LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re:Work Contamination  (Read 752 times)

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

Re:Work Contamination
« on: May 16, 2006, 02:30:32 PM »
 This is profound. I couldn’t keep it to myself. 

Subject: Work Contamination

The toxins in our work environment can invade our attitudes, thoughts and behaviors. So, stay focused on the spiritual  battle that awaits you. Prepare for it each morning by putting on your armor. What armor you may ask? Be prepared, you're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take....every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You will need them....God's Word is an indispensable weapon....prayer is essential in this on going warfare....Keep your eyes open. Keep each other;s spirits up so that no one falls behind (Ephesians 6:13-18). Perhaps you'd like to pray the following prayer to get you started: "Lord, thank you for the blessings of my present job, as I suit up for work today, protect me, strengthen me, use me and bless me. Let me remain focused on You, allowing Your Word and Your presence to shield me from all contaminants such as pride, insensitivity, being short-tempered, gossiping, backbiting,having a bad attitude, and failing to show love. My worth comes from you, not this job, so I rest in the knowledge that you see all I do, and that my labor will not go unrewarded.Amen. Ships sail on water, but if the water gets in , even a battleship will sink! So, go through the waters of your work environment without allowing them to contaminate you. And be realistic in expecting what the job will deliver. Keep your focus on why you're there, Who sent you, Who sees you and Who's preparing you for greater things.

God know just how much you can stand, just when you are ready to throw in the towel and give up, God will step in and rescue you!!!! To testify we must be tested, to come out you must go through.

What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline rad.mark

• LGM Member
    • Multiply site

this is what i need!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:49:52 AM »
Tnx for posting this! Tomorrow, im gonna start my new job...
Pages: [1]   Go Up