LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ABOUT TO START A BAND  (Read 1318 times)

Offline ebichies

• LGM Member
  • jdrummer

ABOUT TO START A BAND
« on: June 11, 2006, 05:38:31 PM »
Hi Guys

After being a member of a Christian rock and a worship band, I feel the nudge inside of me to start-up a RnB/gospel band to entertain the almighty and bring people to his presence.  I'm amazed at this development cos I never pictured the possibility of me starting a band how much more starting one.  This must be God moving beyond my strength.  I've got a name and a vision for the band.  I'm a drummer and I've got a keyboardist with the same passion; he's willing to be a part of it.  I've got a full-time job and this is not going to be a source of income as far as I know.  It is only a medium of expressing our(me & future members) passion for his name through music.

I know that there are more experienced people out there that can share their experiences and give guidance on steps to follow.  This band must be a reality for Jesus!  I'd appreciate your counsel.

Thanks
He calls me "friend".

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: ABOUT TO START A BAND
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »
How many members are you looking for??
:)

Offline ebichies

• LGM Member
  • jdrummer

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 03:06:34 PM »
A bass player, two keyboardists, an electronic/acoustic guitarists, 4 female and 3 male singers.  I'll be the drummer.  Altogether, I'm talking about 12 members including myself.  Maybe less for a start.

Are you a member of any band?

Thanks
He calls me "friend".

cj_keyboard_playa

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 04:48:13 PM »
Yea man,i wood love to join a group too, i been a drummer bout 12yrs and keyboard player bout 2yrs. So im pretty good but not great... so u no, im tryin.....

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 04:57:36 PM »
Starting a new band won't be easy. But it is possible. Just remember to keep your eyes on Jesus and he will help you out.

God bless you and your music ministry. :)
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline ebichies

• LGM Member
  • jdrummer

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 05:23:24 PM »
Starting a new band won't be easy. But it is possible. Just remember to keep your eyes on Jesus and he will help you out.

God bless you and your music ministry. :)

Thank you for that.  God bless you.
He calls me "friend".
Pages: [1]   Go Up