LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Word for Today (God is bigger than your Pain)  (Read 374 times)

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

Word for Today (God is bigger than your Pain)
« on: May 31, 2006, 09:52:14 AM »
'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" (Jeremiah 29:11)

Have you ever had anything unfair happen to you? I certainly have and I think that everyone has experienced disappointments, setbacks, heartache, or hurts at one time or another. Unfortunately, many people continue to live negative, bitter, resentful lives because they are still holding on to the pain of yesterday.

The good news is we serve a really big God. He is bigger than your past, bigger than your disappointments, bigger than your problems. No matter what has happened, God can turn it all around and use it for good. He can right all the wrong things that have happened to you and pay you back in abundance for all the hurt you've experienced.

It doesn't matter what you have been through in the past. Your future can start today. Let hope fill your heart and receive God's mercy. Release all of your anger, guilt, and condemnation. Forgive those who have wronged you, stop carrying around the baggage of yesterday and make a fresh start today. When you do, God will give you a new beginning. Begin each day declaring, "with God all things are possible," "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," and "everything I put my hand to today will prosper." These are not idle words or motivational sayings; it's the Word of God, His promises for your life.

My prayer for all who reads:

Father, in the name of Jesus with You all things are possible. Today I release the  past to you, I give you all my hurts, my pains, my disappointments,and  my anger. Father today I agree with your Word (that all things work together for my good) I  believe Your promises for my future. I release  bitterness, hurt or resentment that I carry to You. I am letting go of the past and starting  fresh today. Father I know this is no easy task, I pray for Your strength to move forward with my life. I am an Overcomer, and I live an overcoming life in You. I am healed emotionally, spiritually, & physcially through Your Word. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

Re: Word for Today (God is bigger than your Pain)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 09:53:49 AM »
Thanks again bear!
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

itsapeachworld

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 12:32:12 PM »
much easier said than done....but still ouch

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 12:38:56 PM »
much easier said than done....but still ouch

Indeed it is......................thank God not impossible (Lk. 1:37 NASB) For nothing is impossible with God. Easy...............quite painful, a necessity in order to put the past where it belongs and to move forward into you Destiny of "Completely Changed"

Ya know I luv ya Peach

iamworship2006

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 12:39:15 PM »
'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" (Jeremiah 29:11)

Have you ever had anything unfair happen to you? I certainly have and I think that everyone has experienced disappointments, setbacks, heartache, or hurts at one time or another. Unfortunately, many people continue to live negative, bitter, resentful lives because they are still holding on to the pain of yesterday.

The good news is we serve a really big God. He is bigger than your past, bigger than your disappointments, bigger than your problems. No matter what has happened, God can turn it all around and use it for good. He can right all the wrong things that have happened to you and pay you back in abundance for all the hurt you've experienced.

It doesn't matter what you have been through in the past. Your future can start today. Let hope fill your heart and receive God's mercy. Release all of your anger, guilt, and condemnation. Forgive those who have wronged you, stop carrying around the baggage of yesterday and make a fresh start today. When you do, God will give you a new beginning. Begin each day declaring, "with God all things are possible," "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," and "everything I put my hand to today will prosper." These are not idle words or motivational sayings; it's the Word of God, His promises for your life.

My prayer for all who reads:

Father, in the name of Jesus with You all things are possible. Today I release the  past to you, I give you all my hurts, my pains, my disappointments,and  my anger. Father today I agree with your Word (that all things work together for my good) I  believe Your promises for my future. I release  bitterness, hurt or resentment that I carry to You. I am letting go of the past and starting  fresh today. Father I know this is no easy task, I pray for Your strength to move forward with my life. I am an Overcomer, and I live an overcoming life in You. I am healed emotionally, spiritually, & physcially through Your Word. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Lumbebear- Do u mind if I email this to a friend who could use this right about now?

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 12:41:24 PM »
Lumbebear- Do u mind if I email this to a friend who could use this right about now?

Pass it on

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 12:42:21 PM »

It's the Word....PLEASE PASS IT ON!!!
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline Val215

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 01:49:52 PM »
Powerful words indeed. I thank God for you :)
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215
Pages: [1]   Go Up