LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Come on in and introduce your self  (Read 9679 times)

Offline 1voice

• LGM Member
  • Home.....

Re: Come on in and introduce your self
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2006, 01:01:46 AM »
Hey Ya'll,my name is Jack, i loveeeeeee to sing,but can play drums,trumpet,and bass,and a former D.J.(before i got saved).As for now,i just love to sing my praises to the Lord.I'm down here in Rocky Mount NC,i'm in a all male chorus,and sing in a contemperary chior with my wife.We recently moved from New York,thats were we both got our church roots from..

ps.always lookin for good songs to sing for church,old to new,and yes i write too,have sang a few in church,and they were well recieved. Be blessed all...

So i say what up to you to Josh.
Let your voice, be one voice, to Glorify the Lord.

cj_keyboard_playa

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2006, 01:18:18 AM »
Yall know who i am!!

IF not then...........

B_XALTED

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2006, 08:01:54 AM »
Hey,

My name is Tiffany and I'm a youth Choir Director for my church in VA, I love to sing as well as getting back into playing the piano.Hope to get in the gospel music scene one of these days.

Hi Tiffany, it's me... ummm your sister. Welcome to LGM. It is soooo funny, we live in the same house together, and I didn't even know you wuz on LGM.... This is the dopest sites there is. Lots of wonderful people like VTguy (wink), and lots of other crazy folks.... Ask questions, and learn lots!!! Holla.

Oh, you got $10 I can borrow??? Hahaha!!!

But for real, how about that $10??? ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up