LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: horrible tambourine players  (Read 33004 times)

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

Re: horrible tambourine players
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »
You guys have gone too far with the Tambourine jokes. I know what I will be put on all of YOUSSSSSSSSSS involved evaluations. I need all parties to report to "TAMBOURINE SUPPORT GROUP" meeting after service on Sunday. We will be discussing "Work Contamination." Please review the Work Contamination post by Sunday's service. lol!
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

B_XALTED

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2006, 05:17:57 PM »
You guys have gone too far with the Tambourine jokes. I know what I will be put on all of YOUSSSSSSSSSS involved evaluations. I need all parties to report to "TAMBOURINE SUPPORT GROUP" meeting after service on Sunday. We will be discussing "Work Contamination." Please review the Work Contamination post by Sunday's service. lol!

Dude.... there is a special place for tamborines.....

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2006, 07:37:36 PM »

Yeah, preferably not anywhere near drummers!

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 07:53:28 PM »

Yeah...in the blender on high...or even a garbage disposal!  Hey folks, Im on a mission.  Keep watchin CNN cause the ocean will be heavily polluted with tambourines!  I heard they make good shark food! 

B_XALTED

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2006, 08:58:42 AM »
Yeah...in the blender on high...or even a garbage disposal!  Hey folks, Im on a mission.  Keep watchin CNN cause the ocean will be heavily polluted with tambourines!  I heard they make good shark food! 

i saw that on espn too... in the mid atlantic, they had a slew of tambourines in the waters... they said something about you too.... the national church association passed a noise ordinance law for ALL churches...lol....

okay that was wrong... lawd forgive me!!!!

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2006, 12:42:35 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2006, 07:05:43 PM »
i saw that on espn too... in the mid atlantic, they had a slew of tambourines in the waters... they said something about you too.... the national church association passed a noise ordinance law for ALL churches...lol....

okay that was wrong... lawd forgive me!!!!

LOL!  Yeah, repent before God adds a plague of tambourines to His list of punishments!  Imagine that...it just starts raining tambourines!    :o  :D  :P

organ man1990

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2006, 09:50:55 PM »
About the professional tambo players thing, That's funny but i know for a fact if my pastor cought someone "Tossing one in the air he'll ban them and put them on the altar for throwing tambourings LOL LOL!!!!!

B_XALTED

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2006, 10:05:38 AM »
LOL!  Yeah, repent before God adds a plague of tambourines to His list of punishments!  Imagine that...it just starts raining tambourines!    :o  :D  :P

Lol!!!!! gosh, tambourines get a bad rap... I hope we havent offended anyone.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

My bad... but for real, it's all in fun and love right??? lol... but I do think that there should be a book written about them...

"Tambourines, the lost instrument"

Would anyone out there happen to know any world renoun tambourine players???

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
Lol!!!!! gosh, tambourines get a bad rap... I hope we havent offended anyone.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

My bad... but for real, it's all in fun and love right??? lol... but I do think that there should be a book written about them...

"Tambourines, the lost instrument"

Would anyone out there happen to know any world renoun tambourine players???

How bout Freddyfusion!  Judging by his picture, he's probably got a custom case and a cordless mic for his tambourine!  :D j/k

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2006, 02:53:11 AM »
How about a tambourine shed. ::)  Or even a tambourine workshop. ::)  Then they could learn how to properly apply those annoying little devil instruments that call up evil spirits!  If you cant tell...I hate tambourines.   >:(  ;D

Dude u silly! LOL :D ;D :D ;D :D

B_XALTED

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2006, 09:31:25 PM »
Dude u silly! LOL :D ;D :D ;D :D

A case...lol..... cordless mic.... haha, hook that thing up to an amp, you'd be set. I have some tambourine music on paper... It's real easy to read...

1tap &2tap &3tap ......tap tap, then you break it down with a tap tap tap... But if you like to stay in the pocket, then just stick to the tap.... a single tap roll and a flam TAP...lol....

Can you do a paradiddle on a tambourine???

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2006, 05:35:53 AM »
A case...lol..... cordless mic.... haha, hook that thing up to an amp, you'd be set. I have some tambourine music on paper... It's real easy to read...

1tap &2tap &3tap ......tap tap, then you break it down with a tap tap tap... But if you like to stay in the pocket, then just stick to the tap.... a single tap roll and a flam TAP...lol....

Can you do a paradiddle on a tambourine???

LOL Cool homey!  Do you have the tambourine sheet music to "Yes Lord?"   :P :P :P

B_XALTED

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2006, 12:26:06 PM »
LOL Cool homey!  Do you have the tambourine sheet music to "Yes Lord?"   :P :P :P

Just stay in the pocket...

Tap Tap, pop, smack(3), then Tap Tap Tap... repeat it... and when it go to the chorus... Shake, shake (3) then get back in da pocket...Tap Tap, pop, smack(3),... Simple.

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2006, 08:54:43 AM »
How bout Freddyfusion!  Judging by his picture, he's probably got a custom case and a cordless mic for his tambourine!  :D j/k

hahahaa
yep i have my own signature line with embroidery on the head and etching on the wood and brass cymbals made by camber.

the bishop boodie signature tambourine line
in sizes 5" for the youngin's
10" and 12" standard sizes
and the monster 17" for the mega churches (for this you will need a notary from your pastor stating the size and membership quantity of your church: we can't just let anybody get the monster, someone could bet hurt)

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

did i take that too far :-[ ;D
play where you wanna be

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
hahahaa
yep i have my own signature line with embroidery on the head and etching on the wood and brass cymbals made by camber.

the bishop boodie signature tambourine line
in sizes 5" for the youngin's
10" and 12" standard sizes
and the monster 17" for the mega churches (for this you will need a notary from your pastor stating the size and membership quantity of your church: we can't just let anybody get the monster, someone could bet hurt)

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL  :D :D :D :D :D

I saw that tambourine at Guitar Center two weeks ago.  It had gold tuning lugs with an optional snare strainer!  :P  Someone had it on hold though.  Probably JuSe;D

I heard that you can get them in Beech, Birch or Maple shells!  :-\

And I know this is a little off the subject but does anyone have the tambourine sheet music for Tye Tribbett's, "No Way!"  ;D

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »
LOL  :D :D :D :D :D

I saw that tambourine at Guitar Center two weeks ago.  It had gold tuning lugs with an optional snare strainer!  :P  Someone had it on hold though.  Probably JuSe;D

I heard that you can get them in Beech, Birch or Maple shells!  :-\
javascript:void(0);
Grin
And I know this is a little off the subject but does anyone have the tambourine sheet music for Tye Tribbett's, "No Way!"  ;D

yo dawg you got me cryin' over here :'( :'( :'( ;D :D :D :D :D :'( :'( :'( :D

sheet music!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :D :D 

SNARES
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

NO FOR REAL I HAVE TEARS- I JUST KEEP SEEING THIS MASSIVE GAUTY TAMBOURINE......................., :D :D :D :D :D :D
play where you wanna be

Offline depondrums

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUDGE........

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »
This is by far one of the funniest threads I have ever been in......hahahahahahahahahahaha
I PLAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD........

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2006, 02:41:26 PM »
LOL Cool homey!  Do you have the tambourine sheet music to "Yes Lord?"   :P :P :P
You're silly doc! :D
Love God. Live Long.

B_XALTED

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »
The sheet music is on page 3... Those poor tambourine players.... they work so hard Sunday after Sunday.... and look at us... :D I mean..... This is comical... Yesterday in my drum lessons, I had my teacher weak cause I broke out with sheet music for a tambourine...lol... I made it up... It was awesome!!! I cant wait til I get to rehearsal tomorrow... It's on...

1e+a 2e+a 3e+a 4e+a... lol.... 1+2+3+4.... And for Tye Tribbetts song, lol... I was just imagining that... and gold lugs??? HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... ya'll got me hurtin... :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up