LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: :'( :'( :'( :'(  (Read 9969 times)

uniquepraise

Re: :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »
Im sorry that you have decided to leave but I hope that you know that you are loved here and will reconsider.  Although I missed most of the drama and dont have a clue as to whats going on I pray that you stay a part of the LGM clan.

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »
To me...when you have a group of people conversating...even if it's over the web and about Godly matters...there's bound to be a difference of opinion.  I call that "life".  True, most of us on here are adults, but a part of being an adult is the ability to listen...to listen even when you don't agree.  I know arguing isn't the purpose of this board, but I love hearing different points of views..and YES some are more sensative than others, and most of us get along.  I know you are young lilman, but I hope you stick around and don't "run".  As they say....Chew the meat, but throw out the bone...just my opinion.

Baggettcindy ~ the conversing that's been going on of late is not a simple matter of difference of opinion.  It's about people making negative hurtful comments......drama....mess.  ::)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 08:55:45 PM »
Baggettcindy ~ the conversing that's been going on of late is not a simple matter of difference of opinion.  It's about people making negative hurtful comments......drama....mess.  ::)

Amen!

4HG, I'm glad that the Lord has laid it on your heart to address this issue. Praise God!
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 08:58:19 PM »

*poof, The Grammar Wizard enters*

Well, looks like we have a Lady Grammar Wiz in the house!  :D

*poof, The Grammar Wizard exits*
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 09:00:50 PM »

*poof, The Grammar Wizard enters*

Well, looks like we have a Lady Grammar Wiz in the house!  :D

*poof, The Grammar Wizard exits*

...and ready to step in when needed, sir!  :D :D

Lyric33

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 10:12:05 PM »
I can't say much more than what's been said already. I laughed at some of the things that were done and said. I'm sorry for that. I hadn't been here long and thought it was just kind of a on  going joke between you and others. This is a great forum and I don't think there are many like it. Hopefully you'll decide to stay and atleast give it another chance.  :)

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://facebook.com/SistersInSuccess

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 11:00:58 PM »
I can't say much more than what's been said already. I laughed at some of the things that were done and said. I'm sorry for that. I hadn't been here long and thought it was just kind of a on  going joke between you and others. This is a great forum and I don't think there are many like it. Hopefully you'll decide to stay and atleast give it another chance.  :)

Look like it's me and you Lyric, ....but GOOD ANSWER!!! GOOD ANSWER!!

Offline Divinecalling1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just me!

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 11:30:04 PM »
Lil Man of God:

Pleassssssssseeee DONT GO!  :'( :-\ ?/? :'(

We promise to do better and be better...Or at least I promise.

I hope that I have never said anything to hurt you or cause you to leave and if I have, please forgive me.  You broke the ice with this thread, Im so glad you did.  No one wants to loose a part of their family and you and peach leaving would be like loosing family. This would be a good time for all of us to apologize and ask for forgiveness.  Thanks for being the example Lilmanof God!

Keep letting God use you.

Divine

Romans 8:18 For  The suffering is not worthy to be compared to the GGGGLLLLLOOOOOORRRRYYYYY!!!

itsapeachworld

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 01:17:49 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You thought that about ME lilman?  Dude!  I almost cried at one o'clock in the morning!  Geesh!

Enjoy your next 21 days, sir.  Even though I say, don't go.

I've been around ever since there was an LGM, so for people like me to come and go is no biggie.  A lady walked in the real estate office to try and speak with someone about selling her home and saw something I was laying out in Word (and mezmerized that a guy could type that fast - whatever).  She called right back within 4 minutes of leaving (estimate) and told me to GO HOME AND PRAY about a job paying $35g's a year plus travel when needed.

With that, the insurance details from the wreck, and giving more time to COMPLETE CHANGE and the new CD.....I will have enough to keep me busy.

But I wish you well, and you are one of few people who know how to reach me if needed.  Peace out li'l bruh.

Offline jlewis

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • man I'm sleepy

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 03:05:47 AM »
LilMan

I understand completely  how you feel.   I try and stay in the piano/keyboard forums and basically discuss music (although I got excited about the Xmen conversation, and some sports stuff).  But I agree, its been a lot of arguing and backdoor threats going on lately.

Basically,  I just stay out of those conversations.  If stuff starts to get hot, I just quit replying (sometimes you have to take the low and let the other person have the last word).

But to be your age and have the zeal for God that you do,  I admire you for that.  Remember , the purpose for you being here is music,  to me the lounge is a bonus, but music is the number one reason I stay and continue to participate.  Its people on here with major KNOWLEDGE when it comes to music, and I'm here to catch as many gold nuggets ( and drop a few when I can) as possible.

Be blessed where-ever you go and whatever you do.

jlewis

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2006, 07:00:15 AM »
LilMan

I understand completely  how you feel.   I try and stay in the piano/keyboard forums and basically discuss music (although I got excited about the Xmen conversation, and some sports stuff).  But I agree, its been a lot of arguing and backdoor threats going on lately.

Basically,  I just stay out of those conversations.  If stuff starts to get hot, I just quit replying (sometimes you have to take the low and let the other person have the last word).

But to be your age and have the zeal for God that you do,  I admire you for that.  Remember , the purpose for you being here is music,  to me the lounge is a bonus, but music is the number one reason I stay and continue to participate.  Its people on here with major KNOWLEDGE when it comes to music, and I'm here to catch as many gold nuggets ( and drop a few when I can) as possible.

Be blessed where-ever you go and whatever you do.

jlewis

Hmmmmm, I like this one.

Offline Bizzy

• LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 07:28:02 AM »
LilMan,

I respect whatever you choose to do!!!!!!! Only LILMAN knows what's best!!!!!I'm GLAD I was able to be a blessing to you bruh.

Ya Boy Bizzy
Don't burn a bridge....You may have to cross that same bridge again!

Nakia518

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2006, 07:47:52 AM »
The Devil is a LIAR

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2006, 07:52:04 AM »
Its not what people do to us that hurts us, its our chosen repsonse to what they do that hurts us.  :(

Sometimes you have to look at negative experiences like they are a bumps in a road. They may slow you down but you get over them and move on.

Peace
Im too tall to act small.

Offline Wayne Webb

• LGM Member
  • .....favour of the LORD.....Proverbs 18:22

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 09:40:22 AM »
Alot of good sound advice above, brother lilman.
Once again, sorry about my mistake with the picture.
I hope you can stay.
Wayne
......Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. Psalm 33:2-3

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 11:51:11 AM »
Holla

Nakia518

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 12:07:41 PM »
Holla

I wanted to say that...

But not in a mean way....

I am in the process of typing up a new topic....

For Such A Time As This...

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://facebook.com/SistersInSuccess

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 12:25:03 PM »
Alot of good sound advice above, brother lilman.
Once again, sorry about my mistake with the picture.
I hope you can stay.
Wayne

Wayne, this ain't even about you! so don't trip literally or figuretively (whatever) I DARE SOMEBODY

It's much deeper than that and you apologized. WAYYYY Long time ago, ... what more could you do!

Issues... my brother issues....

power, insecurity, authority, wannabe, tryna be .... issues

I know I"m gone catch it for this one...

but somebody HAD to say it!

Nakia518

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 12:25:27 PM »
Oh and one more thing...
IMHO...

I think that this is an attention grabber...

Now don't get me wron I am not coming down on the boy... and I do believe that he is hurt by what was said to and about him... But people need to get thicker skin FO REAL!!!!!!

I was upset with someone in my church and they made me so mad that I made this BIG exit... and let eeerrrbody know that I was MAD >:( and that I aint coming back EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER did I say EVER, again... and guess what happen... I came back...

AND I realized that what I was mad about wasn't even nothing... But it was like the straw that broke the camel's back... It had piled on so heavey that if someone would have told me Boo I would have skipped town... Then I found out that although I was upset with what the person said to me... it I hadn't been dealing with other things in my life it would have been like water off a ducks back...

I said all that to say this (Don't chile just HATE that saying  ;) ) If you are upset about something that was posted, sent in an email, PM, IM, courier pegeon, whatever... Take a step back and see what you are really upset about... Sure some people can take a joke too far... but people need to learn how to take a joke...

In my warped mind (SHUT UP ALL YALL WIT THE COMMENTS) I take everything as a joke online... because I caint see their facial expressions... unless it is stated to me that it is serious... OR if I have met that person in person or spoken to them on the phone... I can tell how they are... but maybe that's just me... But as I said before... Take a step back and deesculate the sit-che-a-shun....

Take Herman for instance... To my understanding he deleted his "itsallpeach" account because of some people ganging up on him... Vowing to never return... And I also heard that he was going to delete his account again... but look at him now... He is back "itsapeachworld" in FULL FORCE ;D... Its really hard to stay away from a good thing...

What ever you decide its up to you... But I know for a fact that you don't want to leave because you would have left already... Without announcing it... When you really want to leave you just bounce... You don't tell anyone or ask for permission...

Okay I am done... ;)

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
  • I love my dad soo much....
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 12:37:29 PM »
Lets remember a few things

1)This is not an attention grabber. This is a statement issued to say what I felt and what many others feel but dont want to say. I didnt want no controversy and/or misbeliefs about why i left and i stated the facts as to why i am  leaving and why some might decide to leave in the future..
2) I dont need any of yalls attention...I get enuff at home skool work and church so dont need too much more
3)This has nothin to do with thick skin, skinny skin etc etc lol...This has to do with this has happened (get ready nakia and LGM) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and the award thing was jus like a...icing on the cake for lack of better  words. So my skin is pretty thick and scarred sitting here and taking it for these last few months.

Wayne, this ain't even about you! so don't trip literally or figuretively (whatever) I DARE SOMEBODY

It's much deeper than that and you apologized. WAYYYY Long time ago, ... what more could you do!

Issues... my brother issues....

power, insecurity, authority, wannabe, tryna be .... issues

I know I"m gone catch it for this one...

but somebody HAD to say it!

praizeHim, why dont you elaborate on this.... 8)
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up