LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YPJ and FVCs New JESUS OMG (REMIX)  (Read 1025 times)

Offline BIGBILL

• LGM Member
  • make a joyful noise unto the LORD

YPJ and FVCs New JESUS OMG (REMIX)
« on: May 07, 2006, 04:24:01 PM »
Whadup doe my LGM fam! ;D YPJ and the FVC has a New song thats on Myspace.com. The name of the song is the JESUS OMG(REMIX) and it is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOT :o :o :o :o :o :o :o to Death Fam NO LIES! ;)

He gives alot of shouts outs to all the people who have shown them love on myspace and all over, but what was Dope was he gave a shot out to us the LGM fam! But the track is Bananas and if u get a chance go check it out peeps! If U liked the original version U will MOSDEF love this REMIX!

BIGUPS To my BIG BRUH YPJ and the whole FVC fam! ONCE AGIAN YALL DID IT! :o ;D

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

Re: YPJ and FVCs New JESUS OMG (REMIX)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »
It was ok.  I liked the original better.  Way better!  Nice ideas though.  They just didnt come together like the original. 

Just my opinion  ;)

Man Bill!  How do you always have the latest news on YPJ and FVC?  Did you subscribe to the YPJ magazine or somethin?  :D

Just messin with you fam!  I know yall go way back!  Thanks bruh and keep the news comin!

Offline stixbajan

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 06:53:04 PM »
i downloaded it to my computer, i happened to like it, its a different feel to the song

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »
I have to say I liked that better than the orignal but the orignal is still hype tho! Heres the link to go to their my space...       http://www.myspace.com/ypjfvc
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

buddy chambers

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:30:02 PM »
It was ok.  I liked the original better.  Way better!  Nice ideas though.  They just didnt come together like the original. 

Just my opinion  ;)

Yo thas' wassup FAM. You should always be able to state your opinion...nothin wrong wit dat. Well let me state mines. THAT REMIX IS OFF THE HOOOOOOK! I love that joint. Naw its not better than the original but I never felt like a remix should be. It's just that lil sumn' that takes the Original further. YPJ you a genius man. Everybody should check it out. He gave a shout out to the LGM FAMILY on there. Much love.....

Offline freddyfusion

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 12:38:09 PM »
i like it
LIVE FROM HEAVEN- Eph. 2:6
play where you wanna be
Pages: [1]   Go Up