LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Philly & surrounding areas bassists  (Read 593 times)

Offline bt

• LGM Member

Philly & surrounding areas bassists
« on: June 26, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »
Are the any bassists in the Philadelphia area here? I'm new to the bass and was looking for other bassists to learn from. Willing to learn as much as I can, just point me in the right direction.

Offline Willie L. Terry Jr

• LGM Member

Re: Philly & surrounding areas bassists
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 05:35:03 PM »
BT,

I'm shocked that you're looking for bass teacher and you're in the Philly area.  There are some great bass players in that area.  Gerald Veasley was talking about doing some summer course there this summer.  You might want to check into that.  I come there to Philly every year for Gerald Veasley's Bass BootCamp.  It's an awesome experience just to be around all those bass heads.  Check out his website, though it won't happen again until march, I'm it will be a good experience for you.  www.geraldveasley.com.

T
Psalms 144:1  Blessed be the Lord my rock who teaches my hands to war and my FINGAZ to fight!

Offline bt

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
I actually got my bass about a week or two before the bass bootcamp so i decided that maybe i would try to go next year. hopefully by that time I will be a lot better.

Offline bassmanundertaker

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "To God Be The Glory"

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 08:49:07 AM »
Try looking up Michael "Flash" Gordon in the Philly area if you leave your email address he will get back in touch with you really fast.
"To God Be The Glory for KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and UNDERSTANDING of MY GIFTS that HE has Given ME!"

Offline bt

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »
do you know how i can get in touch with him?
Pages: [1]   Go Up