LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VOCAL EXERCISES COMING SOON...hopefully!  (Read 3311 times)

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity
    • Let me know who you are & where you are from (lgm)

VOCAL EXERCISES COMING SOON...hopefully!
« on: June 20, 2006, 03:02:56 AM »
I've been receiving quite a few PM's on exercises for the voice. These are very hard to explain in words....so if I haven't replied quite yet it is because I'm trying to gather exercises for some of y'alls questions. Sorry!!! Well, i've also been going through cd's of my lessons trying to see if I can post some of them so y'all can actually hear them. Unfortunately, this is going to take a while since :
1. My parents computer is not up to date with the newest technology
2. My vocal cd's (30+) are spread out all over the place and I just don't have the time to go through every single one like I want.
3. I'm not up on the male voice as much as the female. I can still help with general information regarding the voice. As for the male, it will sometimes have to get back to you because I'm asking some of my male friends what is best for the male register.

NOTE: Please remember I have been trained to sing alot of classical music, which must also be sung so the voice is not damaged. Alot of people do not agree with the things I say because singing gospel music is something sung from the soul and usually the THROAT...which can be pretty damaging. So, I've been trying to incorporate correct vocal training and gospel singing...which is pretty hard to combine because sometimes the sound can sound more operatic than that rich gospel sound we are used to hearing. So, just letting you all know I might not be what some of y'all are looking for because I am also trying to swich my style back to gospel which is hard because I was singing it wrong in the beginning when I THOUGHT it sounded good and now that i've had training...correcting it has been a little difficult.

With ALL OF THIS SAID...PLEASE pray for me as I try to help y'all the best I can  and also myself. Still keep sending me messages though and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Much love and many blessings

Ms. Klarity
"Prayer is the key. Faith unlocks the door."

Yelonda

Re: VOCAL EXERCISES COMING SOON...hopefully!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »
Wow! Thanks I will defintly use that!

Thanks

Offline Scales27

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:43 PM »
      thanx Ms. Klarity. It means alot.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:23:26 PM »
I've been receiving quite a few PM's on exercises for the voice. These are very hard to explain in words....so if I haven't replied quite yet it is because I'm trying to gather exercises for some of y'alls questions. Sorry!!! Well, i've also been going through cd's of my lessons trying to see if I can post some of them so y'all can actually hear them. Unfortunately, this is going to take a while since :
1. My parents computer is not up to date with the newest technology
2. My vocal cd's (30+) are spread out all over the place and I just don't have the time to go through every single one like I want.
3. I'm not up on the male voice as much as the female. I can still help with general information regarding the voice. As for the male, it will sometimes have to get back to you because I'm asking some of my male friends what is best for the male register.

NOTE: Please remember I have been trained to sing alot of classical music, which must also be sung so the voice is not damaged. Alot of people do not agree with the things I say because singing gospel music is something sung from the soul and usually the THROAT...which can be pretty damaging. So, I've been trying to incorporate correct vocal training and gospel singing...which is pretty hard to combine because sometimes the sound can sound more operatic than that rich gospel sound we are used to hearing. So, just letting you all know I might not be what some of y'all are looking for because I am also trying to swich my style back to gospel which is hard because I was singing it wrong in the beginning when I THOUGHT it sounded good and now that i've had training...correcting it has been a little difficult.

With ALL OF THIS SAID...PLEASE pray for me as I try to help y'all the best I can  and also myself. Still keep sending me messages though and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Much love and many blessings

Ms. Klarity

Yes my Sister, I think this is long overdue from you cause I tell everyone that you are the"MASTER OF VOICING AND EXCERCISE!!"  Love ya, Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 10:26:44 PM »
Looking forward to it, 2Klub!!
Romans 1:16

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 01:42:40 AM »
Y'all are so supportive...Thanks! Imma keep on keeping on...

Lyric33

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 02:04:19 PM »
I've been watching and waiting, lol. But I'll continue to be patient.... :) ;D

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 02:29:44 PM »
We highly wait in anticipation 2Klub! :)
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline silky

• LGM Member
  • at the Cross.......

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »
I'll be waiting.......
WHEN YOU CAN'T, GOD CAN

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 02:42:44 AM »
Aight, y'all can wait a little long...kuz with this new work schedule...things aren't looking so good, but I will keep on it. Cross ya fingers!!! Thanks y'all again.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 11:51:35 AM »
Aight, y'all can wait a little long...kuz with this new work schedule...things aren't looking so good, but I will keep on it. Cross ya fingers!!! Thanks y'all again.

Come on Litte Sis, you know that you are in "GREAT DEMAND"!!!!  Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline Jazz392

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 09:48:25 AM »
Thanking you in advance, for what I know will be some great advice & great help to many on this site.  It is just what I need.   GOD Bless you my sister

Offline 2KlubKlarity

• LGM Member
  • Green Eyed Divinity

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 04:35:35 PM »
Great News!!!

I'm going to try work on the exercises for everybody this evening. Not saying they will be done, but it looks like they should be coming sooner than I thought.

Later...

Miss Klarity

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »
Great News!!!

I'm going to try work on the exercises for everybody this evening. Not saying they will be done, but it looks like they should be coming sooner than I thought.

Later...

Miss Klarity

That's good to hear!  I anticipate the greatness!!!
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline 1voice

• LGM Member
  • Home.....

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »

fingers crossed,lol.....patiently waiting.. :)
Let your voice, be one voice, to Glorify the Lord.
Pages: [1]   Go Up