LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zak williams???  (Read 726 times)

Offline ddub4ever

• LGM Member

zak williams???
« on: June 12, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
i see some topics on zak williams and one accord, but wen i go to the links it says that the page no longer exists...anyway i witnessed them on bobby jones new artist retreat on the word network a few months back, and they were hot, i've been tryin to tell my fam about them but i havent been able to get a hold of any of their music, do any of you guys know wen the album drops??? and if you have any more links that would also be greatly appreciated

-God Bless
::KINGDOM BUILDER::

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

Re: zak williams???
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:04:57 PM »
i see some topics on zak williams and one accord, but wen i go to the links it says that the page no longer exists...anyway i witnessed them on bobby jones new artist retreat on the word network a few months back, and they were hot, i've been tryin to tell my fam about them but i havent been able to get a hold of any of their music, do any of you guys know wen the album drops??? and if you have any more links that would also be greatly appreciated

-God Bless

Yo fam I just posted some information about them on New bands in your area link.. You can go to their Myspace page and get the info ya need. Stay Blessed, Nate J.
Pages: [1]   Go Up