LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: :'( :'( :'( :'(  (Read 9972 times)

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
  • I love my dad soo much....
    • SuitBoy

:'( :'( :'( :'(
« on: June 08, 2006, 05:12:16 PM »
As of 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 8 th 2006, I have decided that at 12:00 AM on June 30th 2006, I will be closing my account on this site. Yes this site met it goals back when I first got on here, helping me with my endeavor to learn music. I believe, however, this site has lost site of the goal...The goal is being met but the site doesnt seem to be as focused on it as it was 2 years ago. This site is growing, yes, but it has become a social club somewhat. A place where you hear bout God alot, but its mixed in with hearing gossip and/or bickering back and forth and/or controversial topics almost as much. This is in no way an attack on anyone and yes we should have fun, but if your fun isnt christ-like and christ-centered, then someone gets hurt. This has somewhat to do with that award and other things. I've learned less this year about God and music and all that than last year. Nowadays, when I log on, I get bashed on the head, and belittled 1) because of my age and 2) cuz yall feel its not wrong its harmless fun. Well enough is enough....I saw a post on here about a year back and it was askin why teens come and go to church..this is why. You cant be having a deep revelation from God one minute, but then wanna talk about someone in a "fun" way the next...As teens we look for real christians, ppl who are saved and are the same way in season and out of season....Some of you are soooooooooo on time with your words of encouragment and revelations from the throne room and all that, but they mean nothing when you turn around and "in harmless fun" act out of the image u have given ppl (man/woman of God, man/woman of prayer etc etc etc) So with that said I am closing lilmanofgod down on June 30th 2006 @ 12:00AM. The "funeral" will be held July 3rd 2006 @ approxiamately 2 PM (unless I am on CP time) where I will log on as a guest and give the epilogy and benediction. For those of you who made a positive impact on my life....not many but to name them all: SisterT, Loopy, itsapeachworld, lumbear, praizehim, lilcarolina, nessalyn and Bizzy. Thank you all so much for what you did to impact my life for the better. I love you all deeply and pray the hand of Almighty God rest on you heavily. 4HG thank you for providing this site to help further my music ambissions. If I offended any of you during my time on this site, please forgive me. For those of you that know you offended me and/or ticked me off and didnt have enough courage to apologize for whatever reason, I forgive you, I bless you and pray the hand of God rest on you heavily. THANK YOU ALL AND I AM GOING TO STOP TYPING OR IMA CRY! Be Blessed, Josh
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member
  • In God... *Im~So~AmAyZeN*

Re: :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 05:16:14 PM »
God bless you
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

atwell92

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 05:16:56 PM »
God Bless you littlemanofgod!!!

Be Blessed,

Atwell

Offline dingster1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • DINGTHING

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 05:23:29 PM »
Be blessed

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 05:27:35 PM »
That's to bad that you are leaving. :( :'(
May God bless you and keep you safe. :)
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »
You make valid points lilman, but ya know it's kinda like church, in that there will always be hurts and stuff that makes you wanna walk away.  But in the end, there are some good people around here, and you never know, your being here might be teaching some of us a thing or two.  I know I've learned some things about young folks since knowing you.  (Look at me, 28 talkin' like I'm 75  ;) )

I know you are old enough to make your own decisions, and it looks like you thought it through a lot, but maybe between now and the 30th, you can pray about it, and see if your mind might change a little.

Whatever you decide, I wanna let you know a couple of things I appreciate about you:

You're sensitive, but you bounce back quickly.  You could be "pi**ed" in the morning and by afternoon you're back at it.

You're quick to forgive, I like that because you're gonna need it a lot in life

You're passionate about your beliefs, I can respect that even if I don't always agree.  Why believe it if you can't believe it with all your heart?

Your name suits you, you're a lilmanofGod, and one day I fully expect to see you as an awesome, mighty man of God,  on TBN or in revival somewhere  ;)

You're a young person, and it seems like all of your role models are men and women of God.  I can't say that about too many young folks I know.

Be encouraged, my friend.  Stay with God and you'll be alright.  Don't let anybody make you change, even if they say things about who you are, be all that God made you to be, and if it gets on their nerves, then so be it.  Listen to wise counsel, and if there are things about yourself that you can improve, do it, but don't change who you are.  God made you that way for a reason.

I'll see you around, alright?

Love,

Ness

ManofPraise

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 05:39:03 PM »
You never know what this year will bring. May God bless.

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
  • I love my dad soo much....
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 05:42:08 PM »
You make valid points lilman, but ya know it's kinda like church, in that there will always be hurts and stuff that makes you wanna walk away.  But in the end, there are some good people around here, and you never know, your being here might be teaching some of us a thing or two.  I know I've learned some things about young folks since knowing you.  (Look at me, 28 talkin' like I'm 75  ;) )

I know you are old enough to make your own decisions, and it looks like you thought it through a lot, but maybe between now and the 30th, you can pray about it, and see if your mind might change a little.

Whatever you decide, I wanna let you know a couple of things I appreciate about you:

You're sensitive, but you bounce back quickly.  You could be "pi**ed" in the morning and by afternoon you're back at it.

You're quick to forgive, I like that because you're gonna need it a lot in life

You're passionate about your beliefs, I can respect that even if I don't always agree.  Why believe it if you can't believe it with all your heart?

Your name suits you, you're a lilmanofGod, and one day I fully expect to see you as an awesome, mighty man of God,  on TBN or in revival somewhere  ;)

You're a young person, and it seems like all of your role models are men and women of God.  I can't say that about too many young folks I know.

Be encouraged, my friend.  Stay with God and you'll be alright.  Don't let anybody make you change, even if they say things about who you are, be all that God made you to be, and if it gets on their nerves, then so be it.  Listen to wise counsel, and if there are things about yourself that you can improve, do it, but don't change who you are.  God made you that way for a reason.

I'll see you around, alright?

Love,

Ness

Thank you Nessalyn and I will do that...
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 06:07:22 PM »

LilMan....you are the second person I'm telling this today....don't make a lifetime decision while you are emotional. In otherwords. you are hurt, that's understandable, and it is not the time for you to make a "final" decision.

Wow, a thread that was "suppose" to be fun, really ended up hurting a lot of people. I think we adults can learn a lesson here...from "out of the mouth of babes" if you will.

I'm sorry that you were hurt by some of the comments. I hope you reconsider. Just take a a little time off to think. We hear you & symphatize with you.

As Nessa said, STAY ENCOURAGE, my SON. Much love to you.

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 06:12:49 PM »
It's truly sad when certain circumstances (and people) make it necessary for someone to end their relationship with LGM.  This is the SECOND PERSON TODAY who has decided to end their LGM affiliation.  :(

Can some of ya'll (and ya know who you are) who like to make hurtful remarks all in the name of "fun" (btw: whose fun are we talking about here?  >:() , rethink your ways versus how you say you want the world to see you as a man/woman of God?

I generally like to mind my own business, but what I've witnessed by way of hurtful posts just this week alone really saddens me because I know this is not what 4HG intended when he started this website.

Rethink your motives, folks.........it's praying time.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 06:19:11 PM »
It's truly sad when certain circumstances (and people) make it necessary for someone to end their relationship with LGM.  This is the SECOND PERSON TODAY who has decided to end their LGM affiliation.  :(

Thankfully, that person has decided to stay. (at least that's what I was told by the individual)  ;)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 06:20:45 PM »

Thankfully, that person has decided to stay. (at least that's what I was told by the individual)  ;)
Good, I'm glad.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 06:21:54 PM »
lilman, you are by no means by yourself in your 'wanting to leave'....there have been plenty of times to where we have all contemplated peacing out.  Even SisterT said herself that there was a point to where she was like 'this is not worth it'

I tihnk you are really making a quick decision out of spite and anger.  Let me remind you sir:  When I talk to you, I keep forgetting that you are a 15 year old young male.....because you clown just like the rest of us.  One thing I learned when growing up.....if you are going to try to entertain adult conversation, be ready to take the whole conversation. 

Let me go ahead and be real and just say that I feel like I have a lot to do with your decision, and I'm sorry to see you go.  If you feel that this is the need for you, then by all means do so.  One thing I wanted to say though is when you meet us, you are meeting us full circle.  We can be encouragers  one second and be able to joke and clown the next.  Is it being fake or phony: absolutely not! I have personal relationships with both of my pastors and just know that they don't walk around every hour with their cloak on quoting scripture.  I can get an insightful Word from my pastor one minute and slap cards the next and talk mad junk.  We are all people lilmanofgod.  We all have flaws, but I think the issue that you are having is you feel that things can't be handled in a mature manner. 

Talking to you in PMs is a totally different person....you talk to me like I'm a brother and I give you the same respect....so I thought you knew that it was all in honest fun.  The award was not meant to bash you, but just to pick fun.....shoot I got picked for always having something smart to say.  I could've got upset, but I made fun out of it.

If I said I didn't love you, I would be lying.  Honestly reconsider your decision.
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://facebook.com/SistersInSuccess

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
LilMan....you are the second person I'm telling this today....don't make a lifetime decision while you are emotional. In otherwords. you are hurt, that's understandable, and it is not the time for you to make a "final" decision.

Wow, a thread that was "suppose" to be fun, really ended up hurting a lot of people. I think we adults can learn a lesson here...from "out of the mouth of babes" if you will.

I'm sorry that you were hurt by some of the comments. I hope you reconsider. Just take a a little time off to think. We hear you & symphatize with you.

As Nessa said, STAY ENCOURAGE, my SON. Much love to you.

Wow just plain ole Wow... Little man I hope you read Sis. T's response over and over again.    :-[

itsapeachworld

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »

Not decided......contemplating!!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 07:28:07 PM »
I have to admit, as stated in the 'State of LGM' post that things have been out of control, but also, remember that the craziness has only gone on from a handful of people/

But that day of craziness is over, hurtful post, arguing back and forth, will no longer be tolerated.  It will be delted immediately.  We are not going to let a few, bring the entire site down.
:)

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 07:31:41 PM »
I have to admit, as stated in the 'State of LGM' post that things have been out of control, but also, remember that the craziness has only gone on from a handful of people/

But that day of craziness is over, hurtful post, arguing back and forth, will no longer be tolerated.  It will be delted immediately.  We are not going to let a few, bring the entire site down.

The administrator has spoken......lilman and peach.....reconsider
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline playhear

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "Shock and awe" was just for Iraq...or was it?

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 07:34:58 PM »
Wow, for learning music, I have never seen anything like this site.  With the addition of the Audio/Video room, the possibilities are endless.  You can post midis and have others improve upon it, comment or whatever.  You can PM folks who laid down some midis that were tight.  What other gospel outlet allows you to do all that?

There's so much good information on here that it amounts to sensory overload.  Leaving would be like throwing out the baby with the bath water.

One or two people posted some lame award about you, and now you want to bounce.  Don't ever give another person that much power over you.  Man up.

ES7Mike

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »

AMEN!!!!

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »
To me...when you have a group of people conversating...even if it's over the web and about Godly matters...there's bound to be a difference of opinion.  I call that "life".  True, most of us on here are adults, but a part of being an adult is the ability to listen...to listen even when you don't agree.  I know arguing isn't the purpose of this board, but I love hearing different points of views..and YES some are more sensative than others, and most of us get along.  I know you are young lilman, but I hope you stick around and don't "run".  As they say....Chew the meat, but throw out the bone...just my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up