LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NOISE MUSIC & WORSHIP CONFERENCE, 27 – 29 APRIL 2006  (Read 536 times)

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

NOISE MUSIC & WORSHIP CONFERENCE, 27 – 29 APRIL 2006
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »

http://websites.parachutemusic.com/noise/2006/index2.html

Excerpt from Intro

1 Chronicles 25 talks about David choosing his musicians for the worship in the temple. He hand picked each and every one...they had all been trained under their father's supervision and were "highly skilled, all of them masters".

Why did David stipulate this? I believe that he would offer nothing less than excellence to his God. David saw the value of being skilled and trained to carry out their acts of service in the most excellent way.

To become "highly skilled" requires input, training, discipline and attitude. Too often we stay static with our talents because we get the "settle" mentality. Noise is about unsettling you off your perch, moving you forward in your giftings and your dreams. It's about inspiring you to take a leap forward into new spaces, developing ideas, sounds and thoughts that are brand spanking new.

Noise is also about making your sounds with joy, making the Creator smile at His creation who are using their gifts for His glory.

We'd love you to join us for three days of inspiration and input.
Journey on and be encouraged.

Regards

Mark de Jong

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

Re: NOISE MUSIC & WORSHIP CONFERENCE, 27 – 29 APRIL 2006
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »
I know it's not "gospel" but I'm still excited.

It starts tonight (NZ Time) in about 6-7 hours & I can't wait.  Should be real good.
Will try & hook everyone up with photos etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up