LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: here i go again!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2375 times)

Offline aljeres

• LGM Member
  • IT'S ALL THAT MATTERS......
    • www.algieres.com

here i go again!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 14, 2003, 06:13:12 PM »
i'm feeling a praise comin on!! i, i got a praise, i got a praise, and i got to get it out, i got a praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but some of us wont want to hear it...........first praise be to god  who is the most high.........all praises go to him, but he also says give honour where it is due,
honour is another form of praise!, i want to praise the people who really come on this site to learn.........i want to praise those who sacrafice their time and money and labor to be the best they can..........i want to praise those people who feel and know deep within their hearts, there is know other way!!!!!!!!!!! i want to praise those people who say" how can i, and can someone please help me!....i want to praise.........oh i feel my help on board now! i want to praise those people who continue to teach inspite of those who just want!........haa! i want to praise those who praise others and encourage them to go on and be blessed! haaaa! welllllllllll! haa! i got to rap this up and get out of here! haa! but before i go! haa! i just came to let ya know,haa! god blesses those, who blesses others! haa! god blesses the man who will humble himself and say may i, haa!...... can i, haa! aiiighhh!.....can i go a little hiiiiigher! haa!.... tell the devil i'm not gonna take it anymore! haa! i'm not gonna let ya cause me to come on here and take and neva give back! haa!..iiiiiii.......iiiiiiiiii........iiiii i'mmmmmmmmm haa! not gonna let ya, haa! cause me to not learn, haa! telllllll the devil, haa! i will learn! haa!...i will grow! haa!....i will be the best! haa! can i go a little higherrrrrrrrrr! haa! ooops! they didnt showem them chords to that key............i done left him in aaaaaaaaaaaa.....and now he got to home and practiceeeeeeeeeeeee! be blessed!
gieres.....

god is greatly to be praised!!!!!!!!!

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

here i go again!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 06:17:11 PM »
:|  :?

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!