords. he tried to chew me out about my post, "power belongs to god", but god is still good!
Do read your pms for what i have to say about you cat.  If this is suppose to be a helpful site for first time players and advace then post so EVERYBODY CAN BE BLESSED BY WHAT YOU HAVE TO PRESENT. But most of you guys or to ignorant to understand what i been saying all this time, and if i have comments  in this post where people are agreeing with me than IT MOST BE A GOOD IDEA TO POST WHERE EVERYBODY CAN BENIFIT FROM IT.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up