LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please help  (Read 857 times)

Offline mzshorty

• LGM Member
    • http://

please help
« on: May 11, 2006, 09:33:28 PM »
does anybody know of a little boy who preaches im not sure of his name or church location but it would really help if you all could help me out with this matter i really want to know who this young man is he is about 8 or 9 yrs old i think hes a very powerful speaker i will see if i can get a clip out of my email if i get no response

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: please help
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 12:20:42 PM »
does anybody know of a little boy who preaches im not sure of his name or church location but it would really help if you all could help me out with this matter i really want to know who this young man is he is about 8 or 9 yrs old i think hes a very powerful speaker i will see if i can get a clip out of my email if i get no response

I got that in my email this week. I don't know him.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 06:30:49 PM »
I know one really powerful young man by the name of Princeton Parker.  He serves under Bishop Blake.  He's not your average kid preacher, reciting stuff that they hear grown folks say.  He studies and prays and prepares his messages as God gives it to him.  He preaches a powerful word, but the examples and stuff he uses are on his level and drawn from his own experiences.  I really enjoy him whenever I hear him.  Maybe I'll find a clip and see if we're talking about the same preacher.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »
I know one really powerful young man by the name of Princeton Parker.  He serves under Bishop Blake.  He's not your average kid preacher, reciting stuff that they hear grown folks say.  He studies and prays and prepares his messages as God gives it to him.  He preaches a powerful word, but the examples and stuff he uses are on his level and drawn from his own experiences.  I really enjoy him whenever I hear him.  Maybe I'll find a clip and see if we're talking about the same preacher.

I don't believe that is the same boy she is referring to, Nessa.  The one she is talking about has a twin brother who plays drums for him and his grandmother ordained him.  The boy she's talking about has been on the Today Show....
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)
Pages: [1]   Go Up