LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Haunted by bass line!!!1  (Read 840 times)

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

Haunted by bass line!!!1
« on: July 06, 2006, 01:40:07 PM »
So back in the days when all I did was play the keys I could heard chords.  I could hear a Dominat 7th chord and run over to the keyboard and play it, but in this last week or two i've noticed that I barely hear the keyboard any more.  All I hear are bass lines and hte guitar runs and hte drums.  If there isn't a guitar I still don't hear the keys, just bass bass bass.  It's getting to the point where I day dream about fingerings and moves.  I'm alsmot tempted to bring my practice amp to work and just leave it here and bring in my bass and play from time to time. Ok, I just had to get that off my chest.
Somebody put me in the key of E#

Offline djgroovin

• LGM Member

Re: Haunted by bass line!!!1
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
I know the feeling.  I play on my lunch break.  Slap on some earphones and throw a cd in the bass trainer and I'm good to go.  I would say if you can bring it to work and play on your break...why not?

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »
I know the feeling.  I play on my lunch break.  Slap on some earphones and throw a cd in the bass trainer and I'm good to go.  I would say if you can bring it to work and play on your break...why not?

I have thought about doing this same thing. Determination...
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline MikeGee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My wife is over my right shoulder.
    • my out of church band

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 03:35:48 PM »
Most of the time when I listen to music, the must suttle bass lines scream at me. I wish I could play what I hear. I don't hear much keys, I hear a lil guitar and a lot of drums. I don't have to even try, I hear the bass is loud and clear.I havn't bought a "locker bass" or a "locker amp" but I'm getting one and leave them at work. I take bass books to work often. Or music books and read them at work.

Offline BruhMann001

• LGM Member
  • It wasn't me.....it was the leslie!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 03:42:13 PM »
i feel ya man. i started on the the keys 2, and back then i couldnt even hear a bassline, but now wenever i listen ta sumin, thats ALL i hear!!!! lol. and i hav thout about takin da kit right up 2 my job and jus bump out!!!
IT WASN'T ME..... IT WAS THE LESLIE!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up