LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Information Needed - TN  (Read 946 times)

Offline phanupe

• LGM Member

Information Needed - TN
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »
Are there any members on her in the TN area? If so, are there any good churches with nasty musicians on site. Membership 2000 plus

Offline phanupe

• LGM Member

Re: Information Needed - TN
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:06 AM »
Corrections to the above:

The word her should be here and also, the area of interest is Chattanooga, TN.

Thanks again fam.

FerrariRed

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 04:32:10 PM »
There is one church in Chattanooga, TN, but I can't think of the name of it.  It's baptist in downtown Chattanooga.  They rebuilt in the past 5 years.

But if you are in Nashville check out the following.

Check out Born Again Church, Nashville, TN. on Trinity Lane.  That's where CeCe Winans goes and the musicians do a lot of her stuff. Chester Thompson's son plays there.  The B3 organist "DeDe" plays organ and drums.  He kills them both.  Derico Watson stops thru there a lot to.

Check out Mt.Zion Baptist Church, Nashville, TN. on Murfreesboro, TN.  "Mike E" is on the guitar.  The drummer is JJ.  He's locked in with Sanchez who produces a lot of people.  JJ will be on the seen in a minute.  Sanchez got Terry Baker the Kirk Franklin gig.  JJ is hot.  I play at Mt.Zioin Baptist Church, the Old Hickory location of I-24 towards Clarksville, TN.

Oh and check out Olive Branch at 5988 Cane Ridge Rd., Antioch, TN.  37013.  They got some hot musicians.  The drummer Lamar is hot.  He once tried out for the J.Jackson Velvet Rope Tour.  But a friend of mine just told me he just left and is working with Kerry Underwood.  He is bad.  I don't know who is taking his spot.

Oh from the looks of the pic under your name, I believe I know your brother Elder W. Diggs.

Hit me back.

Reggie

Offline kazzd58

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
HEY ME AND MY FAM BYRON CHANEY FINNA START PLAYING  FOR MT. ZION HERE IN JACKSON, TN  THAT THEY JUST STARTED, AND BYRONS BROTHER TERRENCE PLAYS KEYS AT OLIVE BRANCH, SOME YOUNG CAT IS PLAYING SET CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME CAUSE LAMAR IS ON A 6 MONTH TOUR WITH KERRY

cj_keyboard_playa

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »
Wat bout up here in Clarksville TN, We got some hot musicians but they kinda hard to find cuz they always on tour or wit groups, but u no we cood use some help in my church....

FerrariRed

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 11:06:08 PM »
Wuz up K.  Mt. Zion Jackson is visiting with us at MZBC Old Hickory location every Sunday for the next month or so on Sundays.  You a part of the family.  I've met Byron's brother, Terrance.  That *%!#@ is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad on that organ.  I'll let you know when I'm in Jackson.  My wife is from Jackson, so I visit frequently.

Offline kazzd58

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 02:03:51 PM »
Bet man, that's wassup
Pages: [1]   Go Up