LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: :'( :'( :'( :'(  (Read 9968 times)

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://facebook.com/SistersInSuccess

Re: :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »
Some of us... especially the younger more immature,

Need an ATTENTION grabber,  Only because our skill sets have allowed us to become more Thick skinned!

Lilman, is still a child... and should be dealt with as such, with kit gloves and a loving, guiding hand.

Not to catupult him into a  :o :o realization of Church and Church folk

Engage, Embrace and Empower!

This could have been a cry out for relief but please don't badger him .... he's still yet learning

... as we all are

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
  • I love my dad soo much....
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
Um praizeHim...can u like read my post b4 urs...then u will understand y i did this.....its has nothin to do wit a cry out for nothin or an ATTENTION grabber...i dont see why everyone stuck on that...if thats what u think so be it...its is my...look jus read my post....

1)This is not an attention grabber. This is a statement issued to say what I felt and what many others feel but dont want to say. I didnt want no controversy and/or misbeliefs about why i left and i stated the facts as to why i am  leaving and why some might decide to leave in the future..
2) I dont need any of yalls attention...I get enuff at home skool work and church so dont need too much more
3)This has nothin to do with thick skin, skinny skin etc etc lol...This has to do with this has happened (get ready nakia and LGM) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and the award thing was jus like a...icing on the cake for lack of better  words. So my skin is pretty thick and scarred sitting here and taking it for these last few months.

This is why i posted, this and this only....dont concoct ur on theories LGM...i have stated my reasons...and as morgan freeman said on Lean on Me "and so i kicked them bastards out and thats all i'm gonna say about that!" (disregard the bastard part...i put it so yall can remember why he said it.... :P
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

iamworship2006

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »
I dont know what triggered this I dont read a lot of post and I can sense when I need to stop reading some of the threads as well. However I did read this one. I also with a spiritual eye read between the lines. So LilmanofGod..know where you are, know where you want to be, also know where you are not. I would be happy toaddress you privately as this has something to do wiht your frustration. Not everythign shoudl be sad in the open. Defensive walls can shoot up when a person feel s that have been put on front street.

LilmanofGod - I was young as you are. Nothing is wrong with that be young you will nto always be. But know that with youth, comes some hurdles that are hard to climb at times. Everything seems so urgent and matter of fact. Trust those of us and the ones you respect on here, when we say slowdown. It not about you beinf right or wrong. We must validate feelings because they are real. After that youhave to be able to broaden your view and youcan only do that by taking a few steps back. This is where youth makes it hard. But God is able. i did  not hear you say " I have prayed and waited on God to give me what to do". If you did, you have not said it so it leaves me to believe you have not done that. If you haven't then this decision is the wrong decesion. IF you have, then just leave now, stop responding to us becaue God has spoken clearly to you. You dont need to announce you are leaving in a public manner, just leave and send a pm to those whom you value relationship with. It is that simple when God has given clarity.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2006, 01:12:53 PM »
and as morgan freeman said on Lean on Me "and so i kicked them bastards out and thats all i'm gonna say about that!" (disregard the bastard part...i put it so yall can remember why he said it.... :P

Not that you needed them (or even want them from me) but that there is THE FUNNIEST thing I've read today.  ;D ;D ;D

BTW, that's one of my all-time favorite movies.

On to serious business, I agree with Lilman!

It seems that we (as a people) always want others to conform to how we think and view the world. Well, here's the memo, I hope you get it, other people aren't us, and we aren't other people.

It is UNFAIR of us to try and change people; besides only GOD can do that! So, when someone says they are hurt, physically, emotionally, spiritually; perceived or real, WE need to take a step back and LISTEN to what THEY are saying and try to avoid putting our 'spin' on it.

"Its not what you say, its how you say it."  ;)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2006, 02:09:26 PM »
Um praizeHim...can u like read my post b4 urs...then u will understand y i did this.....its has nothin to do wit a cry out for nothin or an ATTENTION grabber...i dont see why everyone stuck on that...if thats what u think so be it...its is my...look jus read my post....

1)This is not an attention grabber. This is a statement issued to say what I felt and what many others feel but dont want to say. I didnt want no controversy and/or misbeliefs about why i left and i stated the facts as to why i am  leaving and why some might decide to leave in the future..
2) I dont need any of yalls attention...I get enuff at home skool work and church so dont need too much more
3)This has nothin to do with thick skin, skinny skin etc etc lol...This has to do with this has happened (get ready nakia and LGM) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and the award thing was jus like a...icing on the cake for lack of better  words. So my skin is pretty thick and scarred sitting here and taking it for these last few months.

This is why i posted, this and this only....dont concoct ur on theories LGM...i have stated my reasons...and as morgan freeman said on Lean on Me "and so i kicked them bastards out and thats all i'm gonna say about that!" (disregard the bastard part...i put it so yall can remember why he said it.... :P

Your alterego, funeral would disagree.

Ok now I'm with NAKIA, you grandstanding now.... if you gone  you gone

I'm still in your corner Lilman, but you WAY into  the melodramatic  now!!!

I'm gone leave it alone  and  PM you BBoy's "gotta word"

Bastards... how darest you!!!

Where yo mama at!   You've taken it too far now!  Look for the PM (if your account is still active)

I'm stickin' my neck out defending you and you come back with some lame crap like that!  I'm shocked and appalled, and won't be duped by your tears any longer!

I'm out!

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
um the bastards part i explained i didnt call u a bastard......"and as morgan freeman said on Lean on Me "and so i kicked them bastards out and thats all i'm gonna say about that!" (disregard the bastard part...i put it so yall can remember why he said it...."

That should explain...love u man of god!

CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2006, 02:17:56 PM »

Your alterego, funeral would disagree.

Ok now I'm with NAKIA, you grandstanding now.... if you gone  you gone

I'm still in your corner Lilman, but you WAY into  the melodramatic  now!!!

I'm gone leave it alone  and  PM you BBoy's "gotta word"

Bastards... how darest you!!!

Where yo mama at!   You've taken it too far now!  Look for the PM (if your account is still active)

I'm stickin' my neck out defending you and you come back with some lame crap like that!  I'm shocked and appalled, and won't be duped by your tears any longer!

I'm out!

No need...i am leavin i wont comment on ur other comments......but again

1)This is not an attention grabber/grandstanding. I am doing what i said i was going to do. Also, this is a statement issued to say what I felt and what many others feel but dont want to say. I didnt want no controversy and/or misbeliefs about why i left and i stated the facts as to why i am  leaving and why some might decide to leave in the future..

Nakia518

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »
You dont need to announce you are leaving in a public manner, just leave and send a pm to those whom you value relationship with. It is that simple when God has given clarity.

What ever you decide its up to you... But I know for a fact that you don't want to leave because you would have left already... Without announcing it... When you really want to leave you just bounce... You don't tell anyone or ask for permission...

Okay I am done... ;)

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »
Some of us... especially the younger more immature,

Need an ATTENTION grabber,  Only because our skill sets have allowed us to become more Thick skinned!

Lilman, is still a child... and should be dealt with as such, with kit gloves and a loving, guiding hand.

Not to catupult him into a  :o :o realization of Church and Church folk

This could have been a cry out for relief but please don't badger him .... he's still yet learning

... as we all are

neva mind

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2006, 02:49:26 PM »
Wayne, this ain't even about you! so don't trip literally or figuretively (whatever) I DARE SOMEBODY

It's much deeper than that and you apologized. WAYYYY Long time ago, ... what more could you do!

Issues... my brother issues....

power, insecurity, authority, wannabe, tryna be .... issues

I know I"m gone catch it for this one...

but somebody HAD to say it!

A little hostile there........Wayne (who has not been mean spirited to anyone) ~ you're cool.  :)

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
::Singing 'It's getting hot in here' (but please keep on all your clothes)::  It's the gospel remix

Anyways, I will say this.

Lilman I respect you coming to the forefront and sharing your issues and reasons for leaving.  You should not feel bad for doing such, as the Bible instructs us to do so.  However, because you let all of this hash up to where it's caused this, many people are going to look at this as a "Hey look at me, I want everyone to feel sorry for me."  The past matters that we had were supposedly rectified in our PMs, which is why we are still cool to this day.  You told me in the PMs when we had our issues earlier that 'yeah, I just got heated' which led me to believe that I was somehow not responsible.  Because you did not bring your fault to me, I think that is why we have these issues. (I can only speak for myself).  If you would've came from the get and tell me 'Man I still love you, but I didn't appreciate how you....' we would not be seeing this post today.

Secondly about this post, if you feel peace with God about leaving the site, you could've just packed up, peaced out, and informed the people that you are cool with your decisions.  In all the stories that I know in the Bible, the only time when God said to do something, nobody was informed of it unless the person was in leadership or if the person had an immediate family.  Because you are not a moderator, you really owed it to anyone to share on a public board your decisions, although you did.  When you do that, you allow people to honestly write posts about their beliefs, which is what you have to take for 'opening yourself out there' (that's what happened with the poll that you did about yourself).  You don't have to like the opinions, but you do have to respect them.

But I'm not coming down on you, people do need to realize that you are only 15 years old with not a whole lot of experience as most of us.  I'm not belittling you, but at the same time, we tend to forget his age because of the way he posts and the comments he makes, which most time are not your average 15 year old.  HOWEVER, like I said earlier, when you come clowning on someone, you have given the ticket to do the same thing back.

lilmanofgod, I honestly can say I love you.....and I'm not being biased, but this is an open opinion of the situation
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
Some of us...

... as we all are

Amen praize.......................even us old folks want attention.......................

Lilmnan.................you do what ever the Father tells you to do regardless of what we may Say, Think, or Feel.

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member
  • In God... *Im~So~AmAyZeN*

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »
::Singing 'It's getting hot in here' (but please keep on all your clothes)::  It's the gospel remix

and that is exactly why you are a clown!!!

hea have you heard song not, "waite till you see my oh" but the remix "waite till you read the word... ima beat that devil up..."

yea man what a mess...
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up