LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BassGuitarTips.Com Program distributed Illegally  (Read 1577 times)

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

BassGuitarTips.Com Program distributed Illegally
« on: June 20, 2006, 07:29:02 PM »
I've just been contacted by the owner the program, BassGuitarTips.Com, that this program is being distributed ILLEGALLY by one of the LGM Members.  I repeat ILLEGALLY.

If you have receive this program, I recommend you delete it immediately and go to BassGuitarTips.Com and purchase a legit copy of the program!!!

:)

Offline wolldav

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

Re: BassGuitarTips.Com Program distributed Illegally
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 02:31:29 AM »
Now, truthfully speaking, whoever recieved the program do you actually thing that there going to delete the program?...The program is an EXCELLENT program. Yes i have the program, but i bought it at the price of $39.97  from the actual company.  for those who don't have it, it is worth its money over and over again. The owner is super cool and with just a email he will answer any and all questions.....

dw

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 05:47:34 AM »
Now, truthfully speaking, whoever recieved the program do you actually thing that there going to delete the program?...The program is an EXCELLENT program. Yes i have the program, but i bought it at the price of $39.97  from the actual company.  for those who don't have it, it is worth its money over and over again. The owner is super cool and with just a email he will answer any and all questions.....

dw

4hisglory is just doing his job as a moderator and passing down the news.  It's not about what we think is goig to happen, but what is the right thing to do.
Somebody put me in the key of E#

Offline djgroovin

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 07:57:47 AM »
I don't have it but now I'm interested.

That's a great marketing tactic!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 09:18:19 AM »

4hisglory is just doing his job as a moderator and passing down the news.  It's not about what we think is goig to happen, but what is the right thing to do.

Exactly Jeremyr, I can't force people to do right but I can try to give them warnings before they receive a letter in the mail asking them to show up to court. :)
:)

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 09:25:54 AM »
You have done your duty. Let adversity do the teaching. One…
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

cleveakabig

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:12:09 PM »
I've just been contacted by the owner the program, BassGuitarTips.Com, that this program is being distributed ILLEGALLY by one of the LGM Members.  I repeat ILLEGALLY.

If you have receive this program, I recommend you delete it immediately and go to BassGuitarTips.Com and purchase a legit copy of the program!!!

Yes if you got this program just delete it. You may not knew it was a ILLEGAL Program when you recieved it.NOW YOU DO, SO DELETE IT.

TEHN BUY IT OR SOMETHING ELSE. MOVE ON
Pages: [1]   Go Up