LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4way Cooridination question (BOok)  (Read 773 times)

Offline Pinaro

• LGM Member

4way Cooridination question (BOok)
« on: June 14, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
i gotta question mainly 4 sabe or jfunk.....but any body else Culd jump in tho

its about the book ...how do u know when 2 move on...as in the nexx page  iits Cool 2 pratice a page over and over but when do u know that u are ready to move on the nexx page?

hope i asked that CorreCtily

thanks in advanCe  ;) :)

chris "Daddy" DAve ROCKS!!!
jesus ROX HARDER!!

BROOKLYN

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

Re: 4way Cooridination question (BOok)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 04:38:07 PM »
I'd think that its time for you to move on when you feel comfortable with whats going on with the page you're studying.  Thats what i do.  I make sure that i have grasped the info that on that page before i try to process any more.
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: 4way Cooridination question (BOok)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 11:09:53 PM »
i gotta question mainly 4 sabe or jfunk.....but any body else Culd jump in tho

its about the book ...how do u know when 2 move on...as in the nexx page  iits Cool 2 pratice a page over and over but when do u know that u are ready to move on the nexx page?

hope i asked that CorreCtily

thanks in advanCe  ;) :)

When you can cover the tempo range with ease and even change tempos mid-stream smoothly without messing up is a good sign. Also if you are able to play even smaller subdivision of it at various tempos suggested.
My instruct Eli and I were talking about something similar night before last and the thing is to make sure you can play every exercise profeciaently cover-to-cover.... He heard Dave Weckl say that he has done that with every method book he has gone through. So now we are embarking on this to show ourselves approved.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker
Pages: [1]   Go Up